Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo (23460 Views)

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by onumadu: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
About a week ago, a top APC party person boasted to me that Soludo will not emerge APGA candidate, and I started wondering.
Now his prediction has happened.

Since when did APC start deciding the fate of APGA?

Ndi Anambra, WE MUST NOT ALLOW APC to take over our state!

Andy Uba is well known to us, and he must NEVER be allowed to be our governor, even for a day.

Don't forget the years of the locusts, when Anambra state was almost destroyed: governor's residence burnt, and governor kidnapped.

Onye obuna jiri ire ya guo eze ya onu!

Anambra is the best run state in Nigeria, and there is a reason for that.
The reason is that APGA has a philosophy and leadership style and culture that allow for civilization to happen quietly.
We must not allow that to change!

Kokoronkooo chi efoooooooooooooo!
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by biglizzy: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Following

Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by Pelico20: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
They planted seed of discord in APGA to make the party weak so they can over Anambra state. I see the hand of APC here.
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
UncommonLogic:

What he said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
The IPIG terrorist miscreants on NL blames everything on Buhari or Tinubu even if their penis refuses to satisfy their wives.
ur ancestors were slaves to the fulanis that is why am not suprised u swiming in slavery. osu (slave) thats what u are and will forever be!
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by UncommonLogic: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shabaleen:
ur ancestors were slaves to the fulanis that is why am not suprised u swiming in slavery. osu (slave) thats what u are and will forever be!

Hey dumb ass brainwashed delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey, first of all, your lineage, fore fathers and unborn generations are born to be subservient to the Fulanis. Way before Zik, Ekwuweme and many others, your human flesh consuming tribe have been bowing down to the Fulanis and your unborn generations will continue that tradition. God has made you wailing and crying slaves to the Fulanis.
Each time you wail and cry like Ojukwu and Namdiot coward Cownu, the Fulanis will deal with you in the language that you understand - smack, slap down like they did in 1967 and now 2021.
OSU slave monkey product of Aba baby factory from a 1000 sperm from village drunkards into a shit-hole olosho useless mother hole.

Now STFU, go home and ask your shit-hole olosho mother about your true history.
Dumb, low IQ IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by ImpactCrater: 3:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Shabaleen:
u lack home training. must u always display ur high level of stupidity?

ha ha ha ha ha.... see chastising!
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by MERCHANDISER: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Modified

Soludo is the collective choice of Anambra people. The Court of Appeal will correct this abracadabra.

We want Andy Ubah
soludo is too intelligent to be a governor
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by SamPeeLamen(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2021
I don't hate soludo, i hate god fatherism. Any candidate annointed by an incumbent, no matter how qualified he may be, automally becomes cancelled in my books.
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by staphcures: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Well ,May God Bless Anambra State with a avoid man to touch lives .
Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by anselm791(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2021
I can’t believe I had high hopes for this man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, States Seek Another Bailout, Osun Worst Hit / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.