Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results (23157 Views)

House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act / Senate Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act / 2023: Military Will Stay Out Of Elections If INEC Adopts E-voting —army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by sniperr007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Veqtor:

Electronic transmission of electoral results will help curb this incessant rigging.
But I don't understand the "where applicable" talk, unless they are integrating it partially.

Means in the north & Bandit infested areas, they will use it to manufacture results

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by kraftysprouts: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Veqtor:

Electronic transmission of electoral results will help curb this incessant rigging.
But I don't understand the "where applicable" talk, unless they are integrating it partially.

Electronically in the south
Manually in the north

This is what they are talking about, hope you understand now?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by kraftysprouts: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
squash47:
House of reps is the only house that truly represent the interest of the common Nigerian.

They speak the truth. But their big brother, the hose of Senate does not allow their voice to be heard. So sad

The truth was ELECTRONICALLY not IF POSSIBLE.

so they did nothing different
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by liasmiram2567: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
At the Senate, you could observe the names of people who voted against electronic transmission of results. They are people of the religion and region that is backward, violent, wicked, illiterates, weak, poor, low-self esteemed, and unintelligent.

But check out hose that voted for it, they are those from the regions and religion of high quality and intelligence.

You are a big fool.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's about stronghold not party. APC is popular in the north. PDP in the south. The PDP and by extension South want electronic transmission. The APC and by extension north do not.
NCC said only 43% as at 2018 and I know for a fact that data was even wrong as at then. If you have travelled wide as I have, you will know it is a fallacy to say more than half of Nigeria does not have network.
NCC can't give go ahead. NCC is not involved in network technology deployment. They only sell licenses and regulate its usage. You are buying the bullcrap by the ignorant senators. Even 2g can transmit results easily.
Besides, have you seen the submission of Tambuwal about NCC giving "go ahead" INEC on electoral matters? Very apt and brilliant I think!

Tambuwal is not an authority on such matters so I thereby jettison his views.in my lga,most villages do not have network except they go to the hills.the nearest place we have mast is at the lg headquarters.ncc carried their survey based on what telecoms firms told them.even from quarterly reports of mtn,airtel etc shows that a large part of nigeria are not covered.

Orji kalu from igbere,an urban area said there us no network in most part of his town.is he from the north? It is simply a party thing.it is reminiscent of events before 2015 polls.apc wanted card readers,pdp were not too keen about it.apc wanted it because they knew in a free and fair election devoid of manual accreditation,they will floor pdp.they also knew that use of scr will limit pdp rigging and increase that of apc if it comes to that.same thing is happening now,apc is sceptical.they are in power and are afraid of changes in election.they arw more comfortable with the status quo.it seems pdp have mastered and studied how to rig with electronic transmission which is why atiku insisted on it.only few people in apc like governor hope can cope with it...it is normal for them to be afraid...

During the 2019 polls,inec used it partially and have been using it subsequently in edo,ondo and other polls.nothing has changed,it still reflected that turnout and votes in the north arw higher.you can check the rerun results in southern areas since 2019 and that of northern areas.the lowest figure we had was in aba federal rerun.dont mistake the support of pdp for electronic transmission to mean their love for free and fair polls
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Gfskw: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
garfield1:

Tambuwal is not an authority on such matters so I thereby jettison his views.in my lga,most villages do not have network except they go to the hills.the nearest place we have mast is at the lg headquarters.ncc carried their survey based on what telecoms firms told them.even from quarterly reports of mtn,airtel etc shows that a large part of nigeria are not covered.

Orji kalu from igbere,an urban area said there us no network in most part of his town.is he from the north? It is simply a party thing.it is reminiscent of events before 2015 polls.apc wanted card readers,pdp were not too keen about it.apc wanted it because they knew in a free and fair election devoid of manual accreditation,they will floor pdp.they also knew that use of scr will limit pdp rigging and increase that of apc if it comes to that.same thing is happening now,apc is sceptical.they are in power and are afraid of changes in election.they arw more comfortable with the status quo.it seems pdp have mastered and studied how to rig with electronic transmission which is why atiku insisted on it.only few people in apc like governor hope can cope with it...it is normal for them to be afraid...

