Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Work As An Address Verification Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As An Address Verification Agent (1700 Views)

Urgent Recruitment... Address Verification Field Officers / Online Verification Agent, Nationwide Recruitment. / Verification Agent Needed Nationwide (part-time Job For Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
1.Do you have a smartphone that runs Android 8 or higher, has gps, and is able to take clear pictures?

2. Are you able to communicate well enough in English and the primary language of your locale?

3. Are you very conversant with the terrain around your local government?

4. Are you in charge of your daily schedules?

5.Do you have your NIN?

If you said yes in each of the questions above, congratulations because you perfectly fit the specifications for the job.

Constant me via email: 3cuberoots@gmail.com stating your interest in the job and you will be contacted for registration and training.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by PillarToPost: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dayvidblue:

1.Do you have a smartphone that runs Android 8 or higher, has gps, and is able to take clear pictures?

2. Are you able to communicate well enough in English and the primary language of your locale?

5.Do you have your NIN?

If you said yes in each of the questions above, congratulations because you perfectly fit the specifications for the job.

Constant me via email: 3cuberoots@gmail.com stating your interest in the job and you will be contacted for registration and training.

Please is it nationwide or specific location?
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by psucc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
PillarToPost:

Very nice question. At least, which states will be involved so applicants from others will not waste their time.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by siant: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Las las you go pay money for registration
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
PillarToPost:

It's Nationwide but some locations have fewer jobs than others.

Where is your location?
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
siant:
Las las you go pay money for registration

You won't pay a penny for registration and training, that I can assure you.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by ajumsy1(f): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
I would have love to but my android no reach. You no go give us device?
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Soniabrenda2: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Interested. I'm in Port Harcourt
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Redsilver: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Dayvidblue post=103773481]

5.Do you have your NIN?

Constant me via email: 3cuberoots@gmail.com stating your interest in the job and you will be contacted for registration and training
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Soniabrenda2:
Interested. I'm in Port Harcourt
Contact me as soon as possible we need agents at Port Harcourt.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by DrCollins007: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Interested.I'm in Benin.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Bestie20: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Am interested Uyo,Is it a Laptop or Android phone work.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dayvidblue:

5.Do you have your NIN?

Pls it should be noted that you need to be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
Thanks.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Slickbishop(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please,what asking applicants to submit their NIN?
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Slickbishop:

Very good question
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by psucc(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am in Ini LGA of Akwa Ibom and have a very good knowledge of Ikono and Ikot Ekpene LGAs.

Does that fly?
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Soniabrenda2: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dayvidblue:

Contact me as soon as possible we need agents at Port Harcourt.

How can I contact u pls. This is my number: 07032710356
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Slickbishop(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Slickbishop:

Why have you refused to answer my questions, sire? From all the jobs I have secured,I have never submit any NIN,even when filling online forms for any govt job, I don't submit that.whu is your own different
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I pity una...
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Slickbishop:

Why have you refused to answer my questions, sire? From all the jobs I have secured,I have never submit any NIN,even when filling online forms for any govt job, I don't submit that.whu is your own different

We need your Nin to verify your ID before you are accepted by the platform. If you don't feel comfortable submitting your Nin you don't have to.
Warm regards.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Dayvidblue:

We need your Nin to verify your ID before you are accepted by the platform. If you don't feel comfortable submitting your Nin you don't have to.
Warm regards.

Na lie u dey lie

Whats name of the company, you even use personal email

Why verify their identity before Interview

Are you police?

SCAM
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
He wants to use y'all NIN, phone number and email address to register for voters cards

Cheap scam/ identity theft

Bursted
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2021
We are currently not accepting applications. This is to enable us clear the backlog of applications we have already received.

Warm regards.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Dayvidblue:
We are currently not accepting applications. This is to enable us clear the backlog of applications we have already received.

Warm regards.

Bursted tongue
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
illicit:
He wants to use y'all NIN, phone number and email address to register for voters cards

Cheap scam/ identity theft

Bursted

How can you possibly conclude it's scam.? On what grounds do you make that assertion?
At first I thought of enlightening you but I guess it all be a complete waste. You have scepticism written all over. How can anyone survive with a mind as sceptical as yours.
You need help bro.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Dayvidblue:

How can you possibly conclude it's scam.? On what grounds do you make that assertion?
At first I thought of enlightening you but I guess it all be a complete waste. You have scepticism written all over. How can anyone survive with a mind as sceptical as yours.
You need help bro.

What will u need people's NIN for, when u haven't even tell them which company u represent

U use personal email, very odd and unprofessional

Only desperate job seekers will fall for this

I mailed you, you sent me one foolish PDF file that couldn't come from any reasonable firm

You are a thief bro
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by Dayvidblue: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
illicit:

What will u need people's NIN for, when u haven't even tellthem which company u represent

U use personal email, very odd and unprofessional

Only desperate job seekers will fall for this

I mailed you, you sent me one foolish PDF file that couldn't come from any reasonable firm

You are a thief bro

You think you are smart? Why not start by getting your grammars right.

If you took any pain to read the so-called unprofessional pdf you'll at least have an idea of what the job is about and what company it is. But no, you'll rather come here to expose your ignorance.

Well I am done with you, I don't have anything to prove to you. If you really think it is Fraud, don't you think the right thing to do is to inform law enforcement agents rather than making a joke of yourself here.
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by illicit(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Dayvidblue:

You think you are smart? Why not start by getting your grammars right.

If you took any pain to read the so-called unprofessional pdf you'll at least have an idea of what the job is about and what company it is. But no, you'll rather come here to expose your ignorance.

Well I am done with you, I don't have anything to prove to you. If you really think it is Fraud, don't you think the right thing to do is to inform law enforcement agents rather than making a joke of yourself here.

Fraudster

Do you know what kind of work I do online here and offline?

It didn't take me a minute to know you are a scammer

For the benefit of doubt

Say it here, which company do you represent?

And what do you need job seekers full names, NIN, email, phone numbers for

Stop beating around the bush, you have been accused here

Defend your self and your company here or you would rather let me escalate
Re: Work As An Address Verification Agent by goodigoodi: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2021
illicit:

Fraudster

Do you know what kind of work I do online here and offline?

It didn't take me a minute to know you are a scammer

For the benefit of doubt

Say it here, which company do you represent?

And what do you need job seekers full names, NIN, email, phone numbers for

Stop beating around the bush, you have been accused here

Defend your self and your company here or you would rather let me escalate
. Thank you God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Is Back To Processing Again / Have Transocean And Pz Shortlisted For Aptitude Test? / Fcmb,union Bank Collects Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.