Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (43781 Views)

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by Hardheolar(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2021
alexnurreo:
okay, how’s the crypto going so far ?

Going well.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by olamoses75(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
lazkizz:
Beer parlor,
my friends and my girlfriend Drank both the Capital and interest

Can't even pay the shop rent cool
why u no include your name? I’m sure you’re also a heavy drinker, judging from your type of friends and gf lol

1 Like

Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by jumpampass(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=geolabious post=103773563]Investing my life savings in bitcoin

It will pay off later, trust me. Just hold it and don't sell at loss. Endure the hunger! There is always light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by psucc(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=jumpampass post=108147956][/quote] Consolation galore!!!!
Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by Yaink: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please share the idea of the internet money option.
Providence2020:
Poultry. It's very practical on paper but when it goes live it slowly grows into a drawn out timeline of heavy expenditure, it's not for the inexperienced or faint of heart. I know how many times I had to dispose off dead birds that were perfectly normal the previous day. The worst part is the market that's very inconsiderate, someone even priced my fuccing birds at 2,500 each. That's after almost two months(8 weeks) of N23,000 per week. Regretful!!

I admit there's other variables that I won't mention here but remember the op says only businesses that we regret so that's it.

My failure in this business and generally most traditional businesses drove me into internet money, I haven't looked back since
Re: Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss by Theophinio(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2023

If you wan old quick, do rice milling... nof said

Really

Am about venturing into this line of business

Can you give more details why you believe so

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.