During the 2019 polls,inec used it partially and have been using it subsequently in edo,ondo and other polls.nothing has changed,it still reflected that turnout and votes in the north arw higher.you can check the rerun results in southern areas since 2019 and that of northern areas.the lowest figure we had was in aba federal rerun.dont mistake the support of pdp for electronic transmission to mean their love for free and fair polls

Really? Tambuwal, a lawyer and former speaker of the house is not an authority. Who is then? You're just a funny person.
It's ok if you speak for your village but I can tell you that the NCC survey is wrong. Nigeria's 2G coverage is nothing less than 80% as at 2018. Even in the north, there is almost no place you go to where you won't see network including the forests or how else are the bandits calling people whose family members they kidnapped. NCC is even claiming only 3G can transmit which is another major lie.

Don't be a revisionist. The card reader was brought during the PDP administration. If they didn't want it, they would have shot it down. There were some elements opposed to it in the PDP but the leaders of the party, that is, the president and the NASS leaders were for it. It is the APC that has been making every effort to sabotage the usage of card readers ever since they came into power. Tell me one, just one reform APC has carried out in our general election landscape. None!! Instead they are always looking to carry us back. Just listen to yourself. How exactly will SCR limit PDP rigging and enhance APC rigging and if it were so, why didn't the APC make SCRs compulsory for accreditation in 2019 elections?
It's simple. APC was never for SCRs. They were just playing their usual blind, aggressive opposition to anything the PDP brought forward before 2015.
Where exactly did INEC transmit results electronically in the 2019 elections?
It's a northern thing. If use of card readers are made compulsory, all those underaged voters and aliens will be easily cut off from voting in the north. Even without card readers, the rate of rigging in the south is less than that of the north.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Really? Tambuwal, a lawyer and former speaker of the house is not an authority. Who is then? You're just a funny person.
It's ok if you speak for your village but I can tell you that the NCC survey is wrong. Nigeria's 2G coverage is nothing less than 80% as at 2018. Even in the north, there is almost no place you go to where you won't see network including the forests or how else are the bandits calling people whose family members they kidnapped. NCC is even claiming only 3G can transmit which is another major lie.

Don't be a revisionist. The card reader was brought during the PDP administration. If they didn't want it, they would have shot it down. There were some elements opposed to it in the PDP but the leaders of the party, that is, the president and the NASS leaders were for it. It is the APC that has been making every effort to sabotage the usage of card readers ever since they came into power. Tell me one, just one reform APC has carried out in our general election landscape. None!! Instead they are always looking to carry us back. Just listen to yourself. How exactly will SCR limit PDP rigging and enhance APC rigging and if it were so, why didn't the APC make SCRs compulsory for accreditation in 2019 elections?
It's simple. APC was never for SCRs. They were just playing their usual blind, aggressive opposition to anything the PDP brought forward before 2015.
Where exactly did INEC transmit results electronically in the 2019 elections?
It's a northern thing. If use of card readers are made compulsory, all those underaged voters and aliens will be easily cut off from voting in the north. Even without card readers, the rate of rigging in the south is less than that of the north.

Tambuwal is an authority on legislative matters but not on telecoms matters.infact,tambuwal statement shows that it is not a northern thing but a party affair.I am never a revisionist,I say things with facts and data unlike you.to you,ncc data is wrong but your own is right? How ridiculous.this is kindergarten reasoning.even a corrupt judge will not agree to this sir.you cannot assume hy hasty generalization but tested and trusted empirical data which you dont have.so,we must go with ncc...

I said pdp never really liked the idea of card readers but they never opposed it openly.I can cite several instances.card readers to an extend limited inflation.you hardly see turnout above 50% with card readers.pdp areas that inflated their figures above 70% struggled to exceed 50%.apc States had higher votes therefore it favoured them.if kano and rivers had 50% turnout,kano will have more votes.without rigging,most people preferred buhari as at then so apc were confident.

