Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (92191 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by abeggnow: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Let's compare your state to Anambra? Let me know when you are ready
like i said everything is not FG people should begin to hold SG and LG accountable. i am not comparing states. everything in life is not competition. the truth is the truth
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
I swear even though they make a living in the same lag, very wicked and ungreatful beings all i know is an igbo man can never be my president
Wetin this concern this burial with igbo president ?

Why is this event paining you people ? Why are you guys feeling inferior ?

Now one bastard of your Yoruba kinsmen is now comparing it with adenuga mothers burial.

Low self-esteem inferiority delusional pathetic human being!! Tufiakwa!!

Everything to you people is dick measuring.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Bros na there be the capital of poverty in the south south
htdot:
One even dey my office dey brag say poor person no dey anambra
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Insectkiller: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Nah today I believe Naija Nollywood films...

So all those ezego and blood money burial movies acted were real...

Na wa oo

Who curse naija?? Different drama from different ways...

Doe it mean, he has been praying for his mama/mother to die since??

Na wa oo
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nednelz(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Please all of you saying cubana didn't construct his village road.. please can you show us the road to your village..let's see if the big men in your village constructed it..let's be sincere now..show ur village road..and if your village road is like cubana's own..just shut up ur mouth and cover your face in shame..coz you are a hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Fuckthamods: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
lol same way your lots have been chestbeating to my fathers 58 yrs back according to what he told me sha but no worries ma gbeyin e grin grin grin grin lets wait and see naija will rather divide
Like when they arrived Lagos you gave them free lands, accommodation and fed them till they started making it undecided
A Jealous wretched creature you are and will be forever cheesy

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by shurch(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why not build schools in that community, give kids scholarship and name it after the late woman.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by akdjr(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
You see why people say Buhari hate south East? Why didn't Buhari construct the road in Oba?
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Like when they arrived Lagos you gave them free lands, accommodation and fed them till they started making it undecided
A Jealous wretched creature you are and will be forever cheesy
lol you are the wretched one here ebuka grin why dem no stay for their tiny dot land and make it
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by stanluiz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
quentin06:
Typical of Anambra millionaire, their money is only for show off, they can't fix their roads.

A Fulani man is building a refinery in Akwaibom state, these idiots are flexing blood money , after they will say they want lefelendum.
If the fulani man likes, let him build the refinary in Jupiter. E no concern us.

Bastards!

This burial dey pain una like pepper for body cheesy I dey feel am cheesy

You can go a drink sniper to end your useless, pathetic and miserable life. Nobody care! You will not be missed because you are a liability to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
stanluiz:
Wetin this concern this burial with igbo president ?

Why is this event paining you people ? Why are you guys feeling inferior ?

Now one bastard of your Yoruba kinsmen is now comparing it with adenuga mothers burial.

Low self-esteem inferiority delusional pathetic human being!! Tufiakwa!!

Everything to you people is dick measuring.
lol cheesy yorubas no dey make noise at all not even otedola or adenuga we dont chestbeat just like the northerners we knw the shouting tribe over small success let him build rifinery then na grin if e get am
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by goaldynboy: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obi Cubana tarred the road from main road to his house and other places!

You cannot expect him to work all the road in his village!!
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Fuckthamods: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
lol you are the wretched one here ebuka grin why dem no stay for their tiny dot land and make it
Are you even from the overrated Lagos? Come on! Face your ogbomosho
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DEROX: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Are you even from the overrated Lagos? Come on! Face your ogbomosho
grin face your aba lagos pass una mama
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by psucc(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
ogbuefi677:

After Abuja,Anambra has the best internal road network in Nigeria.
Ask people.
May not argue this with you but this is the first time I have seen this kind of claim.

I hope other Anambrarians will corroborate this claim.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Fuckthamods: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
grin face your aba lagos pass una mama
Just the way aba take pass your state and your papa..
You dey claim lagos wey no even be yoruba land, thief

1 Like

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by olaolaking: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
When?
PrinceOfLagos:

Then get ready to meet your ancestors because an Igbo man will be your president .
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
stanluiz:
If the fulani man likes, let him build the refinary in Jupiter. E no concern us.

