Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. (550 Views)

Please Help My Accessbank Card Showing Violation Of Law / How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / It's Getting Tougher,accessbank On My Neck,please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
This was announced the 16th of july and application is on going. Interested applicants who women into Entrepreneurship are encouraged to apply

https://careeropportunities.com.ng/apply-for-accessbank-5million-naira-entrepreneurship-grant-to-women/

Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by Gravity56: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by Ayoemrys(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Me wey I Don dey bank with them since 2013 they never give me 50.000 naira loan.
Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by explosiveskull(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Men should go to hell
Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by meekhat: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
This Access bank 5million naira is a total BS. My brother took the loan; They gave him six months to pay with huge interest rate. Every month, Access bank will just debit him 15% of the total loan amount.
My question now is, what benefit is the loan if one can not be allowed to do business with the loan at least for the six months period?
Re: Apply For Accessbank 5million Naira Entrepreneurship Grant To Women. by explosiveskull(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
meekhat:
This Access bank 5million naira is a total BS. My brother took the loan; They gave him six months to pay with huge interest rate. Every month, Access bank will just debit him 15% of the total loan amount.
My question now is, what benefit is the loan if one can not be allowed to do business with the loan at least for the six months period?

I can't understand your line of argument here:

First: what I read here is that this is a grant not a loan, you don't pay back grants, its like supporting one with some fund unlike loans which you have a duration and interest that you'll pay back which is what your brother took.

Second: This grant is only for women that reside in Nigeria and some other African countries, so your brother can't be eligible for this.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Start "X" Type Of Business / A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others / IPS Logistics Executive Rides, Relocation, Shipping, Trucking, Dispatch Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.