The scr was introduced by inec not pdp but it was under pdp regime.this electronic transmission was introduced under apc regime also.evidences from ratech and witnesses presented by pdp clearly showed that inec testran electronic transmission in 2019.several inec staffs testified to it.but the difference was that it wasnt captured by our law therefore it was jettisoned in court.go to inec result portal and see that it is already in use but not legalized.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by TEACHER4REAL(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2021
IN MY IPINION WHERE APPLICABLE TO ME MEANS WHERE NETWORK ALLOWS AND IS LEFT FOR INEC TO CONDUCT THE RESULT ELECTRONICALLY AND PROVE THAT NETEORK WAS AVAILSBLE FOR A START IT MIGHT NOT BE WRONG TOTALY FOR A START
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by biglizzy: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Slowly but surely

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ofiko123(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2021
96ACE:
House of reps is the only house of hope in Nigeria now.

What do you say about the Nigerian senate??
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2021
garfield1:

Tambuwal is an authority on legislative matters but not on telecoms matters.infact,tambuwal statement shows that it is not a northern thing but a party affair.I am never a revisionist,I say things with facts and data unlike you.to you,ncc data is wrong but your own is right? How ridiculous.this is kindergarten reasoning.even a corrupt judge will not agree to this sir.you cannot assume hy hasty generalization but tested and trusted empirical data which you dont have.so,we must go with ncc...

I said pdp never really liked the idea of card readers but they never opposed it openly.I can cite several instances.card readers to an extend limited inflation.you hardly see turnout above 50% with card readers.pdp areas that inflated their figures above 70% struggled to exceed 50%.apc States had higher votes therefore it favoured them.if kano and rivers had 50% turnout,kano will have more votes.without rigging,most people preferred buhari as at then so apc were confident.

The scr was introduced by inec not pdp but it was under pdp regime.this electronic transmission was introduced under apc regime also.evidences from ratech and witnesses presented by pdp clearly showed that inec testran electronic transmission in 2019.several inec staffs testified to it.but the difference was that it wasnt captured by our law therefore it was jettisoned in court.go to inec result portal and see that it is already in use but not legalized.

You have started with your obvious confusion. Did Tambuwal say anything about telecoms? Always get the right facts of matters before commenting on them pls.
You're obviously one of those NCC set out to deceive and they have got you as they intended. NCC went to the House to talk about broadband penetration not mobile network coverage. I want to believe you shouldn't even need an expert to tell you that mobile network coverage can't be 43% which is less than half of Nigeria. But if you're limited to your village, I really can't blame you. Besides, they used a 2016 report which they released in 2018 and still repeating in 2021. Do they mean to tell us no Telco has built and commissioned a new tower since 2016? Let me ask. Do you even know what 43% means? It means an area covering the whole of southern Nigeria and more don't have mobile network. You sef reason am na? Broadband is different from mobile network. What NCC did is to use figures to confuse those who they can. The first question should be what technology can support electronic transmission of result. Electronic transmission is text based not graphics. You are talking about Kb data here not MB.
PDP did not show their hatred openly but you somehow know about it. Where you a PDP member or DSS to know? The fact is the then president openly supported INEC and gave them the independence they deserve not now that APC first appointed the president's kinswoman then want to add his aide to INEC. Very shameful. How many APC states in the north were faithful in the usage of card readers? Statistics shows that more northern states used incidence forms and manual accreditation than southern states. Yet you are here claiming its PDP that rigged the most.