Bastards!

This burial dey pain una like pepper for body cheesy I dey feel am cheesy

You can go a drink sniper to end your useless, pathetic and miserable life. Nobody care! You will not be missed because you are a liability to mankind.

What's my business with your money ritual burial? Is it not people that they sacrifice for rituals that they spend such money on?
If you like carry the statue of liberty bury with am.
Make u endvup like Udala o.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
majamajic:

No towns in Nigeria fix their roads than towns in Anambra , visit Anambra villages and die
This video was a cut out , go watch entire video from main road or close to his house , do any village in Nigeria ever got tared all round ? U people should use una sense , we all have villages

Yes we all have villages, and if the cash dey we don't wait for govt to fix our village roads.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
An indictment of the FG of Nigeria sectional construction and repair of roads.

While the roads in Niger Republic are well tarred with Oil money earned from the SE, roads in the SE are left bare and erosion prone.

This what we agitate for. Use our money to fix our problems. Before building rail tracks to Chad abi Somalia

Aje.....

proff please
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by hansomb: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
An indictment of the FG of Nigeria sectional construction and repair of roads.

While the roads in Niger Republic are well tarred with Oil money earned from the SE, roads in the SE are left bare and erosion prone.

This what we agitate for. Use our money to fix our problems. Before building rail tracks to Chad abi Somalia
Complaining again. Na federal government go help you do a street road abi ? You should know where to channel your complain.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by jarx: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
The pain is too much for some folks
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by goaldynboy: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obi Cubana tarred the road from main road to his house and other places!

You cannot expect him to work all the road in his village!!

See the video below:

https://fb.watch/6Ox4cXFNs2/
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
quentin06:

Yes we all have villages, and if the cash dey we don't wait for govt to fix our village roads.

Which village are u from ?
Let's start from there
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by majamajic(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
U people are talking about Obi cubana that tared over 3km roads in his village , no he will tare entire village

How many of your village men tared half kilometer road ?
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DannyG8(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Help your family first grin grin grin

Helping Hands grin grin
I will help you to send me your account number
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by EMMY76: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
DEROX:
I swear even though they make a living in the same lag, very wicked and ungreatful beings all i know is an igbo man can never be my president

And ur state is also getting federal allocations and mega federal projects from oil and gas money from the south east use ur head mr man. undecided
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by DannyG8(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
Yes, it's an achievement to him. Work hard to go be your parents such befitting burial after they've passed on
I will rather use the money to impress her make her happy while she is stil alive instead wasting the money on burial

Hope you have taken your medication today
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
More developed than your state!

Are you ashamed of your state? grin grin

I still dey wait

You go wait tire.

I am not as dumb as you are..., if you waiting for me to tell you my state you will have to wait for eternity...Go and fix the horrible road in your state.

Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Evopistis: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
They couldn't even take initiative to tarred the road in that community.
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by Rictech: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I knew you were steewpeed but not this steewpeed.
RCCG is busy constructing roads in Osun state even the National Assembly is commending them but your hate and illiteracy won't let you see that...
Let me drop you a small lecture.
They are Federal Roads, state roads and Local government roads....
Fed government is only responsible for FG roads if the road to Obis village is not a federal roadthe federal government has no business there...
What am I doing educating a pig self....
Waste of effort.
You are obviously one of Nnamdi Kanus piglets. Go and see the roads constructed by RCCG in Osun and show me any roads constructed by your so called billionaires in your state.....
Your brain still stinks
https://www.nairaland.com/5625127/e-money-kcee-construct-2.5km-road
You can pass your message Across without insulting people , it doesn't make sense one bit.
Make Una dey stop all these unnecessary hatred, envy & comparison. Oba is a village, Lagos is a city/state. Is there no village In the whole of Yoruba land without tarred road?
Even your comparison between rccg & billionaire is misplaced, it reaks of ignorance. How many road has adegboye constructed?
Re: Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:
All these shakara on bad roads .Mumu people
but the thing still dey pain you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.