Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf (14259 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Crude Oil Price Could Fall To $20 In 2016 – IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by manny4life(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2011
No offense to IMF, but they got it WRONG AGAIN. First it was Devaluation of the Naira, now this?

Subsidy is common with every nation or state in the nation; although I will encourage them to limit it but for now that seems to help a lot of people living below minimum wage. They can reduce the subsidy only after our GDP has reached a trillion dollars, that is about 4x our current GDP and GDP per person increases drastically otherwise that will put everyone in a turmoil. Build more refineries, make more money but how can refineries work without electricity?
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by redsun(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2011
One of the top dogs of IMF,dominique struss khan have just been charged for attempted violation in new york,he is way on top of the animal giving nigeria advice on how to make life more difficult for already suffering nigerians.

It goes to show that the so called financial liberators are all bunch of greedy,ruthless and cocaine sniffing perverts
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2011
redsun:

One of the top dogs of IMF,dominique struss khan have just been charged for attempted violation in new york,he is way on top of the animal giving nigeria advice on how to make life more difficult for already suffering nigerians.

It goes to show that the so called financial liberators are all bunch of greedy,ruthless and cocaine sniffing perverts

If only he could be jailed for rap.ing countries
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by pleep(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2011
^^ Nicely said
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by redsun(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2011
The wicked are like grass that flourishes but withers away in a flash,while the righteous liveth for ever.

What goes around,comes around.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On May 15, 2011
loco4love:

The subsidy is not the problem. The problem is mainly bad decision making on the part of government officials.

I agree that it is not a problem NOW, and that bad decision making on the part of our goverment officials remains the main issue. However, I will say that in the long run, we need to also address this need for subsidy as I believe it plays a part in keeping us where we are today. I don't think we can continue this way for too much longer.

We cannot say that because such countries like the US, etc subsidize some part of their economy, we should continue with subsidies without thinking instead of creating more efficient and effective ways around our problems.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Seun(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2011
Subsidy or not, local refineries would be helpful if they reduce cost. We need to keep that in mind.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 15, 2011
^^^^ Well, I will vote we work harder at improving capacity on the current refineries from 30% to about 80% before we start drawing serious plans for new refineries.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2011
Firstly, we need to make appropriate comparisons when oil producing nations are being assessed. The likes of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and others can afford to place massive subsidies on their refineries, without neglecting infrastructure and other needs of the country.

However, countries like Nigeria are losing far more in subsidising petroleum products when the opportunity cost is considered.

The resources used to subsidize petroleum products could be much better utilised to build roads, hospitals and improve power generation (Which would reduce a large proportion of the demand for petroleum products in the first place).

The issue (I guess) is that many feel the subsidy funds would NOT be used to develop the economy so why not spend it on subsidy. This is a bit of a lazy argument - should we continue to encourage inefficiencies in allocation of resources?

Besides, there is a powerful reason for removing subsidies - if they were truly removed, we would be able to tell if local refineries are truly cheaper or not. While the government retains subsidy, this question will remain unanswered. Local refineries are not necessarily cheaper, unless transport of the refined products to Nigeria from external sources is the biggest cost component.

Developing countries around the world are reducing subsidies - from Malaysia and Indonesia to oil producers like Bolivia. We need to get our acts together.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I agree that it is not a problem NOW, and that bad decision making on the part of our goverment officials remains the main issue. However, I will say that in the long run, we need to also address this need for subsidy as I believe it plays a part in keeping us where we are today. I don't think we can continue this way for too much longer.

We cannot say that because such countries like the US, etc subsidize some part of their economy, we should continue with subsidies without thinking instead of creating more efficient and effective ways around our problems.

