Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn (30387 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Lugechy: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
its obvious Orton is after money and not Benue state.
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.
all your heavy wailing was not for your peoples life but rather for the money.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.

Why're you stupid and unfortunate at the same time. You disgust me. Tueh
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by MoIbrahim: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
unbitchable:

And buhari had to give 6.5b to Katsina state, leaving out the rest of 36 states.
Why can't he distribute the money across the 36 states.
Ortom has the right to make a claim since the money does not belong to buhari but the federation.

You guys are just confused. They said ranching in all states, you said no it should be in northern states only so that no one would take away your ancestral lands. It is now going to a northern state, you are shouting.

What type of confusionists are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by nnamdi640: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter
Does the money belong to Buhari or Nigeria? Think before you comment
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by fredoooooo: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
If they ask him to provide land for ranching, he will refuse, but he wants money from the same Buhari he called a terrorists supporter
Person wey no well , na PDP chop and die syndrome dey worry am
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by fredoooooo: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
MoIbrahim:

You guys are just confused. They said ran hingnin all states, you said no it should be in northern states only so that no one would take away your ancestral land. It is now in a northern state, you are shouting. What kind of confusion is this?
No dey take dem serious ,let them wail it's their right to wail grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Blackdisciple(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmm...!

The fulanise cashing out BIG time
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Escravos(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Didn't ortom say benue had no land for ranches? Katsina got 6 billion because they followed the national livestock transformation plan so if ortom also wants the FG to do the same for benue he should follow the same procedure and stop heating the polity plus the NLTP is not for cows alone it is to address challenges in animal husbandry
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by tolguy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:
so the 100billion is worth more than the crisis happening in Benue state if I may say..
so in essence, you'll happily agree to ranching in Benue state should the presidency approve the 100billion.

I've always known your antics when I realised how good you are in publicizing the killings in your state but slow in displaying your incompetence in managing your state.
other middlebelt state are affected by herdsmen and farmers crisis but compare your stupid self to yahaya bellow of kogi? or to lalong of plateau or even abdulahi sule of nasarawa..
the difference between you and these men is that they are more concerned about avoiding a repeat of crisis while you were concerned about public sympathy and helplessness.
if there were no presidency, how would you have managed Benue state? who would you blame or cry to?
previously in terms of under development. kogi used to be is same level with Benue but now kogi has soared better while your Benue keeps raising paedopiles and IDP camps.
rubbish governor.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by tolguy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
God Bless You
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by MoIbrahim: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
nnamdi640:
Does the money belong to Buhari or Nigeria? Think before you comment

So what if it belongs to Nigeria?

https://www.nairaland.com/1856013/empowered-anambra-youth-farmer-fg

In the above, FG even bought lands for the anambra youth. And there are many of such in many other states.
What is you people's problem?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Mftivi: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
that your first statement nullifies every other rubbish you were gonna say.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Mftivi: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
omoadeleye:

You don't seems to get it at all.
thay dunce is too thick
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Mftivi: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Babalegba:
Why is low IQ so prevalent in Nigeria. I weep for this country
that's why we are where we are, that guy comment pain me reach my bone marrow cos people like him are in their millions! Gosh!
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

Shut your dirty mouth you demented fellow. The summary of what the governor is saying is that Buhari and co have campaigned for return of grazing routes in this country. But he has approved 6.5 billion for Ranching in his state. Cattles should roam around in my state but they should be in a Ranch in Katsina. Is that not the height of hypocrisy?

How much is the Federal budgetary allocation for education and Health? But we have 6.5 billion to establish Cattle ranch in a state, no less the state of the President. Cattle Ranching that ought to be a personal business. What of those involved in hen, fish, pig farming etc? How much will be given to them?

6.5 billion naira for cattle ranch in a state?

No wahala. He will not be president for life!

Useless zombie!
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by authority2006(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
No be una mumu states said u no want anything to do with ranching, RUGA or whatever that has to do with creation of livestock space and facilities.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Mftivi: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
So if you have 2 brothers and one is always insulting you and bismirching you, while the other respects you, you will be treating them equally?

What will be the equity then?
people like you are so many in this country
and that'ss the problem.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Franking: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari's bias and double standard is legendary.
Every advantage goes to the north.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Franking: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Buhari's bias and double standard is legendary.
Every advantage goes to the north.
I mean every advantage. The status quo favours them so much the thought of power shifting to the south is naseauting to them.
Restructuring NO
Secession NO
Power shift NO.

Isn't the south a conquered people?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
PAWG:

Don’t resort to insults, engage him like an educated man. He has raised some logically sound points .

Personally I think the federal government has been unfair to states ravaged by itinerant herdsmen.

FG mustn’t impose grazing routes on states, ranching is the way to go and there should be no favoritism except where states EXPRESSLY ASK TO BE EXCLUDED FROM RANCHING.

