Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event (56662 Views)

Dr. Azonobi Appointed NYC Patron At Event Attended By Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, / Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments) / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is just for cruise no hating!

Money is good but there are somethings young rich guys do when they meet up at event that I find hilarious.

So I would use what happened in obi cubana and his clique of friends as example. You can go through their Instagram video and you would observe what I would say here. cheesy

Alright let's go....

1. Throwing the word brother, forever and blood....loosely etc. undecided

These big boys use these words loosely in my opinion when they meet and then they do video for instagram and tag themselves......Especially Emoney, Shina peller and that otunba02 guy.....their own na "blood" Any small thing" My blood, my blood"........ Emoney especially, ya blood is kcee limpopo. If anything should happen to you today, you go no say those other people you dey call blood na scam. grin grin grin grin

2. Making funny hand signs when their attention is called for instagram video as if they are suffering from hand pain

Let's say an Alex ekubo is making video for instagram, then he sees one of the big boys and calls them to look at the camera. The way dem dey always do hand dey funny me. The one wey dey funny me pass na that Henry iyke guy that bought rolls royce recently. Just go and watch it for yourself. I don laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Hailing themselves so many times especially when doing videos for instagram.

Jowizazaa can be sitting down now, then he sights obi cubana, he brings out his phone, starts recording and says......."cubana way, cubana way, obi obi" and then obi cubana responds "jowi, jowi, jowi onye nku, jowinko" and they do these on top so many Instagram videos in one day at the same place! Like bruh I am not understanding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4. Laughing, hailing themselves when nothing is funny and saying meaningless things all at the same time

Let's say cubana chiefpriest is making a video then he sees one of the big boys then he goes close and they both start laughing next you hear is......

We outside (my fren, get inside before ungun known men catch you angry)

Doings (Gbagaun grin)

Men dem undecided

5. Whining themselves so much

My oga!

My boss!

Odogwu!

He is ya boss yet the two of you are driving same kind of car or different type of cars but almost same price range. Have you ever seen a boss and employee driving the same kind of expensive car before? angry angry grin grin grin grin

Add your own let's have fun guys! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
I am not broke o for the few mumus who can't read where I said this thread is just for cruise grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Manq(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
I honestly don't see and fun thing nor funny thing about their show offs.. But it's people like you that will close a petrol station down when you want gas. Just pray for yours

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Ayobami7(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by illicit(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's funny because when u think of it, all these guys will end in hell fire and only righteousness89 will now go to heaven

Yeh.... Who slap me

241 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by offset67(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
illicit:
It's funny because when I think of it, all these guys will end in hell and only righteousness89 will go to heaven

Yeh.... Who slap me
check my siggy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Beckysexy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Help!
I'm in love with Jowizaza

To the guy below me...... Keep your advice to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by josh123(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Beckysexy:
Help!
I'm in love with Jowizaza
if u want him to notice u, have money first. Pussy is cheap he can get it from anywhere. Be rich......

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2021
How come your the only one noticing?
Do u have problem with Rich dude?
Hustle and double your hustle bro

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Sebastine1994(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH

Do you know why rich men spends 3million per term for a child, let me break it down for you

50k is for the school fees, the rest is for the powerful network of friends you will see there. they are key to your future. your primary network.

Who you know can open doors for you. the only difference between you and a rich man is not the account balance but the network.

that is why these rich men never become poor after paying ransom to kidnappers. they can recover quickly.

I want you to understand something today, fear of starting any new ideas is because you are not well connected to try such a thing. that is why you keep sitting on good ideas.

To start any good business idea, you need to network, you need a team to help you push through.

you need friends

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by ignis: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Flaunting phones and car keys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by opalu: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by momodub: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by DropsMic(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021

I F *cking hate it when people refer to me as BLOOD

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by eedimo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nairaland and rubbish.
What is this doing at fp?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
money is joy
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Aklee4994(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Give me your wrist watch when you Dey go
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Oweku: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Hisxellency: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hailing themselves. That's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by brosom(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
When elephant meet it's kin, it becomes a power for dominance, territory and control.