INEC came out to defend APC's victory in 2019 by saying they never did electronic transmission of results. So where are you getting your info from that they did it bros? You have started with lies again. INEC has said until and unless a law backs up electronic transmission, they will not use it for any election and that is what is going on. Even the card readers where later disparaged by the courts under an APC administration to show you how APC is so aversed to the use of technology in our elections. The fact is APC's stronghold is the north and they know what goes on there. If card reader is made compulsory with electronic transmission of results, their game will be up!!
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You have started with your obvious confusion. Did Tambuwal say anything about telecoms? Always get the right facts of matters before commenting on them pls.
You're obviously one of those NCC set out to deceive and they have got you as they intended. NCC went to the House to talk about broadband penetration not mobile network coverage. I want to believe you shouldn't even need an expert to tell you that mobile network coverage can't be 43% which is less than half of Nigeria. But if you're limited to your village, I really can't blame you. Besides, they used a 2016 report which they released in 2018 and still repeating in 2021. Do they mean to tell us no Telco has built and commissioned a new tower since 2016? Let me ask. Do you even know what 43% means? It means an area covering the whole of southern Nigeria and more don't have mobile network. You sef reason am na? Broadband is different from mobile network. What NCC did is to use figures to confuse those who they can. The first question should be what technology can support electronic transmission of result. Electronic transmission is text based not graphics. You are talking about Kb data here not MB.
PDP did not show their hatred openly but you somehow know about it. Where you a PDP member or DSS to know? The fact is the then president openly supported INEC and gave them the independence they deserve not now that APC first appointed the president's kinswoman then want to add his aide to INEC. Very shameful. How many APC states in the north were faithful in the usage of card readers? Statistics shows that more northern states used incidence forms and manual accreditation than southern states. Yet you are here claiming its PDP that rigged the most.

INEC came out to defend APC's victory in 2019 by saying they never did electronic transmission of results. So where are you getting your info from that they did it bros? You have started with lies again. INEC has said until and unless a law backs up electronic transmission, they will not use it for any election and that is what is going on. Even the card readers where later disparaged by the courts under an APC administration to show you how APC is so aversed to the use of technology in our elections. The fact is APC's stronghold is the north and they know what goes on there. If card reader is made compulsory with electronic transmission of results, their game will be up!!

Since the court and even you believed in inec official statement,you cannot jettison that of ncc no matter what you say.you are only wasting saliva.what you should concern yourself is what inec will do in any area where there is no network.getting to an area where there is network before transmitting results is not ideal since one of the reason for it is speed.again,election transmission does not reduce rigging.what will reduce rigging is total use of electronic voting or strict use of card reader which is not at play here....electronic transmission simply changes the point of rigging from collation to polling units...

You dont pay attention to details.if you do,you will realize that I earlier told you that inec has been test running the electronic transmission.there is an inec result portal which a lot of nairalanders like fergie001 are award of.it has not changed anything,nothing from the north has been exposed.elections in smaller federal constituencies in the north like gwaram,magama/rijau witnessed more votes and turnout than large federal constituency in the south like aba.infact,the recent state assembly rerun in sabon gari had more votes than that of aba.go to inec result portal and check live results that were transmitted.

You accused apc of appointing onochie but forgot that gej in 2010 nominated several pdp members like yakubu shehu,bagudu maman,eddy nwatalari,ambassador nwuruku,Mohammed anka as pdp members.he rigorously defended it saying the law does not forbid him from appointing party members.he withdrew the nomination of some but nwuruku was eventually appointed.you have no point here...

Reports of 2015 elections showed that out of 1.4 million votes in rivers293,000 underwent accreditation. Out of 1.1 million in akwa ibom,400,000 were accredited.out of 2million votes in kano,900,000 were accredited.out of 1.4 million in katsina609,000 were accredited.you can see who used more incidence forms were.leave this matter
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
garfield1:

Since the court and even you believed in inec official statement,you cannot jettison that of ncc no matter what you say.you are only wasting saliva.what you should concern yourself is what inec will do in any area where there is no network.getting to an area where there is network before transmitting results is not ideal since one of the reason for it is speed.again,election transmission does not reduce rigging.what will reduce rigging is total use of electronic voting or strict use of card reader which is not at play here....electronic transmission simply changes the point of rigging from collation to polling units...

