Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home (67647 Views)

Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / How UNILAG Murder Suspect Was Arrested At Her Parents Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Goldbw122(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
This life when you are rich that is when the insecurity is widely increase..
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by iPrevail(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Frustration drove this one mad. Two lovers, yet none wanted to settle down with her or couldn't satisfy her.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by victons(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
If she was a step ahead, how come she gave in?
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by temitope27(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
tydi:
She has accomplished her missions on earth.
We await another to be sent.
Men you ought be careful with these virginal people at all time.
grin me am always careful
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by SKhanmi: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why is nobody looking at it from the 3rd angle, another aggrieved party can set this all up.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is what a crime scene should look like. But over here you would find civilians Flocking the scene like candy rush.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Catejj: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chei
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Blackdisciple(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Maybe she stabbed herself to death.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Kandeed: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's the way it's supposed to be. cool can't imagine taking out my real niggas in one of the most brutal way and still have joy seeing you walk

Forget her death was not suicide, if you know you know
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by PrinceMajestic: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupid bitch
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by toffyz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Sad ending. I wonder why the lapolicia still claiming they did not believe she carried out the murder. What of the sucide note she left behind with apologies. I wonder what or how
Lol, bro this life is more complicated than you think.
It might be a murder, and not suicide as people would think
Concerning the suicide note, anyone can write that.
Investigation would surely go beyond suicide I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by 080bjaked(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
*Man does evil.

People - He is evil, wicked, insane, blah blah blah...

*Woman does same evil.

People - She must have been provoked. Someone broke her heart.

Shior.

Scum has no gender my people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by ignis: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Kandeed: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
toffyz:

Lol, bro this life is more complicated than you think.
It might be a murder, and not suicide as people would think
Concerning the suicide note, anyone can write that.
Investigation would surely go beyond suicide I'm sure.

It's simple, the person who wrote the note, wrote it to divert investigation and inquisitiveness
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by hammerDK: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
tydi:

I LIKE WOMEN BUT I DEY FEAR THEM TOO.

cool
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Masama:
So this serial killer finally killed herself too? A man must have done something very heartbreaking to her, She had already resolved to commit suicide so she decided to kill as many men as possible before killing herself.

Moral

Be careful how you deceive... Emmmm sorry how you promise ladies I love you

When you know its only the puna you want to eat

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by authority2006(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
peppermint7:
Na karma kill this one
Nonsense (spits)
Obi Cubana abeg continue de oppress me

Hahha! I refused to open more than the first thread about him, the that first mentioned 72 cows abi na 72 virgins they mentioned. I hate oppression.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Yankee101: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
What a wasted life
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Qualer: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by markkuss: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Image123(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jesus is the Answer for the world today. Above Him, there's no other.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Pavore9: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
There is a suspicion that it is more likely to be murder not suicide.

In her alleged suicide note, she said she went to the city where her estranged husband works and was observing him as he went about his daily activities and had chances to also kill him but had a rethink because of their 2 children.

She did not apologize for killing the second man because she claimed he swindled her of about $15,000 of which $3,000 from it was part of her father's retirement benefits. The second man boldly told her he his not paying her back the money and went ahead to buy a car.

She brought the issue of depression and encouraged others to seek help.

She willed her landed properties be taken charge by her father and take care of her children. Stated where her land documents were to be found. She requested to be buried in her father's land not in her estranged husband's.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by 7victor(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
badboyTee:
Someone offend this woman oo I don't blame her

So if someone offends a lady somewhere and the lady decides to kill you, will it be good?

Would you like it if a man said he doesn't blame the woman for killing you because someone offended her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by realstars: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
The Men She Killed Will Never Let Her RIP.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by bigcasava1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
tydi:
even the you marry in the house.
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by MeghaneMorgane(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Its like she killed herself
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by DonroxyII: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Commentor:
Someone did her wrong so she went on a revenge mission.

That's mental health right there ....

Schizophrenia or something ...frenzy- fantasy... She went wild after having enough ....

She was already on suicide and decided to take her lovers along ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home by AutoChick4U(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Men who go about breaking hearts, be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.