Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work (33748 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Slimm01: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
That's why you sometimes don't tell people where you work. Working in a one-man business like Hotels and others is being partially employed. No job security. You can just wake up the next day and be fired without any reason. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by crazygod(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
It seems your boss is a simpleton. angry
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by tiger28: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shithole!!!! I can't live in that environment again. After 20 yrs abroad , came home for 5 years. After notorious armed robber Godogodo invaded my house in one of the "expensive " and gated estates in Nigeria, I quickly ran back to the US............ How can a co- tenant REPORT you to your employer How can the Stupid employer give your co-tenant ANY audience? Don't you have relatives in the armed forces or Police higher up?? I would have brought a retired DIG to visit the Policewoman. Reason I can't live there anymore no matter how comfortable I was.......... everyone is oppressing everyone.

4 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
98% of women don't deserve power..
They should be subjugated and subdued by men, the society started going to the dogs immediately women started being part of the workforce...
A minor issue at the compound and this useless woman has started pulling strings for another to loose his job...
Dear men, marry women that you can RULE over not the one that controls you.. had it been that the stupid police woman's husband has the final day at home, when his fellow man complained to him on the issue with his wife, an order from him to the wife would stop her madness but No, he is a weak ass man..
A shame...
I stand with Buhari that Women belongs to the kitchen..

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by joefelin2345: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.
God forbid, in the event that you are still relieve of your job after following the above advise..just send me your CV ..09023357333 or joefelin@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by aquasapphire(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Calm down what's her name? You stated her division already, some of this women needs some little discipline.just her name is okay i don't need her force number,let her also go to force headquarters in Abuja and answer i hate intimidation.give her name like joke you see what happens next
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by UnabashedIPOB: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compound yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me.

This is ONE NIGERIA, where either the military or police has a grip on the lives of citizens. Why on earth would a private matter that's totally unrelated to one's job have a bearing on whether you stay employed or not? It would be different if the private issue reflects negatively or poorly on the person's morals, which by extension should impact their employment.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by MrMcJay(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

You are not safe and you are very very naive. In the coming days, that woman can lie to her colleagues about you and set you up. There are many like innocent inmates in Kirikiri simply there because they lied against them. You need to balance madness with madness.

Write a Petition to DIG Operations in Abuja or AIG Zone 2 detailing everything that has happened. Tell them the whole story how the woman has been blackmailing and threatening your life.

Don't take this soft, it may be your only chance at getting yourself out of serious implication.

6 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Oracleforce: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
a gender full evil-minded people.
the wickedness of an average woman superpass the devil wickedness.

for you to live a peaceful and quiet life...stay unmarried...

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Worksunlimited: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Yesterday evening I had a little misunderstanding with my neighbour who happens to be a police women at (Ojulelegba division) concerning the issue of payment of NEPA BILL. I happen to be the coordinator sharing the NEPA bills, nepa pple came yesterday do disconnect our light base on the level that we refused to collect perpayed meter which we are not aware of it when they brought it.

After the disconnection, I called everybody to explain what happened to them, this police woman started shouting that she will not use the same perpayed meter with us. That she will get her own perpayed meter separately which is fine for the rest of us because she a trouble woman.

After the meeting I just saw her at my door calling me to come out which i did, she told me to refund her money which she paid for the month of MAY. I was like, i dont understand ma. She said she is not going to pay for any bill that i should refund her which i refused. She started shouting and threatening me that she is going show. Immediately, i called her husband to report the matter to him. Which he told me not worry my self about that .

To my suprise, when I got to work this morning, my boss called me to come to his office that i have a query to answer. When i got to the office he told that why am i fighting somebody that can take away my job, i was like... Sir i don't understand. He said he got a report that I was abusing a police officer concerning light issues in my compand yes or no and I said yes. He said I should go that he will get back to me. I work as a supervisor in an hotel.

Pls, what do u think I can do to save my job? A little advice will help. Thanks....

Be like your hotel dey around that ojuelegba..
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tmlivesport:
People here might not tell you the truth bro

Among all tenants why are you the one collecting the bills?

SOLUTION!!!
Go back and apologize to the woman, refund her money TO MAKE PEACE

I share same sentiment in the upper paragraph of your post not the lower one...

Personally, due to so many factors I can never be in his shoe bt the last thing I would ever do is to volunteer to do any task in any public or private space.. this is what you get...
Had it been the OP turned down the task of being the NEPA bill collector in his compound this issue won't arise.
It is either he is a busybody that likes such roles or he is a Weakling that can't say NO to such task, decline the appointment..
If he likes let him not Learn..
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Your own method no be Martin Luther king hypothesis your own na Malcolm X theory of diplomacy lol
ifytrik:
First of all, once you get back home today, go straight to her husband and explain what happened in your working place today to him, then plead with him to help you persuade his wife not to get you fired from your place of work. After that, go and explain everything to your boss and make sure you tell him the absolute truth, if he still sacks you after all this then go for revenge, Nigeria police doesn't deserve forgiveness, just don't kill her but make her loose her job as well, if legal means doesn't work then try illegal means. As for me I go just cut one of her leg and she go loose her job automatically.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by ford101: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

you are an idiot. How on earth will you get so familiar with your neighbors for them to no were you work. Even if the try to find out u must try and confuse them.am always a man alone.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by dumiel: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:

bros, nor even start wahala wey u nor fit maintain, talkless of finishing and police officers are d worst set of people to pick one with. Refund her money biko, apologize on top & remove hand from NEPA ajo collection.. If yawa gas and u decide to fight back, u and ur loved ones might get hurt and in a country like ours, nothing go happen. Her fellow officers go just die d matter...
A word is enough for za wise!
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Mcslize: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
tiger28:
Shithole!!!! I can't live in that environment again. After 20 yrs abroad , came home for 5 years. After notorious armed robber Godogodo invaded my house in one of the "expensive " and gated estates in Nigeria, I quickly ran back to the US............ How can a co- tenant REPORT you to your employer How can the Stupid employer give your co-tenant ANY audience? Don't you have relatives in the armed forces or Police higher up?? I would have brought a retired DIG to visit the Policewoman. Reason I can't live there anymore no matter how comfortable I was.......... everyone is oppressing everyone.

