Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) (19966 Views)

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration / How Can Someone Continue With The FRSC Registration / Help Please On Frsc Registration (2) (3) (4)

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Goldbw122(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have tried uploading my passport but it is showing error, so have anyone experience this kind of problem, pls, help.. Thank you..

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by BENCHILE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have tried countless times to upload passport and it's not going even after reducing it to kb and yet d idiot agaro embarassed
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 3:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Viktoro1:
Please, is the drivers license compulsory for the registration?

No but a bonus advantage
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by YoungNoble01: 4:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Any ideas on which type of individual to use as referee?

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Callmeboss(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
How did you guys ever cross the stage of "Complete Application".

I've used all the tricks mentioned here yet to no avail, had 2 use firefox and chrome yet its still giving me the "Access denied login first" pop ups. And after loging in, it still repeats itself.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Deasegun19(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2021
to upload passport na wahala...since 15th july. na two ways about it, something is really wrong with this country.

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Collee(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2021
how can I solve the issue of your account has not been confirmed
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Isjsthim(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2021
I used Chrome to log in FRSC portal and submitted my application at the first phase and there I was sent a code and password which I inserted, and there a new page was opened like 'creating and updating contact, location and personal info. And I updated. I couldn't continue nor get anything after then.
Plz what do I do
How do i go about it plz?

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Callmeboss:
How did you guys ever cross the stage of "Complete Application".

I've used all the tricks mentioned here yet to no avail, had 2 use firefox and chrome yet its still giving me the "Access denied login first" pop ups. And after loging in, it still repeats itself.

Did u follow the trick posted here by using another email to register and when initiating the first registration don’t input your other name. After ur username and password has been sent to ur email then u can complete the registration and input your other name. It worked for me.

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Profyoungmeta(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please help me, am done with the application only for me to click on finish, I discover that my passport didn't show instead it is blank. What can I do to make my passport reflect?

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by sirleke(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Profyoungmeta:
Please help me, am done with the application only for me to click on finish, I discover that my passport didn't show instead it is blank. What can I do to make my passport reflect?
it's like that for all I guess
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Profyoungmeta(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks bro
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by sirleke(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Profyoungmeta:
Thanks bro
welcome
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Profyoungmeta(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
sirleke:

Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by vikgreen01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Profyoungmeta:

I have same issue brother but I will advice pls do not delete that image Nd go back to square one just leave like that Nd be checking from time to time and if at die minute there’s still no changes we can submit like that so far without the passport been uploaded we can not proceed so they will know we actually uploaded a passport but it’s an error from there side.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
I uploaded a picture, but when I printed,I noticed that the passport space was blank, like; my passport wasn't there. cry cry
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Madmazel99(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Profyoungmeta:
I can't go pass that complete application, how did you move pass that stage?
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by gr8gem(f): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
I did mine at the early stage at about 2am or so without issues except for the passport which the size was bigger but i cropped it until i got 50kb which when i uploaded it was 49kb, the application was successful and i saved the data page on my phone which has my passport picture. I just logged in to the site to see my data page but it was without passport, I'm not bothered cause i have the one with my passport on my phone, when it's time to print, I'll print from my phone.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by sirleke(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nwaotu10:
I uploaded a picture, but when I printed,I noticed that the passport space was blank, like; my passport wasn't there. cry cry

Fear not
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by postbox: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
After carefully checking before submitting. The print out page carry my NOK number as my number and Placed "LABEL"" infront of NOK number. anyone with a solution to that?
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by sirleke(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2021
postbox:
After carefully checking before submitting. The print out page carry my NOK number as my number and Placed "LABEL"" infront of NOK number. anyone with a solution to that?

You didn't carefully observe that before submitting
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by jaymoney1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good day. I am clicking on the uploading for the pics. Not displaying where for me to upload my pictures
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by genitori(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please, how can I recover my password?

I forgot it.
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Smokezz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Have you been able to complete urs..??
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Whats: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Smokezz:
Have you been able to complete urs..??
yes
Re: Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) by Smokezz(m): 4:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Whats:
yes

Please I need your help..

Let me have your number..
So you can assist me.
I v done everything possible yet no breakthrough.
I even called their number yet no changes..
Sent a mail..
Waste of time.

N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / 774,000 Jobs: PDP Lawmakers Reject 30 Slots Offer / Access Bank Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016