You dont pay attention to details.if you do,you will realize that I earlier told you that inec has been test running the electronic transmission.there is an inec result portal which a lot of nairalanders like fergie001 are award of.it has not changed anything,nothing from the north has been exposed.elections in smaller federal constituencies in the north like gwaram,magama/rijau witnessed more votes and turnout than large federal constituency in the south like aba.infact,the recent state assembly rerun in sabon gari had more votes than that of aba.go to inec result portal and check live results that were transmitted.

You accused apc of appointing onochie but forgot that gej in 2010 nominated several pdp members like yakubu shehu,bagudu maman,eddy nwatalari,ambassador nwuruku,Mohammed anka as pdp members.he rigorously defended it saying the law does not forbid him from appointing party members.he withdrew the nomination of some but nwuruku was eventually appointed.you have no point here...

Reports of 2015 elections showed that out of 1.4 million votes in rivers293,000 underwent accreditation. Out of 1.1 million in akwa ibom,400,000 were accredited.out of 2million votes in kano,900,000 were accredited.out of 1.4 million in katsina609,000 were accredited.you can see who used more incidence forms were.leave this matter
Let me give you a tip. If you're really serious about no network in your village and LGA, write a letter to MTN, Glo and Airtel requesting for masts. I'm sure one of the three will oblige you. I can also help if you supply the name of your village and LGA.

The court did not just take inec's statement as gospel. The court showed that whether a server existed or not, the law clearly shows that collation and transmission of votes is to be manual. I don't know why you derive joy in lies.
What I'm saying may be a waste of saliva to you and your kind. But to people in the know, it's an obvious fraud and a gang up against the integrity of our elections. As Tambuwal rightly said, NCC should not be in a position to dictate to inec how to conduct elections. NCC is spewing out data that is verifiable by anyone. Just cause you and your party choose to be blind for obvious reasons makes no difference.

Right now, the PDP is looking like a more upright party. Till now, card reader is still not recognized in our laws. So you're claim of APC want card readers is a fallacy.

What is the meaning of test running? You're even using off season election in an obscure area that even you can't locate on the Nigerian map to butress your point. If you're so confident rigging does not happen in the north, join the people who want electronic transmission and mandatory card reader. Very simple!! All this your tall facts shake no one.

Is GEJ a template for Buhari to follow? That is apart from the lie you're spewing. Nwuruku was not a PDP member at the time he was nominated. You lie too much bros. Even Buhari appointed a former ANPP member and Mrs May Mbu who worked with Fayemi when he was minister before being nominated as commissioner. So it's about the individual being partisan as at the time of being nominated not whether he once was.

Stop spreading lies about 2015 bros. You're not the only one with the data. If you're so sure of yourself. Paste the full statistics here and let's see who gained more from the use of incidence forms between Jonathan and Buhari.

Electronic transmission reduces rigging. It was one of the reasons Edo election could not be rigged by APC. Mandatory use of card readers removes voter fraud. Support these two and let's come back and see where the pendulum swings.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let me give you a tip. If you're really serious about no network in your village and LGA, write a letter to MTN, Glo and Airtel requesting for masts. I'm sure one of the three will oblige you. I can also help if you supply the name of your village and LGA.

The court did not just take inec's statement as gospel. The court showed that whether a server existed or not, the law clearly shows that collation and transmission of votes is to be manual. I don't know why you derive joy in lies.
What I'm saying may be a waste of saliva to you and your kind. But to people in the know, it's an obvious fraud and a gang up against the integrity of our elections. As Tambuwal rightly said, NCC should not be in a position to dictate to inec how to conduct elections. NCC is spewing out data that is verifiable by anyone. Just cause you and your party choose to be blind for obvious reasons makes no difference.

Right now, the PDP is looking like a more upright party. Till now, card reader is still not recognized in our laws. So you're claim of APC want card readers is a fallacy.

