Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92210 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
The thing pain them die grin grin grin

People will always have something to say to console their failure
majamajic:
grin grin grin

This burial pain people , I was inside bus yesterday in Lagos .
One man said Anambra people are all ritualists , he is from Ogun state
Laugh nearly finished me as I keep listening to them

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by TBadd(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2021
You're a capital fool who speaks without any iota of wisdom or understanding...
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2021
See as the guy disgrace himself openly? shocked shocked
Nedu05:

Hahahaha

See what I found on isale Eko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
[img][/img]Guys
.you need to watch the scene that happen in my area now a police station has been burnt down the unknown gunmen killed 2 officers and realesed all they prisionersGuys
.you need to watch the scene that happen in my area now a police station has been burnt down the unknown gunmen killed 2 officers and realesed all they prisioners
Guys
.you need to watch the scene that happen in my area now a police station has been burnt down the unknown gunmen killed 2 officers and realesed all they prisioners
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DannyG8(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Benki003:
Omo forget talk this burial swallow Wizkid birthday grin grin
as e swallow Wizkid birthday waytin you achieve for the burial or waytin make the burial special after today people go forget all this nonsense way the fool the do

Why he no use that money better the life of people for that community

Why he no use that money build raod bohole etc

Even Micheal Jackson with all firm and popularity after him burial the forget am

Why not impress her when she is alive all this nonsense way he dey do he mama no no about am again
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by discusant: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
akanke79:

This is not an excuse.If you have an irresponsible father wont you find a way to survive as a child to better your life.

The billionaires and churches in Anambra can come together to develop their cities by constructing roads leading to their villages like Adeboye and co.

...while the oil and gas money goes to developing your almajiri poor areas, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2021
Nedu05:

Isale Eko is a slum.

This is trending now cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6655129/ibadan-vs-oba-healthy-comparison#103794630
Trending with just one page. Baba go back to sleep. Head Dey pain you.

Show me any such dirty, dusty unpaved roads in Isale Eko
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
The thing pain them die grin grin grin

People will always have something to say to console their failure

The man said how can someone buy 500 cows for burial if that will make the woman come back to life , the girl told him , na people give him the cows , he said they are all ritualists grin grin laugh wan finish me

3 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DannyG8(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Then get ready to meet your ancestors because an Igbo man will be your president .
why are you Igbo confusing yourself are you agitating for biafra or you want presidency come 2023 am Igbo fan so stop confusing me please let me know where I stand jare
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nedu05: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Olodo see your slum isale Eko cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Mumu man, grin grin grin

Bitterness go kill them
majamajic:

The man said how can someone buy 500 cows for burial if that will make the woman come back to life , the girl told him , na people give him the cows , he said they are all ritualists grin grin laugh wan finish me

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Isale Eko is the dirtiest and jam packed town in entire Lagos State
I rather be from Ijegun or Ikotun

4 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Ogun state, I go soon Enter Osun and Ekiti grin grin

SlyfoxxjReturns:

Port Harcourt road, Aba, Abia state. Dirty pigs

4 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DannyG8(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
This na village earth road.
Is there any part of Nigeria that doesn't have earth road.
This burial go make some people die from envy.
to you now this burial nah achievement guy stop dey smoke
The soon put him mama name for book of record

Guy that guy just waste money for something way no go last two days

You want defit fulani but you can't leave without there cow

Smh
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Like the one in isale eko someone posted right?

Show me anything own by your father, let's start from there! shocked shocked
SlyfoxxjReturns:

My dad will easily employ your dad as his house boy or driver bro.

I’m not against building a mansion. I just think it’s stupid to build it in the midst of abject poverty. Mumu Igbo man. So primitive in your thinking.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Is this where you Ball? Or you don't know what balling means?

grin grin grin
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. Which poverty? Do I look like your daddy? You should have seen the wedding I went for in the east. See the multitude of hungry children that came to the rich mans house to beg for food. I almost asked my guy that come why do you people leave like this. Can’t your father in law spend a little of this money to provide water or food roads for these children? I just respected him because it was his wedding.

We down here in Lagos we ball but never oppress those less privileged. We help them at every chance we get because you’re only as rich as your local community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
lol same way your lots have been chestbeating to my fathers 58 yrs back according to what he told me sha but no worries ma gbeyin e grin grin grin grin lets wait and see naija will rather divide

Your dad is obviously a tribalist and Igbo hater just like you. It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
akanke79:

This is not an excuse.If you have an irresponsible father wont you find a way to survive as a child to better your life.

The billionaires and churches in Anambra can come together to develop their cities by constructing roads leading to their villages like Adeboye and co.

Na individuals be government abi.?
How Many do u want him to fix.
The two when him don do never do u.

When E-money tile road for Ulli,.
Nobody talk or appreciate.

Nonsense.

Besides I never see where water swallow motor for east after 10hours compared to Lagos of 6 hours rain.

I dey Ladipo now to buy parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Victerica(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Young man, you don't tell another man how to spend his money

I know but there is so much poverty in our country. Spending money recklessly on frivolous activities such as celebrations should be reduced.

The money should rather be invested into humanity.

However, I'm not against his way of spending his hard earned money. He worked for it.

My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Like the one in isale eko someone posted right?

Show me anything own by your father, let's start from there! shocked shocked

Show me your daddy’s birth certificate. Let’s start form there.

I should start posting my fathers property online because I want to prove what to you? Armed robber grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:
All these shakara on bad roads .Mumu people
Bad government. It's normal, there are alot of places you will see mansions yet with bad roads, for how long will individuals continue building roads for governments, after paying taxes, if you are struggling to feed, and you call a billionaire a mumu, trust me you are the real mumu here. Certified one.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by potent5(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
This na village earth road.
Is there any part of Nigeria that doesn't have earth road.
This burial go make some people die from envy.
No mind osuimi people.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Vireani79: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2021
The glorification of money
Many of the so called nigerian christains
The daddy GOs sons and daughters
Will scream and shout
I tap into his blessings
Without knowing the source of the wealth
Many will scream cut soap for me without knowing if the soap is from Ogboni or Ogun
Many will carry drugs cos they want to do burial
Many will go Bleep a cripple to be able to be seen too.

Nigerians love money without history
They don't care how u make it
Just make money

A society of thieves and would be thieves
Each waiting for thier turn to steal

Bastards
Tomorrow when one idiot commits sucide
They want us to be soft on the fool

Materialistic society
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
grin grin grin

Ogun state, I go soon Enter Osun and Ekiti grin grin

Look at the almighty Anambra state. Land of the “richest men in Igbo land”. Shame cheesy

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Muna4real(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:
All these shakara on bad roads .Mumu people

It's their responsibility to build roads abi?

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Do you need more?
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
His money, not your money shocked shocked
DannyG8:
to you now this burial nah achievement guy stop dey smoke
The soon put him mama name for book of record

Guy that guy just waste money for something way no go last two days

You want defit fulani but you can't leave without there cow

Smh
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by smartNerd: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Go and sit down, you have nothing to your name. Certificate kor, award ni
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Show me your daddy’s birth certificate. Let’s start form there.

I should start posting my fathers property online because I want to prove what to you? Armed robber grin
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Gambit23: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Ruby5:
Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9qXtgNHIc

Very stupidd headline
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
I care for your mental health, I for show you pictures of island as of yesterday. grin grin

Make I pity you
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Look at the almighty Anambra state. Land of the “richest men in Igbo land”. Shame cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.