Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs (26888 Views)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Fremaxx: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Valid analysis
Advision:
Depends on your employer, years of experience and if you are working in your industry as a line or outside your industry as a support staff.

An accountant in a small indigenous oil & gas firm can earn 1.2M net per annum as a trainee.

Same accountant in a multinational upstream firm can do 18M per annum.

An accountant in a multinational audit firm with 15-20 years experience can do 200M per annum (partner level). Same accountant will probably do less than 10% of that if he were to work in a company as a support staff.

While an IT expert that is a support staff in a multinational audit even with 20 years experience may not do up to 20M.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by SirNuell1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
How is tech not mentioned on this list?

Kindly take law out of that list please
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Fremaxx: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Do you get promotion even though it's a menial and how often do you travel around the world with this pay?
Dividus2savelif:
I do menial job abroad and I earn N1.3m monthly, excluding routine expenses and family upkeep fees. My gross is a like N2.5m monthly
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by beloved961(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Until he use una raise the 2.5 monthly income all the way from oshogbo

Oshogbo in Manitoba Canada lolz
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by ArticleBeast: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2021
beloved961:

Oshogbo in Manitoba Canada lolz
Wallahi. Nigerians too dey gullible. If the thing easy why e no pack all his family members
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Hormonhyee93: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Even osinbajo cannot compete with my lecturer who just won a $5m grant who is a consultant pediatrician......it's a fact that they say medical doctors are just comfortable,all na lie,they wouldn't want to proclaim their wealth as this is a stumbling block to pate.ient doctor relationship......it's very obvious that at least 80 percent of a graduating medical doctor will earn what it takes to own him eternity
And for your opinions,we have 36 thousand registered doctors here in Nigeria,others has flee to received in millions of dollars

I'm not trying to prioritize money over health buh let's talk out of sentiment sometimes
And I believe IT guys and engineers are the richest ......if money was all I wanted from a career,I WOULD RATHER BE AN ENGINEER OR AN iT OFFICIAL,

I actually do not know about other professions buh these three,I have quite seen many successful ones.....I meant the ratio of the thriving to the struggling ones,
Buh once again,I believe it's just cos of the mentality you and I hold, staying out of salary will make us bigger buh again,we cannot fly immediately,we have to walk first.all are function of processes and stages,if every man is determined and has all his hopes and faith placed in the supreme,he can't be jeopardized
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Manpar: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Entrepreneurs rule over all these people mentioned. Business is the way forward. Don't be a part of the Lazy Nigerian youths Buhari once talked about.

For Urgent Vacancies and Job updates. Send your CVs to this Email: Fidhelynindustry@gmail.com

Thank Me later!
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Yorubaangel:
90% of these jobs requires a very strong Connection...
Lawyer Okay o
Lawyer what
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Hassanmaye(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
ednut1:
Lawyers in Nigeria on the average are getting 15k a month
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
flexyrule:
Chief, an average lawyer is a broke ass. Leave all these names you're mentioning. 95% of law graduates won't go anywhere near these names, even their children sef have diversified.

Law is a poverty striken profession. Same with medicine (apart from the business minded ones that own a private facility)

Please don't mention me again abeg, I no get strength to argue.
are you sure
Medicine
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by flexyrule(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:
are you sure
Medicine
Please show me the money in medicine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2021
flexyrule:
Please show me the money in medicine.
You just send fear down my spine, but sir you are telling the truth, I know a medical doctor earning 70k a month, May be that's why they are always on strike
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dividus2savelif:
I do menial job abroad and I earn N1.3m monthly, excluding routine expenses and family upkeep fees. My gross is a like N2.5m monthly

Link me na
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You just send fear down my spine, but sir you are telling the truth, I know a medical doctor earning 70k a month, May be that's why they are always on strike
Maybe it's a private clinic that hired him and he won't be spending much time there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do With A Degree In English Language / NLNG Online Assessment Test Invite 2023. / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.