Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (11763 Views)

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) / Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Gotze1: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
TripleOh7:

You dey mind the mumu.

Of the top 20 richest Africans, no Igbo person occupy that list, not to talk of top 10.

All they know to do is shout and notice me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by 7lives: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pat081:
You are one of the problem yoruba people have and I dnt think you are one of them and your yoruba old people use to tell me about yoruba history when am doing my nysc in ondo state that only a useless and good for nothing child will show his/her father house with left hand and mind you not all of your people are lazy or wicked we all have them all over the world including we the lgbo too

Don't waste your time bro, he isn't Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why una dey vex na, the guy showed the picture of how Ibadan looks like ,abi una dey deny una hometown grin even Onitsha sef beat Ibadan hands down in terms of structural development. grin Ndi Igbo di too much cheesy Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gotze1:
You can see the way you mention them with fear. No igbo man dead or alive can stand beside Alakija, talkless of Adenuga. Hahahahaha
ogbeni no dey talk rubbish, make dem no beat u for main road, Have u heard about Authur Eze, Innoson, ibeto, sir Emeka offor, Coscharis, and Ifeanyi Ubah? Go and make research , This men can buy The whole south west and change go remain .
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
See all Yoruba swines sweating Untop small Oba? grin grin grin

Ndi igbo ekene m'unu oo!

Too much money!

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obi has given poor yoruba people something to talk about.

Small Oba, all dirty Ibadan people came out.

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
SensualMan1:
See all Yoruba swines sweating Untop small Oba? grin grin grin

Ndi igbo ekene m'unu oo!

Too much money!
your master is wearing Yoruba clothes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
SensualMan1:
Obi has given poor yoruba people something to talk about.

Small Oba, all dirty Ibadan people came out.
Yoruba clothes again grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Drizzy5001:
ogbeni no dey talk rubbish, make dem no beat u for main road, Have u heard about Authur Eze, Innoson, ibeto, sir Emeka offor, Coscharis, and Ifeanyi Ubah? Go and make research , This men can buy The whole south west and change go remain .
all of them combined are not up to Alakija
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=103800681][/quote]

LOL I swear you don spoil the thread. Wetin na

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Kyase(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fathai:
Fulani people always trying to create fight between Yoruba and Ibo.....this style no dey work again
I was reading jejely to see this line
And I was not disappointed grin

Fulani the modern colonial masters of southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Papacypaul(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kyase:

I was reading jejely to see this line
And I was not disappointed grin

Fulani the modern colonial masters of southern Nigeria
the people of southern nigeria will stop at nothing to show they are conquered people by the futajalon
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Kyase(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Papacypaul:
the people of southern nigeria will stop at nothing to show they are conquered people by the futajalon
E concern dem sha
As for me I’m here see more Fulani post and comments
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by KingTayo37(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
I think na only me see am grin
theTranslator:
you are a bloody liar
What are philipinos doing in Ibadan

I hate lies
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Ibadan landmass: 3,080 km²
Imo State landmass: 5,530 km²

If you want to act ignorant, it shouldn't be in a public forum
if total landmass of Ibadan is 3,080 km almost the size of Lagos 3k plus km and Anambra states 4k plus km.... What is the metro area of Ibadan I guess you would say it's the size of Niger state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by theTranslator: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2021
KingTayo37:
I think na only me see am grin
cheesy
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SWDude: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2021
We are losing focus. The Fulanis will be laughing at us now.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by DesChyko: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2021
7lives:

And you think Anambra has more people resources than Oyo?.

Per sqm, obviously.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by creativeinventor: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Ibadan landmass: 3,080 km²
Imo State landmass: 5,530

If you want to act ignorant, it shouldn't be in a public forum

Guy you're actually the one that's ignorant
Oyo state landmass is 28,454km², while Imo state is 5,530km².

You were comparing only Ibadan which is a part of Oyo state, to Imo state as a whole.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Bekermann(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:

What app?

The app you use in displaying those inner streets.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Gotze1: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Drizzy5001:
All of theme together,how much them get. Do they have their money in billion dollars. They do not have billion dollars. Their money is in million dollars, no they no reach alakija.

So, stop talking rubbish.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Gotze1: 1:35am On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
all of them combined are not up to Alakija
I have told him, none of them have a billion dollars and they are comparing them to Alakija.

To igbo, once you have 1billion naira, you are automatically a billionaire.

But for yorubas, if you don't have billion dollars, you are not a billionaire. There are so many yorubas with billion naira more than these people but we don't see them as billionaires. That is why we don't see ortedola billionaire yet, he thump all of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Fortune109: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Those Ibadan pictures are beautiful...
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by YolobaMuslim: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2021
flokii:
Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa and one of the oldest civilizations in Africa's history..

Need I mention that Ibadan as a city in Oyo State is bigger than Anambra + Enugu + Imo States combined? you didn't know but now you know.
Know your mates and how you make comparisons next time. You're welcome.
Ibadan is a brown roof trash and dead city. cheesy

Ibadan is a dead city - Isaac Fayose - https://www.nairaland.com/3941488/isaac-fayose-describes-ibadan-dead/3
grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by YolobaMuslim: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2021
flokii:

Who dash Igbo centuries old towns? which history books did you get your own stories from?
Ibadan is a 19th century town, Onitsha is 15th century yet your Ibadan is the oldest city on earth.

Typical brown roof Lagos - Ibadan brown envelope journalist. grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2021
I love it when Yoloba people sweat like this. It gives me orgasm grin

Dirty things that can't even change their roofing sheets

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Bekermann:

The app you use in displaying those inner streets.

Oh that's not mine. Those pictures are culled from much earlier Nairaland mud battles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) / Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.