Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me (8937 Views)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just packed in new to a location in Owerri, was going out to buy something one day and saw this curvaceous 18 year old damsel , I stopped her and talked with her, next two days she came around and we spent romantic time but I no enter. Just today babe don Dey catch feelings wey I never even tell her anything

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by EngrXrix(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
alaribe1992:
Just packed in new to a location in Owerri, was going out to buy something one day and saw this curvaceous 18 year old damsel , I stopped her and talked with her, next two days she came around and we spent romantic time but I no enter. Just today babe don Dey catch feelings wey I never even tell her anything
You spent time romancing with an 18yr old. What were u expecting?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by PrimeWatermark: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
And you had to display her number for everyone to see??

Thank God I took a screenshot before you deleted it. Anyone who needs the girl's number should send a DM.
grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na mistake, I’ve modified the post, hope u never save the number sha ur eye no clear grin
PrimeWatermark:
And you had to display her number for everyone to see

3 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Werey is giving love a second chance. How old was she when she gave love first chance

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Omo na 18 year olds sweet pass oo no be all dis boreholes wey full everywhere wey boys don use Naija frustration drill grin

EngrXrix:

You spent time romancing with an 18yr old. What were u expecting?

10 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by BigDan69: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Thank God I took a screenshot before you deleted it. Anyone who needs the girl's number should send a DM.
grin grin

Send the number abeg
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by PrimeWatermark: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
alaribe1992:
Na mistake, I’ve modified the post, hope u never save the number sha ur eye no clear grin

I don save the number already, starts with 0813... ends with 68.

cheesy cheesy

No worry, I'm not even close to Owerri.

13 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bros abeg no call the number grin grin

PrimeWatermark:

I don save the number already, starts with 0813... ends with 68.

cheesy cheesy

No worry, I'm not even close to Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by PrimeWatermark: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigDan69:

Send the number abeg

You too like woman. Getat!!
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by PrimeWatermark: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
alaribe1992:
Bros abeg no call the number grin grin

Lol.. Nothing to worry about jare. She's all yours
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by GeneralPula: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

grin grin

No go fall for scam sha

8 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by illicit(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Does she have a friend

E be like say she go like quickie
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thank you, e no easy to find 18 year old wey never Dey ask for shawarma grin grin

PrimeWatermark:

Lol.. Nothing to worry about jare. She's all yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bros behave na my woman u Dey call were undecided

SimplyFacts:
Werey is giving love a second chance. How old was she when she gave love first chance

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by PrimeWatermark: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
GeneralPula:

No go fall for scam sha

Scam?? For wetin nah
I was just pulling his legs.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
alaribe1992:
Bros behave na my woman u Dey call were undecided

Your woman? A teen wey you suppose talk sense into her skull.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bros dat girl yansh no be here, I’ll leave my ding dong to do the advising this time undecided

SimplyFacts:

Your woman? A teen wey you suppose talk sense into her skull.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Duru9(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
The only thing she wanted to tell you in that message is and make me happy

And we know where naija girls happiness lies cool cool

Use your head

16 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by falcon01: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tell her No
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:

18year olds are freaking adventurous so please be careful.

3 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by anthonyuncle(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2021
an 18yrs old in owerri is above 18yrs old intimately.

she is already an aunty in bedmatics grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Obakashdee(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2021
But wtf has 89 unread messages na wa o

4 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:

lol. bro did she fell on her head before writing the above rubbish?!!?!? how long have you known her again?

here is a simple question you should ask her:what do you know about love'!... OR BETTER YET: what do you love about me?

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by ednut1(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2021
After una break her heart like 3 times she go turn olosho

5 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Lamas2012(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Duru9:
The only thing she wanted to tell you in that message is and make me happy

And we know where naija girls happiness lies cool cool

Use your head

ma nigga code...
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by KingDash: 2:04am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
see you brown teeth... but wetin concern us, no be ya mate be obi cubana.
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by TheUndercover: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Seriously, I hate men like this. Men who kiss and tell are the worst type of people to role with.

You displayed her contact for everyone to see just for you to prove a point, and what was the point? If she cheated on you, you will complain, she still confessed her love for you, you still complained. Damn!

I'm sure you are still a kid and I see nothing wrong in what she sent you. It's what a typical girl in love would send.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Emmanuel224(m): 3:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Obakashdee:
But wtf has 89 unread messages na wa o
e no go pass mtn, Airtel and co.... Na Dem work

4 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by FreeLine: 3:36am On Jul 17, 2021
No big deal. She is probably in love with the lifestyle.
Hope say u done swallow red pill, no go looseguard for O' town.

4 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:

Why post it here then? Doesn't make sense to me, and anything that doesn't make sense to me is suspicious, and anything that is suspicious should be avoided - stylishly left number and all.

2 Likes

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2021
I sensored the number but I’m sure some wannabe sharp guys go Dey try out the number grin

OnlyDeCapPlease:

Why post it here then? Doesn't make sense to me, and anything that doesn't make sense to me is suspicious, and anything that is suspicious should be avoided - stylishly left number and all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / .. / The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.