What is the meaning of test running? You're even using off season election in an obscure area that even you can't locate on the Nigerian map to butress your point. If you're so confident rigging does not happen in the north, join the people who want electronic transmission and mandatory card reader. Very simple!! All this your tall facts shake no one.

Is GEJ a template for Buhari to follow? That is apart from the lie you're spewing. Nwuruku was not a PDP member at the time he was nominated. You lie too much bros. Even Buhari appointed a former ANPP member and Mrs May Mbu who worked with Fayemi when he was minister before being nominated as commissioner. So it's about the individual being partisan as at the time of being nominated not whether he once was.

Stop spreading lies about 2015 bros. You're not the only one with the data. If you're so sure of yourself. Paste the full statistics here and let's see who gained more from the use of incidence forms between Jonathan and Buhari.

Electronic transmission reduces rigging. It was one of the reasons Edo election could not be rigged by APC. Mandatory use of card readers removes voter fraud. Support these two and let's come back and see where the pendulum swings.

You like dodging the truth.if I write and my village gets a mast,what about other areas? Is that how masts are sited? Do you realize that these telecoms firms are in for profit and provide masts and other facilities based on that and not mere letters?

Why do you like shooting yourself in the foot with contradictory statements? You said gej should not be a template for comparison yet you implied that apc appointed their member in inec which is unprecedented as if pdp never did so? You even dared to defend the appointment of nwuruku.what about anka,shehu etc? This same may mbu worked under gej between 2010 and 2011 for your info....

You claimed that off season elections should not be a yardstick to judge rigging but on several occasions,you have used to justify your watery points yet refuse to use others.is edo elections not an off season election? Since you are using edo,my points about electronic transmission not changing anything up north still stands...

About 2015 data,you made the allegations so you prove it by dropping your data and stats not me friend.he who alleges proves.assuming it is true,it cannot be compared to what happened in 2003 and 2007 in the ss/se which you even agreed.but,still drop your evidence.I will not do your job for you

Electronic transmission does not reduce rigging the way you think.parties can still connive with inec to transmit false figures.parties can even bribe inec to claim no network or faulty devices and still resort to manual collation....inec equipment can be sabotaged,dont joke with politicians.someone can even hack into inec
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
garfield1:

You like dodging the truth.if I write and my village gets a mast,what about other areas? Is that how masts are sited? Do you realize that these telecoms firms are in for profit and provide masts and other facilities based on that and not mere letters?

Why do you like shooting yourself in the foot with contradictory statements? You said gej should not be a template for comparison yet you implied that apc appointed their member in inec which is unprecedented as if pdp never did so? You even dared to defend the appointment of nwuruku.what about anka,shehu etc? This same may mbu worked under gej between 2010 and 2011 for your info....

You claimed that off season elections should not be a yardstick to judge rigging but on several occasions,you have used to justify your watery points yet refuse to use others.is edo elections not an off season election? Since you are using edo,my points about electronic transmission not changing anything up north still stands...

About 2015 data,you made the allegations so you prove it by dropping your data and stats not me friend.he who alleges proves.assuming it is true,it cannot be compared to what happened in 2003 and 2007 in the ss/se which you even agreed.but,still drop your evidence.I will not do your job for you

Electronic transmission does not reduce rigging the way you think.parties can still connive with inec to transmit false figures.parties can even bribe inec to claim no network or faulty devices and still resort to manual collation....inec equipment can be sabotaged,dont joke with politicians.someone can even hack into inec

grin grin Look at this ignoramus. Let me tell you. A certain commissioner for works in the north in 2015, wrote a letter to one of the telcos for a mast to be sited in his village. The village has less than 100 families. I don't know if the telcos asked you to weep on their behalf. You don't have network in your village. I'm giving you a way out. You're giving excuses on things you know nothing about. Na wa o.

Nwuruku was a PDP member in 2007 not 2011. If you have evidence he was still a PDP member in 2011, bring it out.
Same with Nahuche who was nominated by Buhari and was once in the ANPP with Buhari. If you don't understand English, na your business.