The only way to effectively remove subsidies is if trading partners also do so in tandem. Unfortunately we have no trade agreements to do so or the power to even enforce it, so I think these subsidies will (should) be here for the long haul. On the other hand, subsidy is not really a dirty word, as long as it is commonsensical. For example, the small business loan program is essentially a subsidy, and it really is the backbone of jobs in the States
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by hercules07: 9:37pm On May 15, 2011
debosky

It is not a feeling, it is what we know, the savings on subsidy can be got from the salaries of our legislooters, do you know how much is spent to run the presidency? We are wasting money on stuff that are not relevant and someone is asking for subsidy removal? Let them first reduce their salaries by 90%, we are a poor country that can not afford to pay the armed robber salaries we are paying our leaders, our economy is 3% that of the US, yet we pay our Senate President up to 4 times the salary of the POTUS, haba. The salary of the Senate President will pay over 50,000 the minimum wage every year, imagine that amount in the hands of 50,000 people in Benue where he comes from, the economy of that state will be uplifted, no to subsidy removal.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On May 15, 2011
birdman:

The only way to effectively remove subsidies is if trading partners also do so in tandem. Unfortunately we have no trade agreements to do so or the power to even enforce it, so I think these subsidies will (should) be here for the long haul. On the other hand, subsidy is not really a dirty word, as long as it is commonsensical. For example, the small business loan program is essentially a subsidy, and it really is the backbone of jobs in the States

I strongly disagree! Trying to link the subsidies in Nigeria to those in order countries makes little sense considering our situation is not same, or even similar, with that of many of the countries to have in mind there.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2011
manny4life:

Subsidy is common with every nation or state in the nation; although I will encourage them to limit it but for now that seems to help a lot of people living below minimum wage. They can reduce the subsidy only after our GDP has reached a trillion dollars, that is about 4x our current GDP and GDP per person increases drastically otherwise that will put everyone in a turmoil. Build more refineries, make more money but how can refineries work without electricity?

Refineries don't need (external) electricity to work per se - most large refineries generate their own power so that is not really an issue. The main issue with the Nigerian government is a lack of will - the Qataris and Saudis decide they want to build a refinery and get down to work. In Nigeria it has been thoroughly politicised, since the Kaduna refinery was built in the North with little or no economic reason to do so.

I personally don't have issues with subsidies as such - the question is whether or not this is the most beneficial subsidy for us. Can we get a 'better bang for our buck' if we used the subsidy money elsewhere? That is the important question.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by bkbabe97y1: 9:43pm On May 15, 2011
Turn your Tv channel to MSNBC---- THEYRE SHOWING IBO MEN IN ACTION!!!
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2011
hercules07:

debosky

It is not a feeling, it is what we know, the savings on subsidy can be got from the salaries of our legislooters, do you know how much is spent to run the presidency? We are wasting money on stuff that are not relevant and someone is asking for subsidy removal? Let them first reduce their salaries by 90%, we are a poor country that can not afford to pay the armed robber salaries we are paying our leaders, our economy is 3% that of the US, yet we pay our Senate President up to 4 times the salary of the POTUS, haba. The salary of the Senate President will pay over 50,000 the minimum wage every year, imagine that amount in the hands of 50,000 people in Benue where he comes from, the economy of that state will be uplifted, no to subsidy removal.

I have a different viewpoint. Big salaries are a separate matter from economic policy. Our subsidy is not encouraging economic activity (at least not here) but is running refineries elsewhere. The effect the pooled resources can make is lost when divided into subsidies.
Let me give an analogy.

Giving everyone some cash to buy petrol to run generators might give temporary relief, but when that money runs out, they need to spend their own money to buy petrol. Instead, pooling that money and building a power station will result in lower cost electricity, over a longer period of time.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2011
debosky:

The issue (I guess) is that many feel the subsidy funds would NOT be used to develop the economy so why not spend it on subsidy. This is a bit of a lazy argument - should we continue to encourage inefficiencies in allocation of resources?
Subsidies are not an inefficiency in themselves. They are tools used by all developed countries. Unfortunately, when we take IMF loans, one of the stipulations is no subsidy, so we are at an immediate disadvantage on the world market. Such advice has rendered carribean countries impotent.

Developing countries around the world are reducing subsidies - from Malaysia and Indonesia to oil producers like Bolivia. We need to get our acts together.
No, they are not.They are simply shifting them with accounting tricks, trying to abide by trade agreements while essentially cheating. Witness the number of cases at the WTO and other fledgling trade organizations.

Take a look at Nigeria pre and post SAP. Even accounting for corruption, you can see what damage this could do. Most states in the Federation not named Lagos still have not recoveredfrom the last structural "adjustment". More than getting our acts together, we need to worry about ourselves first.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I strongly disagree! Trying to link the subsidies in Nigeria to those in order countries makes little sense considering our situation is not same, or even similar, with that of many of the countries to have in mind there.

