Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (134163 Views)

Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Ashanto: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2021
angry��
InvertedHammer:

/
No be everybody wey spray money there go sleep well tonight. Some go dey awake dey count ceiling wondering what happened grin

By Monday eyes go clear.
/
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by themes009(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Pure lies, that is an old video since last year, I even have it on my phone,
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by grafixdon: 12:34am On Jul 18, 2021
WebSurfer:
These types of news and priorities are examples of the problems of Nigeria.. i still cannot phantom the trend about this so called funeral that Nigerians (poverty stricken citizens) including the mods and blogs will not let us rest, want to trend like their lives depend on it.

I honestly do not understand what is so special about it yet..

This kinda news encourage crimes
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Mobikay101(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2021
If Obi Cubana has not fixed the burial of his mom on this date won't wizkid trend also like this.
Abeg make una follow who know road.
grafixdon:

This kinda news encourage crimes
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by KingRollins01(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2021
One day na one day, breeze go blow, fowl nyansh go open like one Hush Poppi.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by chrizzyace: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2021
zoeA:
Efcc fresh arrest loading...

Oga rest abeg, them tell you say efcc no deh see all their doings, before this burial? These guys are big Boyz with strong political backups , so no deh stress your mind with efcc investigations or arrest...

Cause it will never ever happen...
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by hermmzy: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2021
E choke

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by grafixdon: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Mobikay101:
If Obi Cubana has not fixed the burial of his mom on this date won't wizkid trend also like this.
Abeg make una follow who know road.

You're missing the point.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Achico:
Likes for MONEY
shares for POVERTY

Some People still share this comment.?.. Confirm Eleriibu na im be some people...
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by witworth(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2021
BigShishi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK0n3gU9LKw
EFCC no fit come o, these boys no be small pikin.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by witworth(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2021
zoeA:
Efcc fresh arrest loading...
EFCC wan die? EFCC wey no fit arrest obasanjo, jonathan and even babangida Dem, work make you get enough money to suspend and sustain
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari should go there and borrow instead of going to China to borrow
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:53am On Jul 18, 2021
NORSYK:
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmUNEyEDH0w
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by chinedumoooo: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2021
JESUS!!!!!!!
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Tyriq: 2:55am On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=103815430]

They just loud.

Michael Adenuga buried his Mother and shit went down, Cream de la cream of the society were present and the noise and media presence was not bought. Without making it to the media space, you dont need to be told shiit went down.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Your entire life consists of: Education for 12 years, College for 4 years and working until you die.

lipsrsealed
Fraud Quote....What if someone falls into coma?

@Seniorwriter
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Tyriq:

You're not even ashamed of yhe comparison you made..shameless hypocrite..clapping for a government official that used stolen government fund to give his mum a lush burial..and condemning a private citizen that did same..ur mumu no get limit!

Michael Adenuga a government official?

smh...

Your foolishness is unique!
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Tyriq: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Michael Adenuga a government official?

smh...

Your foolishness is unique!
Na jealousy de wory u..seen that a small ibo boy has done and even superseded what ur almighty Adenuga did..its hypocritical for u to clap for Adenuga and condemn Obi..naso una clap for the son of Malami's wedding party that dollar rained..

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Tyriq:

Na jealousy de wory u..seen that a small ibo boy has done and even superseded what ur almighty Adenuga did..its hypocritical for u to clap for Adenuga and condemn Obi..naso una clap for the son of Malami's wedding party that dollar rained..

Jealous of hushpuppy breeds?

smh...

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2021
BLACK MAN JUST LIKE THIS NAIJA PPL CAN NEVA HELP THEMSELVES TO DEV INFRASTRUCTURES AND EMPOWER THEIRS YOUTHS,RATHER THEY PARADE THEMSELVES AS MONEY BAGS TO INTIMIDATE AND HYPE CRIMINAL BEHAVIOURS angryHAV YU EVER SEEN BILL GATES OR W BUFFET IN SUCH SHOW OF RICHES,RATHER THEY INVEST IN FOUNDATION PROJECTS TO BETA THEIR SOCIETY. TJIS SHOWS THAT MOST AFRICAN PLACES ARE REALLY CURSED NOT TO DEV AS SOCIETY BUT WALLOW IN PERENIAL DARKnESS AND BACKWARDNESS AS SOCIETY. angryThey cant even sit down and think clearly what is happening to them since day the became independent.WHITEMAN COLONIZATION IS BETTER FOR AFRICA AFTERALL. angry

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Adolf10:
[U don't get it, this girls picked this monies it's for them.........quote author=IamGreen1 post=103814291]This is not all the money some were given to him in bundles both in naira and dollars.

Really? That's serious

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by geewean(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2021
ignis:
Obi Cubana is Richer than Nigeria and Dangote.

Argue with your village people.

God punish this brand of poverty mentality.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Thanks be to God for the Holy Spirit, who has made me to be contented in every situation of my life.
Osayomore sang long time ago that money money no be everything
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2021
WebSurfer:
These types of news and priorities are examples of the problems of Nigeria.. i still cannot phantom the trend about this so called funeral that Nigerians (poverty stricken citizens) including the mods and blogs will not let us rest, want to trend like their lives depend on it.

Mentality
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Saintking: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Akalia post=103814325]Vanity upon vanity.

Hustle oo, make you know see your follow man mansion the call am vanity upon vanity
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Saintking: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and seat down you are poor.
No billionaire in nairaland

� � � � �, poverty is the root.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Surgoroctor(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Akalia:
Vanity upon vanity

My friend if you don't have money you go die poor Even na inside vanity you go die

Money good ooooo I must be sincerely with you
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Agugbadin:
One reason racism will not go away, I have never heard or seen white people do this kind of thing.

Every nation, culture and race has its culture.. Whites also do things with their money that some blacks consider stupid and a waste..Life is not about Blackman Vs Whiteman..

1 Like

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
ignis:
Obi Cubana is Richer than Nigeria and Dangote.

Argue with your village people.
Your mental capability is in doubt, obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2021
WebSurfer:

I agree and envy and jealousy have nothing to do with my line of thinking.

These pictures people obscenely flaunting wealth are being blasted everywhere on social media, over and over while we who are outside of Nigeria receive news of insecurity and the need for humanitarian efforts. Well many big corporations in several countries may be compelled to channel money into Nigeria and it’s citizens to help them get through tough times but do you think that will still happen when a large amount of Nigeria’s own are literally throwing money instead of putting it to good use?

There are many millionaires as well as some billionaires in the US and the cultures are different but you’ll never see any of them throwing money.
Re: The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) by KingAlabi: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2021
It is their money they can do whatever they want with it, whether legit or illegal they worked for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Nadia Buari Getting Married To Michael Essien / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.