Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82605 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Debra911(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Normal normal,woman must Bleep up sometimes,but the day I knew my current babe loved me was one day like dat,she had earlier sold some of her house items and went to her state but things were not good for her there in Anambra,so she came back to Abuja and we were able to raise small money to rent a room in wumba in Apo ,we no get anything inside,even no bed.we always sleep on the wrapper spread on the bare ground. One day I saw a neighbor throwing out a very flat foam at our backyard and I told her I wud observe to see if the person is dumping it away or drying it in the sun.the foam was there for like 4days and I concluded to take it inside so we can use it.i told my gf and I went to the backyard to take it,she told me to stop and she came to the back to meet me and took the foam from me to the house.i asked her why did you not allow me to carry it myself,she said she cannot bear the tot of seeing me carry a leftover foam inside ,that it's better it's her carrying it incase pesin dey shout ,thief thief.it touched me till date.today we stay in one of the top best place in Abuja ,foam no be problem,household property yakpa sef,I dey even wonder how we go sell dem if we wan finally leave d country.she was patient.God is Good
We're just one out of 1million grin
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
ElValiente:

If it's not staged oo cos I don't trust bishes. Then that's a keeper right there. My gf back in school saw cockroache flying left me and ran away. I was battling this dude to leave my room alone. I won't mention the school name but our hostel then chimo.i hail una..next day I got another apartment f*ck hostel cheesy grin

UNN I guess!
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
ONCE I NOTICE A GIRL LIES TO ME... YOU'RE GONE... HAVING A BAD CHARACTER IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

MOST WOMEN ARE NOT TEACHABLE. IF YOU TRY CORRECTING THEM YOU'LL SEE THAIR MOUTH RUNNING LIKE SEVEN DAYS RAIN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by temitope27(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
petitejolie:
because ure not that kinda guy. U will always meet ur type na
na the thing I dey talk be that, I dey find one Sharp sharp
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by seyz91(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy i jus dey look them cheesy

Na she know wetin she dey benefit for the relationship and she knows if you dead she will be losing a lot

Her fight not for you but for her benefits and selfish interest, the way me see am sha
kokkubabboni421:
You’ve done well
But then again, I sympathize with you ahead
Woman wan don shield for you, you Dey happy?

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by seyz91(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Mckandre:
OP is delusional currently, he just narrated a video that went viral some years back. His own version happened in a road junction, while the video version happened at a poolside which followed by a proposal. OP say something different. cheesy
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by seyz91(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
CelestineNelson:
Useless post...Girlfriend this, boy friend this...who even told this generation that relationship are for people that are not ready marriage... God does not recognise boy friend and girlfriend oo...stop making people think that it is a normal. oh you appolyon the Hitit principality in charge of mountain of media, you have chosen media to project your evil ideas to destroy the human soul will ungodly mindset ...This too shall pass away
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by dapadawee: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?
Today na weekend
Look for fellow mumu elsewhere to fellowship with as in wetin they do me no do you
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Happy2020: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Someone explain why Nigerian women are such low quality & low morals?
The only good stories here are with a woman from another country.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BlueAir: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided slack? That's like cutting the truth and reality some slack and that's not wise. It's not just about women guy,humans will always be humans. And women will always be women, haven't u ever encountered a bitter woman or ex before??! Geez there's no vandetta against women here,it's what they are I'm saying,that op should be careful of her else! When her love turns bitter or excessive,that MD that got served by chidinma will be child's play
Eastcoastboy:

You people should cut the female race some slack. Some are just not like the rest.
Even though if what she did, is not a reasonable indices enough to measure how loyal she can be in the long run. But atleast she's worth the hype she's getting from the bro.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Olisehinnocent: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin ;DGuy be careful o. She fit dey pretend. If u marry her finish she go show u pepper cheesy cheesy no say I no tell you. Anyway, make I puff my weed and bang one olosho wey dey myself afterward wink
BigDawsNet:

When we go out on a date we split the bills

She has never requested for financial assistance

She only request for roseflower and sun flower as a gift only

Transport fare is not in her dictionary

She's Loyal, Honest, Doesn't know how to lie

Finally she's a North American white lady
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by yuping(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Michelle55:
Some people will cum here to blow zobo for us now cheesy amu waiting patiently for the stories
I'm waiting patiently here with my popcorn please pass me more zobo
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Toks2008(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
AdemolaA2:

Haaaah ... I was just gonna say it isn’t a naija girl before reading your last sentence . Lol!!!

Same happened to me in turkey ...we went to a restaurant in Istanbul and she insisted we split the bill while I was forming big man .. looked embarrassing to me at first though cos where I came from ... na taboo for my naija babes ..