Again, I mentioned obscurity as the reason why off seasons are not ideal to measure election integrity. Seems you don't realise the kind of national attention the Edo election generated. Yet you're talking about an election majority did not even know happened. You should understand context. It's very important in discussions.

If I made an allegation, you now went and cooked bogus figures for five states with four in the South and one in the north as if it's only those five states that elect the president. It's an obvious attempt to muddle up facts which is very cheap and fails easily. Show the full statistics. That's my challenge to you. When you know you don't have the full statistics, you should have asked me for them instead of spewing lies.

Look at you. So if inec can be bribed to tamper with electronic results, it's manual that won't be easily manipulated abi? It's obvious to every sane mind that electronic transmission and mandatory card reader is a better way to conduct elections. You know all what can be done by politicians yet you support onochie becoming an inec commissioner. You should check yourself.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin Look at this ignoramus. Let me tell you. A certain commissioner for works in the north in 2015, wrote a letter to one of the telcos for a mast to be sited in his village. The village has less than 100 families. I don't know if the telcos asked you to weep on their behalf. You don't have network in your village. I'm giving you a way out. You're giving excuses on things you know nothing about. Na wa o.

Nwuruku was a PDP member in 2007 not 2011. If you have evidence he was still a PDP member in 2011, bring it out.
Same with Nahuche who was nominated by Buhari and was once in the ANPP with Buhari. If you don't understand English, na your business.

Again, I mentioned obscurity as the reason why off seasons are not ideal to measure election integrity. Seems you don't realise the kind of national attention the Edo election generated. Yet you're talking about an election majority did not even know happened. You should understand context. It's very important in discussions.

If I made an allegation, you now went and cooked bogus figures for five states with four in the South and one in the north as if it's only those five states that elect the president. It's an obvious attempt to muddle up facts which is very cheap and fails easily. Show the full statistics. That's my challenge to you. When you know you don't have the full statistics, you should have asked me for them instead of spewing lies.

Look at you. So if inec can be bribed to tamper with electronic results, it's manual that won't be easily manipulated abi? It's obvious to every sane mind that electronic transmission and mandatory card reader is a better way to conduct elections. You know all what can be done by politicians yet you support onochie becoming an inec commissioner. You should check yourself.

The ignoramus here is certainly not me.as usual,I've defeated you hence you now resort to insults,abuses and invectives which are your pastimes.all facts shows that the ss/se rigs most except that you are blind to see it.whatever buhari has done, pdp has done even worse...rivets state 2 million votes will always laugh at you pdp guys.

The best lg elections conducted with electronic system were in apc states.while I check myself,check yourself into yabaleft my boy.ciao wink
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
garfield1:

The ignoramus here is certainly not me.as usual,I've defeated you hence you now resort to insults,abuses and invectives which are your pastimes.all facts shows that the ss/se rigs most except that you are blind to see it.whatever buhari has done, pdp has done even worse...rivets state 2 million votes will always laugh at you pdp guys.

The best lg elections conducted with electronic system were in apc states.while I check myself,check yourself into yabaleft my boy.ciao wink
Ignoramus is not an insult if you indeed are. I told you the procedure for getting a mast to your village and you started saying a lot of irrelevant things which makes it seem as if you know what you are saying while you don't.

How did you defeat me I ask. I've showed you multiple times Buhari made nominations with semblance to that of Nwuruku and it passed which means Jonathan's nominations were in order. No one raised any issues with Nahuche and Ms May Mbu. That of Lauretta was the height of impunity and if you noticed, it was not even PDP that championed her rejection, it was the CSOs and other socio-political pressure groups.

You bought bogus statistics of five states and I asked you to provide the rest and you recoiled into your shell.

Now you are claiming one LG election somewhere used electronic voting which is clearly illegal and yet laws to make it legal are being stifled by your party. I've told you and I want you to take it to the bank. Come out and support mandatory card readers and electronic transmission of results if you're so sure of your facts of who rigs the most.

