Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

3D Mobile Phone Magnifer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3D Mobile Phone Magnifer (144 Views)

Where To Buy Phone Screen Magnifer In Uyo Or Ikot Ekpene / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3D Mobile Phone Magnifer by josh24unny: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Mobile phone screen magnifier 3D HD video amplifier
material: plastic
function: screen magnifier, enlarges the screen of your mobile phone while using it

You have no disadvantages at all using this product, Here is why.

You don't have to stream matches with your screen anymore when you have a power shortage.
it is used without light which means you have zero worries about charging it to watch your movies or stream live matches
Is very light and can be easily conveyed to the office or anywhere

for video calls, reading a text, or watching a movie. the interesting thing about 3D Magnifier is you can use it all day long without light so long as you have a mobile phone that is on for a whole day.

Here is my contact 08135146934 you can chat me up on WhatsApp or call.
Price: 2k

My Location is in Ogba, Lagos and I can send it to you anywhere in Nigeria upon request.

(1) (Reply)

How To Navigate Africa’s Thriving Second-hand Smartphone Market / A Poor Brand Can Ruin Your Business / Phone,computer & Game Console,we Repair,buy And Sell, In Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.