To this, when rich dudes meet rich dudes, it becomes a show off of wealth, connections, and who's above other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Seniorwriter(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nowadays our slogan is MONEY STOPS RUBBISH!

illicit:
It's funny because when I think of it, all these guys will end in hell and only righteousness89 will go to heaven

Yeh.... Who slap me
That's to bring you to reality....I did lolz

Sirmuel1:
I just want to be filthy rich embarassed
Get your grind right... No limits to desire so you can.....#MULTIPLESTREAMSOFINCOME

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Fiscus105(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Competition and unnecessary rivalry, show ego as if they are the one feed everyone in that gathering .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Sirmuel1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
I just want to be filthy rich embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by NoFap123: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
You're right.

Do what makes you happy provided you hurt no one in the process, yourself inclusive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Pavicx(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'm not hating, but c'mon OP this is common among guys whether rich or broke, infact it's even more common among the broke. You'll be hearing
Odogwu
Boss
Onye oma Dubai, Money man and so on...

I was expecting better

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by PAWG(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Funny guy, I found #1 very hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
LesbianBoy:
This is just for cruise no hating!

Money is good but there are somethings young rich guys do when they meet up at event that I find hilarious.

So I would use what happened in obi cubana and his clique of friends as example. You can go through their Instagram video and you would observe what I would say here. cheesy

Alright let's go....

These big boys use these words loosely in my opinion when they meet and then they do video for instagram and tag themselves......Especially Emoney, Shina peller and that otunba02 guy.....their own na "blood" Any small thing" My blood, my blood"........ Emoney especially, ya blood is kcee limpopo. If anything should happen to you today, you go no say those other people you dey call blood na scam. grin grin grin grin

2. Making funny hand signs when their attention is called for instagram video as if they are suffering from hand pain

Let's say an Alex ekubo is making video for instagram, then he sees one of the big boys and calls them to look at the camera. The way dem dey always do hand dey funny me. The one wey dey funny me pass na that Henry iyke guy that bought rolls royce recently. Just go and watch it for yourself. I don laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Hailing themselves so many times especially when doing videos for instagram.

Jowizazaa can be sitting down now, then he sights obi cubana, he brings out his phone, starts recording and says......."cubana way, cubana way, obi obi" and then obi cubana responds "jowi, jowi, jowi onye nku, jowinko" and they do these on top so many Instagram videos in one day at the same place! Like bruh I am not understanding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4. Laughing, hailing themselves when nothing is funny and saying meaningless things all at the same time

Let's say cubana chiefpriest is making a video then he sees one of the big boys then he goes close and they both start laughing next you hear is......

We outside (my fren, get inside before ungun known men catch you angry)

Doings (Gbagaun grin)

Men dem undecided

5. Whining themselves so much

My oga!

My boss!

Odogwu!

He is ya boss yet the two of you are driving same kind of car or different type of cars but almost same price range. Have you ever seen a boss and employee driving the same kind of expensive car before? angry angry grin grin grin grin

Add your own let's have fun guys! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U just watched one video at an event and concluded that that is d norm peculiar to only a certain kind of people.
I don't see what u have said here that folks of other social status don't do among themselves especially when they haven't seen themselves in a long time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by IgweOfNnewi: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am sure obi cubana will give Abba kyari 3 most beautiful slightly used Igbo girls to celebrate the death of his mother with nkobi ofenmu nsala and expensive wine, and those girls will be shouting rankadede, ewoo, chimoo when been slashed by burantashi enhanced iron whereas ikonso is dead and Kanu Nnamdi is rotting in jail

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by parzdor(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
1q

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
nice list mr op. it seems u do follow all these guys online so much..I dnt see d need wasting my data watching dier intimidating videos online all in d name of show off n to be the latest trends..
make DM also dey share videos on how to make d bar or links on how to help d society by creating job even if its few slots..
i know creating jobs or empowering youths is d work of the leaders but now dt our leaders av failed, dis rich men can do better than intimidating hungry n poor masses with dier wealth..
i know its their moni n cnt tell how dey choose to spend it..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Darkblood: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guy grin
Ffs grin
illicit:

Yeh.... Who slap me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by bukxy: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided
Like this comment,

if you think you wasted your time reading this meaningless &clueless post made by OP.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.