Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92199 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
An indictment of the FG of Nigeria sectional construction and repair of roads.

While the roads in Niger Republic are well tarred with Oil money earned from the SE, roads in the SE are left bare and erosion prone.

This what we agitate for. Use our money to fix our problems. Before building rail tracks to Chad abi Somalia
Is that road a federal road?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Yellowtree: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
And this guys are very quick to lambast Ragos… Sorry Lagos cheesy grin cheesy. Very delusional ones
Hahahhahah and they say Lagos is a no man's land grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by edochie12: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
I am from anambra state,this road is inner most part in oba,this is a village for crying out loud.

14 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Atiwaye: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just see the environment shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:
One even dey my office dey brag say poor person no dey anambra
what is the connection between bad road and poverty

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by FakeUnity: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
DEROX:
I swear even though they make a living in the same lag, very wicked and ungreatful beings all i know is an igbo man can never be my president

Because you are a dirty muslim almajiri or ile kewuite. Nothing more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Zanotty(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
All of una wey dy yab d road.show ua how una villages dy.lagos wey flood go soon carry

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mynd44:

I have been to Oba before. Bad roads, lots of big house. And more bad roads.

Weird flex but okay town
well, considering the settlement pattern in igboland no government can tar all inner rural roads, we are talking about multitude of independent and disjointed town densely clusterd with lots of mansions, unlike centralized and nucleated settlement pattern in the west, yet filled with dilapidated mudhouses with brown roofs

14 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
And this guys are very quick to lambast Ragos… Sorry Lagos cheesy grin cheesy. Very delusional ones
lagos vs oba?funy comparison

6 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:
lmao .. which state no get poor person
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by FatherChrismas(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

And that's why u would continue to be poor
No am not poor bitch grin e pain am why some of your people still dey broke in your 5% states abi its not igbo governors wey dey rule dem cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
engrchykae:
you are saying that fg is a short form of federal goat.
Why will individuals fund the repair or tarring of public infrastructures?
While the federal goat construct railway to Niger republic, Igbo businessmen will be the one to build their own roads?
People like adeboye are living off the masses so therefore they must build roads after all when education was in the hands of the missionaries,it was free
I knew you were steewpeed but not this steewpeed.
RCCG is busy constructing roads in Osun state even the National Assembly is commending them but your hate and illiteracy won't let you see that...
Let me drop you a small lecture.
They are Federal Roads, state roads and Local government roads....
Fed government is only responsible for FG roads if the road to Obis village is not a federal roadthe federal government has no business there...
What am I doing educating a pig self....
Waste of effort.
You are obviously one of Nnamdi Kanus piglets. Go and see the roads constructed by RCCG in Osun and show me any roads constructed by your so called billionaires in your state.....
Your brain still stinks

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Imolastborn99: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Somehow yorubas are swarming in jealousy and severe pains

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by davillian(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
But why is the road still this bad despite the money...

2 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 2:56am On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
No am not poor bitch grin e pain am why some of your people still dey broke in your 5% states abi its not igbo governors wey dey rule dem cheesy
Poverty is relative ....given the disadvantages Nigeria systematically put igbos into ...it's even amazing we can match up to many state ...build industry and develop the way we are

No tribe can survive or pass through half of what igbos have faced in Nigeria and still succeed that's a fact

8 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by engrchykae(m): 4:01am On Jul 17, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I knew you were steewpeed but not this steewpeed.
RCCG is busy constructing roads in Osun state even the National Assembly is commending them but your hate and illiteracy won't let you see that...
Let me drop you a small lecture.
They are Federal Roads, state roads and Local government roads....
Fed government is only responsible for FG roads if the road to Obis village is not a federal roadthe federal government has no business there...
What am I doing educating a pig self....
Waste of effort.
You are obviously one of Nnamdi Kanus piglets. Go and see the roads constructed by RCCG in Osun and show me any roads constructed by your so called billionaires in your state.....
Your brain still stinks
come to the east and see your so called federal roads.
You will stay in your cave in ife and be talking trash

4 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2021
psucc:
Bad roads? That's a signature projects in the entire southeast. You can't deny them that.

How can you call this bad road?
Where is the road?

All I can see is just a bush path

Even inside Oshogbo you won't find this type of rubbish. Wasted my time hoping to see a real procession

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by oyatz(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

While the roads in Niger Republic are well tarred with Oil money earned from the SE, roads in the SE are left bare and erosion prone.

This what we agitate for. Use our money to fix our problems. Before building rail tracks to Chad abi Somalia

Call the attention of your Local Gov't.

Townships roads are under the responsibilities of Local Gov'ts.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nuelito: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Na dx guy get the internet this weekend
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Veradd: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Wow
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by abeggnow: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
psucc:
Bad roads? That's a signature projects in the entire southeast. You can't deny them that.
the question i ask is what are the governors doing??
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by TimeTraveller: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Spraying money on potopoto. grin >: grin grin
Bury mummy in a N30 million casket in poto poto.
Called Fulani slaves, yet bought and ate their cows. grin

Igbos are hilarious people, honestly. grin

10 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by abeggnow: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

everything is not the FG.people should begin to hold the state governors resposible.

6 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2021
daddytime:
Mama has done her bit and logged out.

Those celebrating/mourning will also log out at the set time.

If I were one of his rich donor friends, my donation would have been to pave that road to at least make an impact on the village and her residents.

That would have been another great legacy for mama Obi.

AND if you don't even have money now, what other thing have you done, to at least, "make an impact on the village and her residents." in your locality? no b to dey talk oh...

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2021
In this life pray to have haters.....Bad belle is Allowed....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2021
engrchykae:
you are saying that fg is a short form of federal goat.
Why will individuals fund the repair or tarring of public infrastructures?
While the federal goat construct railway to Niger republic, Igbo businessmen will be the one to build their own roads?
People like adeboye are living off the masses so therefore they must build roads after all when education was in the hands of the missionaries,it was free
Road leading to his mothers house is not a federal road. Shey Anambra no get governor?? Or senators, reps, ??

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2021
htdot:

Just keep lying just to garner likes, you hear?

Later, send your account details to Seun so he can pay for your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by streetvips(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2021
WATCH HOW KANAYO O KANAYO, ALEX, E MONEY, KCEE AND OTHER CELEBRITIES STORM OBA

SEE HOW THE FULL STUNT

KINDLY SUBSCRIBE AFTER WATCHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWADK8you7U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.