The online voter register already exposed you guys. Or is there no internet in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina?

APC is a fraudulent party that does not want the electoral system to be modernized. Simple!! Greet your doctors in Yabaleft when you get there Buhari slave
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
[s]
Ignoramus is not an insult if you indeed are. I told you the procedure for getting a mast to your village and you started saying a lot of irrelevant things which makes it seem as if you know what you are saying while you don't.

How did you defeat me I ask. I've showed you multiple times Buhari made nominations with semblance to that of Nwuruku and it passed which means Jonathan's nominations were in order. No one raised any issues with Nahuche and Ms May Mbu. That of Lauretta was the height of impunity and if you noticed, it was not even PDP that championed her rejection, it was the CSOs and other socio-political pressure groups.

You bought bogus statistics of five states and I asked you to provide the rest and you recoiled into your shell.

Now you are claiming one LG election somewhere used electronic voting which is clearly illegal and yet laws to make it legal are being stifled by your party. I've told you and I want you to take it to the bank. Come out and support mandatory card readers and electronic transmission of results if you're so sure of your facts of who rigs the most.

The online voter register already exposed you guys. Or is there no internet in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina?

APC is a fraudulent party that does not want the electoral system to be modernized. Simple!! Greet your doctors in Yabaleft when you get there Buhari slave
[/s]

Pure rubbish from a pdp minnion
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by 96ACE: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
ofiko123:

What do you say about the Nigerian senate??

Nigerian senate is now a ministry under this administration. grin
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by aribisala0(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Veqtor:

I am not arguing . Honestly I do not understand. How will it achieve that? Can rigging not happen before transmission?
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ofiko123(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
96ACE:

Nigerian senate is now a ministry under this administration. grin

Terrible... All these under the buhari adminstration...

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
garfield1:

[/s]

Pure rubbish from a pdp minnion
[s]

Says a pained North ass-licker and Fulani slave
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
[s][s]

Says a pained North ass-licker and Fulani slave

Up buhari.apc in your face
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by 96ACE: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
ofiko123:

Terrible... All these under the buhari adminstration...
It may take more than a lifetime to undo the some of the damages he has caused Nigeria.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by garfield1: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

More tears pls. Your tears are sweet to go with garri.

INEC has come out to shame you and your rigging party

Southern Almajiri

Hunger dey worry you son.pdp will never smell aso rock again.onye ara
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ViolentMooslim: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2021
liasmiram2567:

You are a big fool.

Thank you.

But you being a Muslim and a Northerner is the worst insult already.

No need to reply you
grin grin grin grin
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ViolentMooslim: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[/s][s]

NL needs to check the level of Xtian delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys that they allow to spew rubbish trash on this forum.

▪︎Ovie Omo-Agege (APC-Delta Central)
▪︎Peter Nwaoboshi (APC-Delta North)
▪︎Opeyemi Bamidele (APC-Ekiti Central)

These 3 are from the North and Muslims?

I swear the level of brainwashing that has taking place in the SadEast will take 1000 years to rectify.
Too many dumb, shallow, religiously brainwashed low IQ monkeys masquerading as Youths in that region.

The case if those three that you mentioned are simply a "dance with the pigs, look like a he pigs" thing.

How many Muslims or Northerner voted for the progressive bill?

ALL of them voted against it.

Anyways, I won't insult you because, you being a Muslim and Northerner is already the worst state of being, ever.

It's like being a sick dog in a dirty pig.

Thats too bad. If I was Muslim, I'd commit suicide. I don't know how you guys survive with such state of deplorable human existence.
Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by ofiko123(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
96ACE:

It may take more than a lifetime to undo the some of the damages he has caused Nigeria.

Goodness!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State Crisis: A Balanced View By An Indigene / Cross-river: Court Orders PDP To Submit A List Of Their Replacement To INEC / Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.