Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man (659 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Strange As Gumi Locates Bandits, Herdsmen Hideouts But Army, Police Can't – Reno / Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2021
A video that went viral on social media, showed a police officer recording what they have been told to do in the face of the insecurity that is happening in Nigeria. The police officer who was not afraid of speaker out said that they have been warned not to kill bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram and that the politicians are playing with the life of the citizens.............please join the live broadcast on YouTube by 10AM and say what you really think of the insecurity situation in Nigeria. You can join the conversation via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVd-SKsQbQk

Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Redoil: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
lies
Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Arrewa: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Tranquillity360: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2021
We know

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Bedtec: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Tell me how BMCs, this administration and there supporters generations to come won't end horribly , blood of the innocents will be on the head of BMCs, they all will die in terrible way , happiness will never exist in there families for defending evil

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Emergingnation(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Redoil:
lies
what do you mean by lie!

All the Carnage carry out by Marauding fulani herdsmen across the south and mildew belt , even the recent massacre in Southern kaduna,
how of them have been arrested or prosecute..
Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Supan(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Read this
Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Redoil:
lies

What is lie about, the way they handle IPOB are they handling bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram like that?
Some of you are worse than the doubting Thomas
Re: We Have Been Warned Not To Kill Bandits, Herdsmen, & Boko Haram - Police Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Supan:

Read this

This is an information that should not be joke with. Arm yourself awaiting that day now

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Shiites Leader Ibrahim El-zakzaky Leaving Kaduna To Abuja After Acquitted / Osinbajo And Zulum For President And Vp / Kano Has 2 Million Drug Addicts — Buba Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.