If two companies in two different countries are competing on the world market, selling the same goods, and one company receives subsidy from its parent country while the other doesn't, who comes out ahead in the long run?
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On May 15, 2011
birdman:

If two companies in two different countries are competing on the world market, selling the same goods, and one company receives subsidy from its parent country while the other doesn't, who comes out ahead in the long run?

Nigeria is Not EVEN exposed to much of that. Here the issue is the cost of fuel. Most non-oil companies pay more than nigerians do at this point for the good. I don't think whatever subsidies the countries you mention have to save their people money in their own country impacts Nigeria's decision here.

Let's not turn this into another lame we-are-always-victims situation, and realize we have a problem that needs to be solved and no one is to blame for this but us.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by hercules07: 9:50pm On May 15, 2011
@debo

You dey disturb my CR clips but its all good, the objective is to have more money to spend on infrastructure or on the people, whether we get it from subsidy removal or we get it from savings on salaries, it is the same thing, we are business minded people in Nigeria, more money in the hands of the people leads to better economic activity, we need the wealth to be spread round not held by a few people who do not have our interests at heart.
Removal of subsidies will not lead to local refining of crude, our leaders are too lazy to take the difficult decisions that need to be taken, they do not like rocking the boat.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2011
birdman:

Subsidies are not an inefficiency in themselves. They are tools used by all developed countries. Unfortunately, when we take IMF loans, one of the stipulations is no subsidy, so we are at an immediate disadvantage on the world market. Such advice has rendered carribean countries impotent.

How are subsidies helping us? There is a massive cartel behind fuel importation, taking unknown figures as 'subsidy'. We can't even clearly identify the landing cost of petrol in Nigeria before subsidy is applied. The issue here is not even the loan from IMF - we are not even making effective use of our resources.

Take a look at Nigeria pre and post SAP. Even accounting for corruption, you can see what damage this could do. Most states in the Federation not named Lagos still have not recoveredfrom the last structural "adjustment". More than getting our acts together, we need to worry about ourselves first.

Worrying about ourselves first means taking painful decisions now for our economic future. This particular subsidy is not helpful to the wider economic growth of Nigeria - it continues to allocate scarce resources to maintain prices at an arbitrarily set price.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Katsumoto: 9:56pm On May 15, 2011
debosky:

Firstly, we need to make appropriate comparisons when oil producing nations are being assessed. The likes of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and others can afford to place massive subsidies on their refineries, without neglecting infrastructure and other needs of the country.

However, countries like Nigeria are losing far more in subsidising petroleum products when the opportunity cost is considered.

The resources used to subsidize petroleum products could be much better utilised to build roads, hospitals and improve power generation (Which would reduce a large proportion of the demand for petroleum products in the first place).

Besides, there is a powerful reason for removing subsidies - if they were truly removed, we would be able to tell if local refineries are truly cheaper or not. While the government retains subsidy, this question will remain unanswered. Local refineries are not necessarily cheaper, unless transport of the refined products to Nigeria from external sources is the biggest cost component.

The question of vusionary leadership and elimination/reduction of corruption and incompetence remains. The points you are raising are largely academic as long as the main issues are not tackled first. Advising the Nigerian govt to remove the subsidy is the easy part; how do you get them to do what is right? And when they don't do what is right, how do you tackle the humanitarian issues that arise from the subsidt removal?
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2011
hercules07:

@debo

You dey disturb my CR clips but its all good, the objective is to have more money to spend on infrastructure or on the people, whether we get it from subsidy removal or we get it from savings on salaries, it is the same thing, we are business minded people in Nigeria, more money in the hands of the people leads to better economic activity, we need the wealth to be spread round not held by a few people who do not have our interests at heart.
Removal of subsidies will not lead to local refining of crude, our leaders are too lazy to take the difficult decisions that need to be taken, they do not like rocking the boat.

I repeat, salaries are different from wider economic policy. How do you 'spread wealth around' except by reducing unnecessary expenditure by individuals?

The best way to do that is to stop putting 5 naira in everyone's pocket (which they spend on fuel) to run generators and use that money combined to (for example) build a power station that will supply them electricity at a much more affordable rate than generators.

