Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial (1267 Views)

Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony, Presidency Warns Nigerians / Don’t Come To Abba Kyari‘s Burial Ceremony – Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thanks everyone.

Let me first type rest in peace to the lovely mum.
Again congratulate Obi Cubana on the elaborate burial he will have for the mothers after support from friends.
Please stop misunderstanding people who call certain thing vanity.

We all know that money is good and wish to be rich by the grace of God.
But my dear, while you lust after money and lust for riches, be careful the path you chose.
If you get rich through wrong means, you will make all the noise in burial, make in marriage etc
You will be priased by people all around and buried in the most costly casket.
The world both religious or non religious will praise you the way they like.
You will sleep in one bed, eat a plate at a time, enter best of cars and sit in one position.
All the money you have will end when you die.

And after death comes judgement. The devil can deceive you all that he want. You can be deceived by th people flocking around you.
None of God's business. Your soul will be judged. If you do evil to obtain money, you will surely give the account.

And always remember this: "JUDGEMENT COMES AFTER DEATH AND MINISTERED ONLY BY GOD" "AND JUDGEMENT IS REAL"

So while you lust after money, make authentic efforts and dont allow anybody to deceive you.
Get rich only legitimately if not you would after death wish that you were the poorest on Earth.

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by anthonyuncle(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
in all,
do your rightful best to make money grin
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by Pierocash(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
How do you know he made his money through wrong and evil means like you posited
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by onyegwu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pierocash:
Name just one source of his money so we can value it worth.
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
No doubt riches and affluence are vanity. Same way, poverty and sufferings are vanity. So, choose your vanity wisely. For me, I choose vanity of riches and affluence.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by Pierocash(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
onyegwu:
Name just one source of his money so we can value it worth.
He is the CEO Cubana groups. A top notch hospitality and night life industry.
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by dragunov: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
seunmsg:
No doubt riches and affluence and vanity. Same way, poverty and sufferings are vanity. So, choose your vanity wisely. For me, I choose vanity of riches.

Then go and do money rituals or swindle the government. Lo ba tan.
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pierocash:

I am not accusing anybody oooo
Re: Understanding Vanity Upon Vanity As Regards Obi Cubana Mother"s Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
seunmsg:
No doubt riches and affluence are vanity. Same way, poverty and sufferings are vanity. So, choose your vanity wisely. For me, I choose vanity of riches and affluence.

No issues as long as you don't do evil

(1) (Reply)

Bandits, Terrorists May Seize Super Tucano Fighter Jets From Nigerian Military: / Endsars; Lai Mohammed Is A Hero, He Deserves The Highest National Honour / South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.