Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter (1547 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by nairalandankrah: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
shocked https://twitter.com/RedPilledPoland/status/1414812371831431168?s=20

Those south Africans are barbaric, this is not a movie scene ooo..it is real! Live!

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by FarahAideed: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is actually rascism

3 Likes

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by nairalandankrah: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is actually rascism

Unbelievably cruel

1 Like

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by Nukilia: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thats an old video of workers flogging the owners of a company over wage issue

2 Likes

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by fourboys: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
South Africa is grossly overated shocked this protest don open their nyash
Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by 143WaZoBia: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Earlier in life I used to think the white are superior and that they are better than us. Overtime when I started reading I realized that may not be true, but now that I am growing and learning politics. I agree totally that the white’s presence is one the very few good things to have happened to us as Africans.

2 Likes

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by cassidy1996(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Africans are all the same

2 Likes

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by TMKsouth: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nigerians always complain South Africans can't touch white men but they are xenophobic against fellow Africans.

But when South Africans attack whites you still complain. Nothing will ever satisfy y'all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by SEGLIZ: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
cassidy1996:
Africans are all the same

just on point.

1 Like

Re: White south African gets mercilessly whipped and his car stolen by Black Rioter by Kayberg: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
undecided

GTA….
Car Jack Streets….

(1) (Reply)

How A Vengeful Bride Killed 57 To Get Back At Her Husband For Marrying New Wife / Two shot dead as protests rock Edo over scarcity of new Naira notes. VIDEO / Picture: Immigration Arrests 13 Chinese For Prostitution In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.