We don't necessarily NEED to refine crude locally - if it's cheaper in Qatar or Saudi than doing it in Nigeria, we will free up 'bulk' resources from subsidies to improve our infrastructure and spur economic growth.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2011
debosky:

Giving everyone some cash to buy petrol to run generators might give temporary relief, but when that money runs out, they need to spend their own money to buy petrol. Instead, pooling that money and building a power station will result in lower cost electricity, over a longer period of time.

This is a red herring. Subsidy for petrol has nothing to with building a power station. Both are necessary. The subsidy is not cash being doled out: If petrol were too expensive for people to buy, you wouldn't make that "lost" revenue anyway, and would not be able to build a power station. If on the other hand your subsidy encourages people to start businesses, ultimately your revenue grows, much more than you could have made initially and you can build 10 power stations instead of one.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2011
Katsumoto:

The question of vusionary leadership and elimination/reduction of corruption and incompetence remains. The points you are raising are largely academic as long as the main issues are not tackled first. Advising the Nigerian govt to remove the subsidy is the easy part; how do you get them to do what is right? And when they don't do what is right, how do you tackle the humanitarian issues that arise from the subsidt removal?

If Abacha could create the PTF and the associated development witnessed as a result of the removal of a fraction of the subsidy, I see no reason why we cannot demand that such a similar structure be put in place if subsidy is now removed. It is the same Nigeria that convinced that government to set aside the funds taken from subsidy and apply them to infrastructural and social products.

Furthermore, your position is that the subsidy does more good than harm in its current state - I don't share that opinion. You need to quantify the subsidy first and foremost and what you lose by carrying that subsidy before determining the potential effects of its removal.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by hercules07: 10:07pm On May 15, 2011
@debo

The money used to pay legislooters comes from the federal purse, the money for the subsidy comes from the federal purse, you can have more money for infrastructural development by either removing the subsidies or reducing your expenditure, reducing public office holders salaries will make more money available for capital expenditure.
Abacha had a man like Buhari to head the PTF, do you think PDP will allow anybody to do what Buhari did? We need a competent government first, a government we can trust, one that we know is looking after our interests, we do not see this in the GEJ led government, he needs to prove us wrong.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by debosky(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2011
birdman:

This is a red herring. Subsidy for petrol has nothing to with building a power station. Both are necessary.

But it does - the government has a finite income (from oil receipts) to spend. if 300bn (one of the figures quoted) is being spent on subsidy per year, that amount is automatically removed from any funds available to build power stations.

I don't agree a subsidy is necessary. We were told it was necessary when prices moved from 70k to 11 naira to their current prices.

The subsidy is not cash being doled out: If petrol were too expensive for people to buy, you wouldn't make that "lost" revenue anyway, and would not be able to build a power station.

Government revenue is not from sales of petrol, it is from the sale of crude. If petrol was 'too expensive' to buy, it forces more efficient use of petrol. It would not stop power station building in any way since the revenue of government is primarily from crude sales

If on the other hand your subsidy encourages people to start businesses, ultimately your revenue grows, much more than you could have made initially and you can build 10 power stations instead of one.

If this were true, decades of subsidy should have resulted in power stations being built - that is clearly not the case.

You cannot demonstrate how lower petrol prices results in revenue growth in Nigeria - rather it is a waste of scarce resources. Petroleum subsidies are a 'social' subsidy in most cases, to keep the populace happy and not to drive economic growth.

For a country with dire infrastructure and  urgent investment needs, it is foolish to spend so much on subsidy.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Nigeria is Not EVEN exposed to much of that. Here the issue is the cost of fuel. Most non-oil companies pay more than nigerians do at this point for the good. I don't think whatever subsidies the countries you mention have to save their people money in their own country impacts Nigeria's decision here.

Let's not turn this into another lame we-are-always-victims situation, and realize we have a problem that needs to be solved and no one is to blame for this but us.

Um, yes we are very much exposed to world trade. Not only is oil being used as petrol, but it shows up in pretty much in every product you can imagine, and the bottom line of every company. Don't forget that even companies in Nigeria that aren't exporting anything are battling foreign companies on local soil. To take a mundane example: If China is subsidizing its plastic toothpick maker, the company can come to Nigeria, sell at a loss in order to kill local companies competing without subsidy, and then carry all its profits away from Nigeria.

