Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,328 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses (720 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by GreaterFuture(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Talk about your genuine observations with these people.
If you've associated with the Church members very closely, either as a member or interested person, Past or present, talk about your experience with them.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by InfernoNig: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
I always dock whenever I sight them coming.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Talk about your genuine observations with these people

They believe in the cult more than Jesus
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
They glorify their evil beliefs that the fake love within them gives them access to heaven not even having a relationship with Jesus whom they say is an angel
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
They glorify their evil beliefs that the fake love within them gives them access to heaven not even having a relationship with Jesus whom they say is an angel
lol
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
It normal you can only give what you have they don't have holy spirit that why they can't speak in tongues there by what you don't believe won't come to you I don't blame them because not everyone will be saved

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
They abuse Jesus and God head they so much hate Jesus and the holy spirit it strange but it the quality of Satan they exhibit

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:

I was a Muslim and soldier and my experience with JWs has moved me to become one of them, though it wasn't that easy because i had to undergo many fights. You can imagine civilians threatening a soldier all because he chose to put faith in what he is learning.
Doesn't that sound preposterous? undecided
Well i survived all the persecution not because the JWs are some kind of special people when comparing each of them individually with people in other religions. But there is this strange force that's working in their midst making this imperfect humans do unimaginable things that ordinarily group of imperfect humans can't achieve!
That's why i chose to become a worshiper of their God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
I always dock whenever I sight them coming.
I know some of them that left the cult on their own once you see who Jesus really is your eyes will open to leave the cult

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jesus is the express image of God that what God is actually trying to say but people that don't know Trinity can't see it

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Please watch what you're going to say about JWs because many beleive they're demonized so if you should say anything good about them then people will not hesitate to castigate you along with them.
That's my personal experience! smiley
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
The thing that destroyed Satan was wanting to be like God a common angel how can God now give another angel his throne something that Satan could not get people that lie on Bible are just sick manipulating it to form a cult

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Betscoreodds: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Any thing jws predict will fail that the only thing that am sure of and as long as it keeps falling the ones that are wise will know the foundation is wrong

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
They drink beer unlike hypocrite christains
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
illicit:
They drink beer unlike hypocrite
misinformed churchgoers claiming Christians

Please their leaders are the hypocrites, most of these people are just MISINFORMED they're not hypocrites for real.
I'm speaking from experience.
Alcohoic beverages is not a sin but people can get addicted to it and become irresponsible addicts of wine just like irresponsible addicts of sex! smiley
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
The thing that destroyed Satan was wanting to be like God a common angel how can God now give another angel his throne something that Satan could not get people that lie on Bible are just sick manipulating it to form a cult

Jehova witness Bible states that God is the throne of their angel can you imagine God given up his throne for an angel if this is not evil Bible I wonder what it is
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They believe in the cult more than Jesus
Bishop LIENUS proven that John 20:17 is not in his heart but only exists in his Bible. grin
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jehova witness Bible states that God is the throne of their angel can you imagine God given up his throne for an angel if this is not evil Bible I wonder what it is
Shame no dey catch you wey dey twist the holy scriptures?
God is your strength
meaning "Your Strength is from God.

God is your throne
meaning "Your throne is from God.
Or Your throne is given of God, Masoretic Text in Hebrew language (older than all English Bibles)

Masoretic Text of the Hebrew language @Psalms 45:6-7 is the original copy of Hebrews 1:8-9.
Check the screenshot evidence

grin grin grin

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
illicit:
They drink beer unlike hypocrite christains
Bros, please enjoy.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
You won't see them preaching Jesus all they preach is there organization how beautiful it is so holy inside it lol

Non of them know who God is but they know history of 1914

They saw Jesus throw down Satan that year lol

In their imagination
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
It pains them when you tell them no church can save you they really wish their church can save people infact they think their church can save people more than Jesus
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You won't see them preaching Jesus all they preach is there organization how beautiful it is so holy inside it lol

Non of them know who God is but they know history of 1914

They saw Jesus throw down Satan that year lol

In their imagination
John 7:16, the doctrine I preach is NOT mine", Jesus Christ said.

John 17:26, Father I have revealed your name to the men you gave me" They are yours", Jesus said.

Revelation 12:7-9 & 1John3:8, Jesus Christ did throw out the devil.

Does the Bishop preach that which Jesus preached?

I doubt grin
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Betscoreodds:
Jesus is the express image of God that what God is actually trying to say but people that don't know Trinity can't see it

I told one jehova witness that you don't need God to grow an organization he cried and wanted to argue I simply point out few organizations with out God backing them

China don't believe in God yet they are growing day by day
Islam don't believe in the real God we serve.
Cult in school are growing too
Infact a group of people who wanted to reach heaven by building a tower toward sky never accepted God authority infact God said if we let this people to continue they will achieve their aim

God came down to stop them by him self
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Janosky:

John 7:16, the doctrine I preach is NOT mine", Jesus Christ said.

John 17:26, Father I have revealed your name to the men you gave me" They are yours", Jesus said.

Revelation 12:7-9 & 1John3:8, Jesus Christ did throw out the devil.

Does the Bishop preach that which Jesus preached?

I doubt grin
And he did that in 1914
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
It pains them when you tell them no church can save you they really wish their church can save people infact they think their church can save people more than Jesus
John 17:6-7, Jehovah owns Jesus and the disciples.
Acts 15:14, Jehovah chose them to bear His name.

The son of destruction left them & missed salvation grin grin.

The joke is on you, Bishop
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

And he did that in 1914
Bible chronology proven it.

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Janosky:

Bible chronology proven it.
so when Jesus said I saw Satan fall down from heaven like lightning you did not know he was talking about it what happened even before Satan came to eve in the eden
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
They told you that they calculated it to that year and you open your brain to believe it lol
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Don't worry they will calculate the year that Jesus will come and you will open your brain to accept it
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
so when Jesus said I saw Satan fall down from heaven like lightning you did not know he was talking about it what happened even before Satan came to eve in the eden

Yes nau, Jesus Christ the archangel Michael did hurl Satan out of heaven and DECEIVER fell yakata.
grin
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Don't worry they will calculate the year that Jesus will come and you will open your brain to accept it

I have given you scriptural fact that your own Bible confirmed.
grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Janosky:

I have given you scriptural fact that your own Bible confirmed.
grin grin

The Scriptures never showed date of any imagination of Jesus calendar the day he cast out devil that wrong prediction and false doctrines from devil kids

Satan was cast out immediately he sinned he was dropped to earth there is no time to wait

Satan has his own throne Jesus sit in his father throne and the father lives in Jesus

Jesus can't wait for Satan till 1914 that lies from jehova witness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is Not Reasonable, it's a step backward in reasoning. See Why. / Rainbow Rings Are Appearing In The Sky All Over The World And No One Knows Why / When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.