Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano (16946 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by OmaOgbagbala(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
ePUNK:
playing the safe card
m

Why even the denial.... Nnamdi Kanu can't hurt you
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Shuzzi(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Fear fear
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Seniorwriter(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Really?

Most Southern Governors are shamelessly corrupt.

We need young visionary leaderships.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by concacid: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2021
E
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Kzinne: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2021
inderhappy:
This kanu is really something else so even in prison yet nobody want to be in his bad book huh
what a joke. Instead better pray not to be in the bad book of any politician
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
I hate ipob
their propaganda makes me sick angry

what's the business with Obiano and kanu?

When they knew that Nigerian government want Kanu more than anything.

They should review their strategies because it's a matter of time before igbos gets tired of their propaganda and change am for them.

We no send oo
if you do well we go hail you.
if you fork up we go fix you immediately.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by anungangampu: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
No so the rubbish dey start. Till everybody leave ala igbo for IPOB since they usually think that they are the only ones that can live in Diaspora.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Arrewa:
Una never see anything!!

Why are the moderators not moving ipob atrocities to the front page??

Two people were tagged saboteur by the ipob taken to the bush to be killed...

A police man and a civilian??

Why is nairaland pro Ipob/ESN

I think because its obvious alot of these so called atrocities by these rebel groups are government sponsored propaganda.

Oh well what do I even know sef ?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Celense(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
There's nothing hidden under the sun.....
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by SirBunky85(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Good. He is afraid of Biafran intelligence agency BIA and Eastern security network coming after him. Anyone who thinks they can escape from BIA, ESN, BSS, and Mossad are stupid.

Mazi Namdi Kanu knowingly let himself to be captured by the Zoo police, it's a trap.

There are many double agents inside zoo police working for Biafra, when it's time they'll let MNK go.

Any politician who think he is more powerful than ESN, BSS is stupid
same biafra intelligence agency that wasn't aware of kanus disappearance?
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by BKayy: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Arrewa:
Una never see anything!!

A police man and a civilian??

And how did you people get the video if you are not the perpetrators?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by anungangampu: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Good. He is afraid of Biafran intelligence agency BIA and Eastern security network coming after him. Anyone who thinks they can escape from BIA, ESN, BSS, and Mossad are stupid.

Mazi Namdi Kanu knowingly let himself to be captured by the Zoo police, it's a trap.

There are many double agents inside zoo police working for Biafra, when it's time they'll let MNK go.

Delusional thing

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by KillMNKnow(f): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
SirBunky85:
same biafra intelligence agency that wasn't aware of kanus disappearance?
it's a trap
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:

I want to believe you are a comedian

You don't even sound like on of them grin your post is so disjointed like something a Fulani wrote grin

Why do you guys choose to impersonate other people's tribes here and make inflammatory comments I will never understand

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Amb1045(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

, you are a cheap paid agent
report him, so that he will be block for saying rubbish. Lol
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Conrod: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Even if this you mental state of mind becomes permanent,we no send.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by KillMNKnow(f): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I want to believe you are a comedian

You don't even sound like on of them grin your post is so disjointed like something a Fulani wrote grin

Why do you guys choose to impersonate other people's tribes here and make inflammatory comments I will never understand
God forbid I'm not Fulani
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Fiscus105(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Political tactics to pull down soludo, anointed candidate of obiano
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Tranquillity360: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
post=103765216:
Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor and all the end of terrorists and and troublemakersin our nation coming to pass.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by guy222: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
inderhappy:
This kanu is really something else so even in prison yet nobody want to be in his bad book huh
you can sell this crab to us when you are done with Wike but until then STFU
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Safemoon: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Willie obiano can't be blamed for anything it's good he came out to clear his name.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
God forbid I'm not Fulani

Then you are Hausa
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Tranquillity360: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
BKayy:

And how did you people get the video if you are not the perpetrators?
Those fools think we all dumb.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Kemetals: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obiano started very well but unfortunately he missed it along the line. Lawlessness is now the order of the day in Anambra. Most of the business men from other states are afraid to visit Onitsha. I wonder why an educated man like him will hire tauts or hoodlums to generate revenue for the state. We Anambrarian that resides on other state are afraid to visit our own state. Most of our goods do not enter Anambra because most of the lorry driver are afraid to enter the state. It very sad that good foundation laid by our past governors, Ngige and Peter Obi are now rubbished. It is very painful. You started well and we were proud how you started but was misled along the way. Anambra is only state as Apga as a governor but the way the state been managed. I do doubt that Apga will still retain the state in the next coming election. Your time as a governor is coming to an end soon. Pls do any correction you could to redeem the image of the state to the international society. Building airport is good but think about those that will patronize it if you hand over the management to touts as was the case of our main market and upper iweka. Please we expect some changes.
Thank you
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Simplythebest: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sometimes i begin to ask questions when a governor said he doesn't have power over the police and Soldiers deployed in her state. But the have the power to use state money to fund and buy vehicles for a federal government appointee that u don't have control over.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Throwback: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
inderhappy:

You just defined a terrorist.
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by udele1: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by KillMNKnow(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Then you are Hausa
I'm not Hausa I'm pure igbo
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by omenka(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Arrewa:
Una never see anything!!

A police man and a civilian...

ESN are now gradually turning against their own people killing and tagging them saboteurs

They even refused to move this thread to the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6653121/these-two-men-killed-tomorrow#103752062
Blame it all on Seun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo / State Banquet In Honour Of President Biya At The Villa (Pics) / More Pictures From Osinbajo's Visit To Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.