This isn't about being a victim. This is what Fela calls "belle sense", simple common-sensical knowledge about a country's welfare. The kind you don't need a PhD to grasp.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Katsumoto: 10:09pm On May 15, 2011
debosky:

If Abacha could create the PTF and the associated development witnessed as a result of the removal of a fraction of the subsidy, I see no reason why we cannot demand that such a similar structure be put in place if subsidy is now removed. It is the same Nigeria that convinced that government to set aside the funds taken from subsidy and apply them to infrastructural and social products.

But the problem with those agitating for the removal of the subsidy is that they are not articulating the benefits of the removal; all they are saying is that the subsidy is unsustainable. That may be true but I can't accept it in light of endemic corruption in all industries.

debosky:

Furthermore, your position is that the subsidy does more good than harm in its current state - I don't share that opinion. You need to quantify the subsidy first and foremost and what you lose by carrying that subsidy before determining the potential effects of its removal.

No, my position is that the decision to remove/reduce the subsidy should be taken as part of a holistic fiscal and monetary policy. I stated this clearly when I joined this debate. Until that can be determined, I prefer for the subsidy to be spent on the Nigerian people rather than being embezzled.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On May 15, 2011
birdman:

Um, yes we are very much exposed to world trade. Not only is oil being used as petrol, but it shows up in pretty much in every product you can imagine, and the bottom line of every company. Don't forget that even companies in Nigeria that aren't exporting anything are battling foreign companies on local soil. To take a mundane example: If China is subsidizing its plastic toothpick maker, the company can come to Nigeria, sell at a loss in order to kill local companies competing without subsidy, and then carry all its profits away from Nigeria.

This isn't about being a victim. This is what Fela calls "belle sense", simple common-sensical knowledge about a country's welfare. The kind you don't need a PhD to grasp.

I am sorry, but what you have above is not common sense but you trying to spin something out of nothing.

Again, much of the non-oil producing countries apply subsidies to HELP reduce cost for their own people, even as they already pay so much more than we do in Nigeria today. Claiming that that affects us is trying to weave some disconnected web there.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by Katsumoto: 10:13pm On May 15, 2011
hercules07:

@debo

The money used to pay legislooters comes from the federal purse, the money for the subsidy comes from the federal purse, you can have more money for infrastructural development by either removing the subsidies or reducing your expenditure, reducing public office holders salaries will make more money available for capital expenditure.
Abacha had a man like Buhari to head the PTF, do you think PDP will allow anybody to do what Buhari did? We need a competent government first, a government we can trust, one that we know is looking after our interests, we do not see this in the GEJ led government, he needs to prove us wrong.

This is my position as well; without competent leadership, any talk is just academic.
birdman:

This is what the EU farmers do with products such as sugar; Ethiopian farmers are unable to compete with sugar products that are dumped by EU farmers who receive subsidies.
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by birdman(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2011
debosky:

You cannot demonstrate how lower petrol prices results in revenue growth in Nigeria - rather it is a waste of scarce resources. Petroleum subsidies are a 'social' subsidy in most cases, to keep the populace happy and not to drive economic growth.

For a country with dire infrastructure and  urgent investment needs, it is foolish to spend so much on subsidy.

Like Katsumoto alluded to earlier, policy and its implementation are two different things. Bad implementation of a good policy falls short of the mark. Bad policy has no hope of hitting the mark, ever. I challenge you to name ONE country with a top 20 GDP that does not have significant subsidies. Just name one. My point? Subsidy is good policy always. Do as the Americans and Europeans do, not as they say
Re: Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf by kulutempa: 10:14pm On May 15, 2011
hercules07:

@debo

Ding, ding, ding.  Bingo.  The leaders are too lazy and corrupt, and the citizens can't be bothered to hold them accountable.  Since when has there been organised demonstrations in Nigeria by the citizens  or the labour union against the poor state of the infrastructure in the country.  However everyone is up in arms when the government tries to remove the petrol subsidy.  As they say, a people deserve their leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oil Price Drops To $49 A Barrel As Nigeria’s Output Rises / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / CBN Debunks Plan To Shut Down Financial Transactions Over Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.