Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses (730 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I was a Muslim and soldier and my experience with JWs has moved me to become one of them, though it wasn't that easy because i had to undergo many fights. You can imagine civilians threatening a soldier all because he chose to put faith in what he is learning.
Doesn't that sound preposterous? undecided
Well i survived all the persecution not because the JWs are some kind of special people when comparing each of them individually with people in other religions. But there is this strange force that's working in their midst making this imperfect humans do unimaginable things that ordinarily group of imperfect humans can't achieve!
That's why i chose to become a worshiper of their God! smiley
the best decision a human can ever make
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Janosky you no do well o! embarassed
Why did you decide to remove me from the enjoyment nah?
Where are the Guinness (my choice)?

Janosky:

Bros, please enjoy.. grin cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Well the world has continued to castigate me for that but i know there's nothing better than being among the people whose God is working out what is good in their gathering. Psalms 133:1-3
So just like the moabite woman i'll say:

“Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I will go, and where you spend the night, I will spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should separate me from you.” Ruth 1:16-17 compare to Zachariah 8:23

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES my God will continue to bless you guys. Thank you for locating me! smiley

Vickyvice:
the best decision a human can ever make

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Spirit Experience. / Is It True That Human Spirit Perish At Death? / Mark Of The Beast: Will It Be A Literal Mark On The Forehead Or The Right Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.