Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How Emotionally Hard Was It To Sell Or Give Them Away? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Emotionally Hard Was It To Sell Or Give Them Away? (629 Views)

My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). / German Shepherd Puppy For Sell Or Swap With Other Pure Breed Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Emotionally Hard Was It To Sell Or Give Them Away? by CrazyCrane: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Sending them to their new homes is so hard for me. Each one is my favorite(every dog is unique)and it’s so hard to let them go.

After we did a transaction last weekend Radar stayed extra days with me and believe me it was a hard time for me,I wished the days will be slow,I watched myself communicating with her like she understood everything I said; she always wanted to stay very close to my feet.
Friday came so fast cry when her new owner came to pick her I cried like a baby embarassed it was so hard letting her go

This brought me to my question "When your dog had/have puppies, how emotionally hard was it to sell or give them away"?

1 Like

Re: How Emotionally Hard Was It To Sell Or Give Them Away? by PeraGSD: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Ofcourse we get attached to our pups having spent time to watch them emerge as delicate fragile pups to frantic bubbles of activity and play. Caring for them every step of the way. But from the onset the mind is already in sync with the fact that they'll have to move. Yes that bond is there but does not change the fact. One may also almost reverse a deal sometimes...but we gotta do what we gotta do you know wink

1 Like

Re: How Emotionally Hard Was It To Sell Or Give Them Away? by olubajo177: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Dog Breeder Whatsapp Group / American Pitbull Terriers For Sale / Meet The Dog That Really Cares [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.