Baba, we need people like you in travel threads to educate those who always want people to stay in this shit hole even if they have the means to travel out.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
aquasapphire:
Calm down what's her name? You stated her division already, some of this women needs some little discipline.just her name is okay i don't need her force number,let her also go to force headquarters in Abuja and answer i hate intimidation.give her name like joke you see what happens next

Gee, if you can help the OP it would be nice...
If it was an issue involving the Army, I would have told him to send me a PM..
This idiotic women that likes to abuse the little power they have needs to be taught a lesson..
I won't be surprised if the police women is an NCO.. A commissioned and pipped Officer won't be this Razz and Crass in her conduct..

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by stupidmod3: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

call the police woman's boss n tell them to fire her also
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Solidkay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifytrik:

I love you man, no homo,
I swear you talk wetin many people on here will do, though they'll not openly admit it.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Boston001(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Waooo this is unheard of in civilized society. Nothing I will not hear in that country. what is the business between your work place and private residence absolutely nothing. why on earth will your place of work get involved in your private affairs in the first instance.
Do me a favor send me the policewoman full details. Be very honest with your narrative of events. Do not panic help is on the way. I will make her feel your pain including your so called boss. Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sha don't sleep with your eyes closed.
Fear anyone who has access to guns o

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by purples25(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
I really dislike what she did. I think she just wants to feel powerful. She just wants you to beg her, to kneel at her feet.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

Nah those pipu with biabia/chase their neighbours around with pestle sad.U too report the witch to the state police command.If u dey Lagos,simply text CP her full name, address/force number..Tit for tat No time
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Lighthammer(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
The gender that first met with the devil
why will someone want to take away another human being like her source of livelihood away?
women are nasty,evil,manipulative,dangerous and harbinger of doom.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by harmony75: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is she the one that got you the job!? So what is your supervisor stress? Even if some one come to report of you he's not supposed take side cut your friendship with yard people stay your own jeje to avoid embrassed situations!
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by airoport: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining everything dat happened to the manager and manager gave d report to d MD, MD called her and told her dat am one of his best staff that he can't afford to sack me. He pleaded on my behalf. I was told to go and apologize to her...Am save now.

If she no gree hear all those pleas, don't hesitate to formally report her to the State Provost, Nigeria Police, Command Headquarters, Muiz Banire Avenue, off Oba Akinjobi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State. She will beg you.
If any other policeman maltreat you report them to their ogas. Very serious case of maltreatment, DHL letter to Police Service Commission, Abuja. Na Provost, Zone 2, Onikan go handle am. An ACP wept and begged me some years back. Settled her ogas to bury the case.

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by mkoabiola: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Everyone that deals with Electricity bills within the compound always get in trouble with their neighbors. They lose respect faaast.
I de tell u..

I hate Dat shit

Collecting Nepa bil especially face me i slap u..

U go quick lose ur respect.

Thank God say na only me de use prepaid
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Naustine(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
oga sir something is not right here, it's seems Your working place is in trouble not just you and your boss is also hiding something that only that wicked policewoman knows..... Nigeria police can do and undo let alone Nigerian policewoman. So Go on your knees and start praying to God, na only God fit save your job. God bless man

Hotels are supposed to submit manifests to the police everyday. But many of them don't. I suppose that's what the woman has against the hotel. It's a dicy case here... He might lose his job

1 Like

Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by airoport: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Headworld4real post=103781889]Thanks to all the advice...am so greatfull to u all.... After explaining ..

}

If she no gree hear all those pleas, don't hesitate to formally report her to the State Provost, Nigeria Police, Command Headquarters, Muiz Banire Avenue, off Oba Akinjobi Road, Ikeja, Lagos State. She will beg you.
If any other policeman maltreat you report them to their ogas. Very serious case of maltreatment, DHL letter to Police Service Commission, Abuja. Na Provost, Zone 2, Onikan go handle am. An ACP wept and begged me some years back. Settled her ogas to bury the case.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Emmzi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Op even if you no be big man at least know your rights, you can sue both the policewoman and your boss...what's the correlation btw your private affairs and work? N am sure ur boss isn't enlightened, if he was he wouldn't act or say those words except you're not telling the whole story @ op. Get a labour or employment lawyer.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Its prepaid meter.
Your boss is a useless man sleeping with a police woman, you d better get another job, cos the police woman has your boss balls in her hands.
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Headworld4real:
Good day to everyone,

is your fault this post don't need advice..you said yes to abusing a police officer so you are your own problem
Re: A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work by Iyasaburi: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Police and hotel business na like 6 and 7. She can send her colleagues to harrase the hotel.
Just take it easy with her. Change your attitude in relating with her. You know say country hard now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / 3 Daura Youths Who Are Pilots With Florida Airpeace Air Line Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.