Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests (87874 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by smartNerd: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Afonjashapmouth: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Last i check we started with cowries and cowries are not sprayed but tied in bags to be given to the celebrants. The so called slave masters never sprayed theirs. I dont know where your theory of celebration is coming from
geemd434:

It is called celebration. Everybody has their style. Europe Indians America or Africa. Accept it and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by dazzlingd(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
This same over zealous ape will have people close to him that are in desperate needs

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by adelaja70(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Just go and make Money , then you will understand.
Understand what please? How to waste it?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by kyuniii(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2021
mbahdi:
I just dey laugh dey shed tears at the same time here.truely some. People accompany some come dis world.see as this obi cubana mama burial exposed money.nigerians are madly rich still poverty is killing many.ever since dis burial start I never get my self.i refused to accompany others come dis world.we must make weither by crook or clock.every die na die.and hell fire na d same.u just dey wicked alone if u die u go hell.u do ritual still die na hell.so what's d suffering and being wicked at same time for
Bro no think am, na just matter of time your beans go don. Beans no dey cook forever.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ODJ124(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2021
grin
Laideabdulahi:

Omor, this one off me o
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ODJ124(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Athemisia:

Come enter heaven make I see you...
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Menance: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Yorubas are more reasonable, they use their brains instead of their anus. That is why they will never tag FBI, CIA, KGB, PUTIN, BIDEN, TRUMP, WHO, UEFA, FIFA, CAF etc when confronted by security agents.

grin sophisticated morons indeed yet following the footsteps of the same people they talked bad about.

This is just the beginning. The security operatives just started fvcking you all in the ass. Chestbeaters good morning o

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by dominique(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Using a dead woman's funeral to outdo themselves in showing off obscene wealth most of which was ill-gotten, beyond absurd. I'm sure most of these people flinging money about don't even know the name of the deceased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Sweeetheart(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103795654:
Can they just let this mama Rest In peace biko.

Cos we don't understand all these unnecessary and childish throwing of money,
We are suprised to see some people running the other way from the money sef!
And we also saw the sharp policeman that quickly collected his own and shook.hand inside pocket.

Look at the Zubby boy removed his clothes like an area boy.
Enough of all these shenanigans biko.
May mama's soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

wetin concerns you? waiting for you to used your alternate moniker to report me

you will surely be banned in your two monikers and others soon, I get my eyes on your childishness already
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Olamilekan92: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Menance sorry bro you need to be wise...post=103795677:
Somebody tell me why person mama burial go Dy pain cone heads?.
Is it your 30 million casket?

See pain everywhere.

Even sw was empty yesterday and is still empty today because many of their brothers are in Oba covering the event while some are there to beg money you know their normal style na.

Stop the hate afonja apes
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by geemd434: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Last i check we started with cowries and cowries are not sprayed but tied in bags to be given to the celebrants. The so called slave masters never sprayed theirs. I dont know where your theory of celebration is coming from

Go watch the movie the wolf of wallstreet and see. Stop thinking the white man is always right

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by BREYZ: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2021
allwell51:
Actor Zubby Michael, throws bundles of Naira notes at guests at the funeral of socialite, Obi Cubana's mum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZwv2KgNj5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing the video, Zubby wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZue38AssQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

E just be like say this guy's dey celebrate say mama don die. Life sha
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by udemzyudex(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Ogamysamo:
dsame person who said he don't sqander money

Giving guest money means squandering?
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Ewedegubbler: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Earlystar698:
God I need this money even if I go ritual cheesy

The Bible says resist the devil and it's will flew from you..

I resist all of that want to quote me

Haven't u done it yet? after all skull mining is your peoples stock in trade
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Ogaboss44(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very useless set of people. This is the reason I can never mingle with this kind of people even if we are friends.

Im a multi billionaire yet im calm and easy going.

What's this show off all about. Our igbo brothers must learn to leave a simple life.

I can never show off but I know im fully loaded.

Im a silent billionaire and a philantropist, I dont brug myself

Billionaire on nairaland.

Ogaboss, bigi man has sighted

#weMove
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ultimateprof: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2021
I have been expecting this guy, without Zubby the burial is incomplete!

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Olatemiseeni24: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Earlystar698:

Na now I knw say u no get sense
Why do u think u can't be rich without blood money? Eranko bansa

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Madmadrevo(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Earlystar698:

Go back to high school and learn how to read and write.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by GABRIEL6036: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2021
All those idiot CBN no go see this abuse of money now ooo... Useless mofos making useless law that they themselves override.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by wonyi: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Phyno well represented in Oba ...

Please what does this statement mean?

The above and below

Going to Oba with a big bag
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ComeToJesus: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Earlystar698:

You need money bro and one popular textbook too. Still wondering how devil the will 'flew' grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ultimateprof: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very useless set of people. This is the reason I can never mingle with this kind of people even if we are friends.

Im a multi billionaire yet im calm and easy going.

What's this show off all about. Our igbo brothers must learn to leave a simple life.

I can never show off but I know im fully loaded.

Im a silent billionaire and a philantropist, I dont brug myself

Shut up!
Anumpama!
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Oracleforce: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2021
Abuse of our naira....Emefiele...do your job...
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by davidtemi(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103795654:

And we also saw the sharp policeman that quickly collected his own and shook.hand inside pocket.

dey turned burial to club. I no understand at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Raydos: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Only attention seekers, broke people and people who got their money through illegal means do all these stuffs

I've never seen any real rich people spend money lavishly when it's not even needed, Bill gate, Elon musks, Jeff bezos, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and lot more don't do these shit

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by lastclaire4(f): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2021
allwell51:
Actor Zubby Michael, throws bundles of Naira notes at guests at the funeral of socialite, Obi Cubana's mum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZwv2KgNj5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing the video, Zubby

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZue38AssQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hmm, it is not that type of hubby's money people are spraying o.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2021
This guy be doing things lately.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by lastclaire4(f): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103795654:

Some areas and the type of orientation they have. The way the burial is looking like, as if they used mama to do something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Kay25(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2021
Earlystar698:

may God not answer u may you run mad before the day you want to go do rituals cos you will have spoilt another persons life for your own good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.