Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn (30385 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by GreatrAnalyst: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cattle rearing now government project. The new gas and oil
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by GeeMeshin1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
N100bn + Apology = x
Find x
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by ignis: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
U hope Buhari will listen.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by EMAXIM(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
I love this Ortom, he's scared of no one.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Semajex: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Emedu(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter

Is it his father's money?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
its obvious Orton is after money and not Benue state.
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.
all your heavy wailing was not for your peoples life but rather for the money.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.
you made no sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by nedekid: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

There is no point in engaging you since it seems you have the iq of an infant.
Dont waste you time.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.

It is clearly that you don't even know what you typed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Princedapace(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
check yourself first.
a governor willing to sabotage his peopled life to herdsmen all because of 6billion is who your ass licking..
if given the cash, I'm certain hell support bandits to kidnap in his state without fightback so long he's being settled.
and you can open your gutter to say look at you..
check yourself again once more first.
oga
people are angry that FG is using tax payers money and oil money to support fulani business.. Are the fulanis going to pay back the loan? Omo, we are mad in this country/

will the fulanis pay back the money? No. Did anyone give me free money to run my business? Or did anyone give me free infrastructure to run my own business.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Ablemax(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg how can give me 2k please it's important
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Vitally123: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Equity and Fairness should be the name of the game, before God and man.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nuelito: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Smh
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Ojediran57(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Sincerely ask yourself, are you normal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by lizdammy: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Now you see the double standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by izubext007: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari should show Nigerians ranching act before releasing money.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's why it's good to be diplomatic and respectful to power.
Governor Ortom has not helped his people by leaving APC and even going far enough to be disrespectful to PMB.

He will cry taya!
Unfortunately, it's his people that will suffer it.

PMB has the power to do this and he has used that power. There is little or nothing that can be done about it.
unbitchable:

And buhari had to give 6.5b to Katsina state, leaving out the rest of 36 states.
Why can't he distribute the money across the 36 states.
Ortom has the right to make a claim since the money does not belong to buhari but the federation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by israelmao(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari might have forgotten that he has less than two years to go so let him continue with his nepotism and divisive leadership style.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Seniorwriter(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Hey though the Governor is incompetent howbeit you could do well to deliberate on the subject matter of this thread rather than the object!
The Allocation processes in Nigeria is highly lopsided and bias.
israelmao:
Buhari might have gotten that he has less than two years to go so let him continue with his nepotism and divisive leadership style.
That's what is called delirious rave of the moment....he'll soon get it....time fly fast....soonest he'll be brought to reality like Obasanjo.

We need young visionary leadership to set things aright in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Why is low IQ so prevalent in Nigeria. I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by PAWG(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

There is no point in engaging you since it seems you have the iq of an infant.

Don’t resort to insults, engage him like an educated man. He has raised some logically sound points .

Personally I think the federal government has been unfair to states ravaged by itinerant herdsmen.

FG mustn’t impose grazing routes on states, ranching is the way to go and there should be no favoritism except where states EXPRESSLY ASK TO BE EXCLUDED FROM RANCHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Afamsi: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Look at you.
So this is how you want to twist the governor's position on the issue.
You people should continue with your wickedness,it will get to everybody.
Dont say you people, talk to him directly because am not sure he read what the governor said. And if he did, he doesnt have understanding.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
So if you have 2 brothers and one is always insulting you and bismirching you, while the other respects you, you will be treating them equally?

What will be the equity then?
Vitally123:
Equity and Fairness should be the name of the game, before God and man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Suspect33:
All this wahala bcus Nigeria has gone bankrupt, if not for pride, shey no be make Buhari go meet Obi Cubana for giveaway make e use revive our economy grin
AM NOT SURE THAT BUHARI HAS HEARD THAT NAME BEFORE AS HE WOULD HAVE LONG AGO GONE TO MEET HIM FOR LOAN.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
So that you can embezzle it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Jonegonu: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
unbitchable:

And buhari had to give 6.5b to Katsina state, leaving out the rest of 36 states.
Why can't he distribute the money across the 36 states.
Ortom has the right to make a claim since the money does not belong to buhari but the federation.
Buhari is right to do it, benue governor said there is no land for ranching or ruga when the government ask state to provide land for that purpose. Why do he want the money now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Guide777(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter
Why should he provide his state land for foreigners? Is there no Benueans with knowledge of and willing to develop Animal Hisbandary?

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ortom finally exposed as a fraud. He's so about the money. He's done literally nothing in his state after 6 years. Using his complaints about herdsmen as a cover.

Worst governor in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by michoim(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nonsense talk from an ailing governor. Katsina and Benue who get cattle pass...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
ORTOM HAS EXPOSED HIMSELF AS A MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT, WHO IS READY TO BETRAY HIS PEOPLE FOR MONETARY GAINS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Hilda Baci Recognized By Umo Eno At Akwa Ibom Inauguration Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.