Is cattle rearing federal owned business?? Since the FG is doing father Christmas, why can't they also distribute the grant to all business men?? Why selecting just fulani herders?? Even the farmers being killed by this Herdsmen, the FG is not talking about them
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by zedman1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
We from Benue know this and feel sick whenever we see people praising him. We've never had any governor as wicked, tricky and... Just name it. There's absolutely nothing good about him. Maybe the allocations he collected for salaries which he claimed to have used to settle the states' depts isn't enough for him. That man doesn't see money and closes his eyes. People are dying, crime rate is on a rise, people steal pot of food on the fire all because he has chosen to starve our state to death despite all the allocations he collects. He would stop at nothing provided money is involved then come on air to trick the entire country that he's a good man. This is the man people like. Anyways they don't know him, they don't.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by DriveByKiller: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
I read once and again and again....your post is devoid of sense.

You're either dense or one of this politically blind muppets on Nairaland.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by zedman1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
4tomandchi:
I just like the way Ortom dey turn presidency and El Rufai bele.

Ortom is even more active than Wike now.

We need more Ortoms to move Nigeria forward.
Bro, I beg, I beg I beg, ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg ibeg, don't say that. If you make this statement on our streets dem fit roast you o. He is the perfect definition of a Nigerian politician. Find out about him, not what you read on social media or what he says. He's more deceitful than the devil. Since I was born he's the worst governor I've ever known. Jesus Christ! If them catch me here say i de read your comment I fit enter trouble sef. Biko my brother, if you can, delete your comment abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg. How we go need more devils? Chai!
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
That's why it's goodd to be diplomatic and respectful to power.
Governor Ortom has not helped his people by leaving APC and even going far enough to be disrespectful to PMB.

He will cry taya!
Unfortunately, it's his people that will suffer it.

PMB has the power to do this and he has used that power. There is little or nothing that can be done about it.
Your perspective should be trashed down the drains. If I should ask is the 6bn Katrina or Buhari money?
It is Nigerians money and equality and fairness should be the order of the day.. Ortomatic have been an advocate of ranching but never in support of RUGA because of it's loopholes. Why haven't money been allocated all this while to the Benue governor for that?
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by tenpipsperday: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Look at you.
So this is how you want to twist the governor's position on the issue.
You people should continue with your wickedness,it will get to everybody.

You shouldn't have given the fool any value by quoting him.

You should have ignored him to his foolishness. Many are mad but few are roving.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Oracleforce: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

Buhari Asslicker....is like you paid to keep typing rubbish....lazy Youths

What has the Buhari administration come to improve?/nothing?...the volume of money being looted in this Buhari administration is more than all the past administration....
While Buhari Administration keeps borrowing money, other public office holders keep looting the money back to where it was lent...
Tell me how the Buhari administration has improved your battered life....except for the 30k monthly stipend as an agent to Bihari.....you can't do far with this kind of peasant life ....find something meaningful to do with your life...make hay while the sun shine

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
I no fit laugh. I thought Benue did not want ranch? Or cow sef? Now they are sharing money they are crying.
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by system21: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.
Before Buhari maladministration Benue state was the pride of the the whole nation agricultural
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Kachiokafor: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
You are not well informed. Benue already has ranching in place.
Sirjamo:
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Codeye(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
I had some firsthand witness account on what is happening in Benue state... I'm dumbfounded to say it least
I might make a story out of it, so people will know what is really happening
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by Freebills12: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Amaechi2023:

rubbish governor.

A fallacious statement, you have deviated from the atrocity committed by these Fulani killer herdsmen and tribalistic attitude of Buhari regime of granting kastina state #6.5 billion for ranching. The question you should ask is why only kastina? May other core northern state have collected their own and decided not to say it. Why not Benue state? You turn the truth upside down with your fake sympathy for the people of Benue state. The truth is that Benue state deserve more than #100 billion for ranching, but Buhari government will not do that. You ask why there is still IDP centre in Benue state? A state where Fulani killer herdsmen see as their territory, how are they going to stop the killing, the arm forces and the presidency are at their back, how is it going to stop? They still kill and rename the villages with a Fulani name, all these atrocities still happening in this 21st century and you have the audacity to call a governor names for exposing the evil deeds of these murders.
Though I don't support his govt policy but as for exposing the atrocities of these Fulani killer herdsmen, no one should blame him for that, the Fulanis are still angry that the Tiv defeated Utman Dan Fodio
Re: Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn by PAWG(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Is cattle rearing federal owned business?? Since the FG is doing father Christmas, why can't they also distribute the grant to all business men?? Why selecting just fulani herders?? Even the farmers being killed by this Herdsmen, the FG is not talking about them

Bro no be lie o, things no balance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Eid-El-kabir: Amosun, Wale Tinubu, Others Visit President Buhari In Daura / I Feel Like A Tiger, Ready To Devour Criminals - IGP Egbetokun Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.