Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money (86692 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / Obi Cubuna's Mum's Burial: Men 'Stone' Themselves With Money (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Had it been your mumu father has sense when your mami was carrying your pregnancy just one bottle of Schweppes or crest would have done the job of flushing down the toilet.
You being alive is a burden to your entire family members in Ogbomosho.
You Go Cry me a lagoon tire today.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz......... All this u mentioning a jokes to me...... That's a childish react!
Worthless life mahn...... I feel sorry for ur life
You just so unfortunate. I rather have a weed than have a child like you............. Besides you told me you aren't replying again..... What a pain DOG......... Son of a bitch.
Qoute me again DOG!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
them dey see am for drug trafficking buisness and wire wire
Go and make your own money and stop thinking like a wretched fellow.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by DriveByKiller: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
DesignExpert:
A video making rounds has shown the moment some Nigerian men were stoning themselves with money at the burial of Obi Cubana’s mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTk_7PPbsoo

The video has drawn massive reactions on social media.

Source: https://kikiotolunews.com/2021/07/16/nigerian-men-stone-themselves-with-money-during-obi-cubana-mom-burial/
can only happen in the poorest and darkest continent on earth.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Had it been your mumu father has sense when your mami was carrying your pregnancy just one bottle of Schweppes or crest would have done the job of flushing down the toilet.
You being alive is a burden to your entire family members in Ogbomosho.
You Go Cry me a lagoon tire today.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz......... All this u mentioning a jokes to me...... That's a childish react!
Son of a bitch...... DOGFATHER.
Qoute me again DOG!
If all ur mom can see what u displaying damn it!
You just so unfortunate. I rather have a weed than have a child like you............. Besides you told me you aren't replying again..... What a pain DOG......... Son of a bitch.
Qoute me again DOG!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by nanauju(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:
And they cant even do the road leading to their hometown.. igbo people with show off..

They’re not the government biko

Make we hear word
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

Qoute me again DOG!
Too many grammar with so many tears
Egba mi nitori Olohun
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

E pain am die.
Lolzzzzzzzz....... Am active mahn
Fool!....... Cry me a river DOGFATHER
Qoute me again DOG!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Basicend: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Klchnjoku:
Only in Nigeria you will see men with no known and questionable source of income balling like they are some top billionaires in the world.

Can you do what those men are doing? if you can't, then be contented with what you have.

Hmm, true words.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by afesco: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
All I can see is two drunk fools throwing money.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

Son of a bitch...... DOGFATHER.
Qoute me again DOG!
If all ur mom can see what u displaying damn it!
Qoute me again DOG!
Small pikin! Make sure you clean those dishes and remember to say " Mummy thank you". Afterall, it's not easy doing "bend down low" to raise money to feed oponu like you.

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Too many grammar with so many tears
Egba mi nitori Olohun
Lolzzzzzzzz.... That doesn't mean since u can comprehend it right...... Or you need brain surgery!........ DOGFATHER
Son of a bitch......... Cry me Rivers
Qoute me again DOG!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money cannot buy class sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Mighti77(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Me, thinking how many months salary I'll pay myself out of all this money they're throwing around sad

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Roma10: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
I only enjoyed the takeaway grin grin

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by seyz91(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
I tell you
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This life nor balance
And he nor go fit balance again
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy
Lapinski:
Them dey use slawormiir grade them dey do usher for here... Cockroach no dey do tiktok for where fowl dey.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by seyz91(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
You must to like them
Sarikidoo:
Igbos and their showoff. I like them tho.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by BSsniffer: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lagos State should really look into it's tax policies in the hospitality and clubbing sector.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by SKYHIGHfx: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This life nor balance
And he nor go fit balance again

You don vex Las las
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Abakelawal(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na burial or na Party Una din use dis woman for ritual I swear

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aidejay:
Where dem dey see this money abeg?
yahooliganz and drugging

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by stanluiz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
MasterRahl:
grin

Lol....this same Buhari's economy that people are lamenting about is the same economy where men are throwing money up and down. My landlord is building his third mansion as I speak. His first rental property was built in 2018.

But on to more important things....are these Igbo men? Throwing money up and down while their brother Nnamdi Kanu is languishing in DSS custody? If 2% of all rich men in Igboland were to back up that guy, methinks Biafra would have been a reality by now.
Who is Nnamdi kanu ? Is that fugitive, coward and a terrorist that want to use his thugs to eliminate and turn Igboland to a battlefield so that he will continue to collect donations and use the money to buy fendi designer clothes.

The men you see here have business, investment and establishment that have employ many people while a nonentity like kanu has none despite living in abroad for many years.

Some have impacted positively on the south east economy and Nigeria economy while kanu has only impacted Negative things in the South East looking for what to destroy while has not created any positive thing in his life.

Kanu will languish and rot DSS underground cell. He is nothing but a terrorist and an animal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
stanluiz:
Who is Nnamdi kanu ? Is that fugitive, coward and a terrorist that want to use his thugs to eliminate and turn Igboland to a battlefield so that he will continue to collect donations and use the money to buy fendi designer clothes.

The men you see here have business, investment and establishment that have employ many people while a nonentity like kanu has none despite living in abroad for many years.

Some have impacted positively on the south east economy and Nigeria economy while kanu has only impacted Negative things in the South East looking for what to destroy while has not created any positive thing in his life.

Kanu will languish and rot DSS underground cell. He is nothing but a terrorist and an animal.
Lol....that was savage grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Kaybae(f): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

It’s you suffering from poverty and rich fantasies. You really believe somebody who works for his money will spend it this way?
, don't mind all of them praising these guys jare, no tangible source of that money, you think hard earned money will be spent like that? They keep shouting poverty, that was how some people were praising hushpuppy then, who talked about him again, nobody is criticizing anyone but when it's comes to saying the truth, allow people talk their own and stop saying someone is attached to poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by kay29000(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Klchnjoku:
Only in Nigeria you will see men with no known and questionable source of income balling like they are some top billionaires in the world.

Can you do what those men are doing? if you can't, then be contented with what you have.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by kay29000(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Zidane199:
All what some people worth is #20million but the way he will spend #500k in that party, people will think he is a billionaire. Am damn sure some people go still cry when they reach their house cos of showoff.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Iamolukorede(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's okay to have sufficient funds, but it's another to be rude about it. In a sane country this can't be done..

Igbo amaka, are this dude richer than jeff bezozs, Dan lok, Warren buffet etc. This is shows biz and they are meant to trend with all this paparazzi ..

I know alot of us will be carried away with all their money flying in the air, hence, when the mother was alive was she celebrated as this or can all this show off bring back the said mother, did the said mother give are live to Christ before departure from this sinful world.

This guys you are are con artist, dug baron and peddler, oil riggers. I can tell you for a free no single workaholic will spend is earned hard money that way ..Even mark Zuckerberg won't try it ... We only celebrate mediocrity and that is why the country is on the reverse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.