Hmmm! I know a very beautiful naija lady with all these virtues and even more.

She does not demand money from her man, when her man traveled out she insisted that the man should not send her a dime until he is fully settled.

To think that she is from a very poor background yet not materialistic at all.

Her man is indeed lucky.

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by grandstar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
She was working before I graduated...
I dated her for about 1 year before I grad.
After my grad, she was worried I won't come back to her.
She was always causing trouble on phone..lol..telling me to come back..
Then I started calling less, then acting broke, broke..cos I had my doubt abt her ....
Then she will send me money every month to me so I can come see her..she would have come to see me but her job dint give such space..
I kept up for two months..
Then when I went for Nysc, She wanted to come see me, but I gave thousands of excuses, then few months later..I broke up with her on phone...Yes I knew she liked abi loved me...but I wasn't ready and I have some redflag abt her abusive mouth when she's angry...she was 28 while I was 27 then..
...she cried...told all my friends to talk to me, threatened suicide..lol...then she turned bitter and started swearing grin
As a guyman, since my heart was clean...I dint bother abt the swear

I'm happy you dumped her. I hate a poisonous tongue.

Also, her "sacrifices" may be done to have a strong hold on you.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
J2381:
I've visited that useless thread and I tell you this, those boys absolutely don't know what they're talking about.

I feel you visited the wrong thread. Read what the OP is saying and not what he's followers are saying.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by fukNaija(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
grandee4u:
How much did you pay the anti cult men, and how much were you owing him, and yuu concluded by saying it was due to damage, hope you have finally paid him the money. Remember, owing your worker is an unpardonable offense. Just my 2 cent!!!
sometimes people think they have connections so they can misbehave at anyone that crosses there path, not knowing that the fact that you have a soldier in your family doesn't make u above the law- I am into bakery business- so ask anyone doing the business what makes them loose money alot? In my own aspect its the driver- and I can't pay my friends to carry out any job for me
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
late 20s

Ok. Then that means you have money like you've got something tangible going on with you. Most times that's enough to make her feel comfortable. Incase wetin I dey talk no apply to you bro rethink oh! You're older than me tho.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Temmylee01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Ok. Then that means you have money like you've got something tangible going on with you. Most times that's enough to make her feel comfortable. Incase wetin I dey talk no apply to you bro rethink oh! You're older than me tho.
thanks ♂️

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by emerged01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
She asked us to take oath to confirm the love we have for each other.
Now we are married for over 8yrs now.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Oyin2212(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Should we tell him? grin
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by discusant: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

Good girl. BokoooHARI Police no de use eye see a man with a girlfriend in a flashy car. They can shoot out of envy and religious conviction.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rossy12:
No reason yet.
You
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
If the police bin don shoot him and his girlfriend him for dey Mortuary now for bravery
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga Why were you opening eye for police in the first place

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Normal normal,woman must Bleep up sometimes,but the day I knew my current babe loved me was one day like dat,she had earlier sold some of her house items and went to her state but things were not good for her there in Anambra,so she came back to Abuja and we were able to raise small money to rent a room in wumba in Apo ,we no get anything inside,even no bed.we always sleep on the wrapper spread on the bare ground. One day I saw a neighbor throwing out a very flat foam at our backyard and I told her I wud observe to see if the person is dumping it away or drying it in the sun.the foam was there for like 4days and I concluded to take it inside so we can use it.i told my gf and I went to the backyard to take it,she told me to stop and she came to the back to meet me and took the foam from me to the house.i asked her why did you not allow me to carry it myself,she said she cannot bear the tot of seeing me carry a leftover foam inside ,that it's better it's her carrying it incase pesin dey shout ,thief thief.it touched me till date.today we stay in one of the top best place in Abuja ,foam no be problem,household property yakpa sef,I dey even wonder how we go sell dem if we wan finally leave d country.she was patient.God is Good

Nice love story. But omoh!
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by AdemolaA2: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Hmmm! I know a very beautiful naija lady with all these virtues and even more.

She does not demand money from her man, when her man traveled out she insisted that the man should not send her a dime until he is fully settled.

To think that she is from a very poor background yet not materialistic at all.

Her man is indeed lucky.

Oh waoh ... that happens like 1 in every 50 cases ...
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by flokii: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
@OP what your girlfriend did is just the way any smart girl would react.. it's simple psychology, shielding you will make the police officer have a rethink.
I doubt same would have been the case for armed robbers trying to shoot you. Don't deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Cheeryfeet: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:

My guy she scam you. Na setup.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by grandlexuz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
H
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by HabaHaba: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Do you want me to tell you something?

Yes! Please tell us something
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Michhy123(f): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
AdemolaA2:

Haaaah ... I was just gonna say it isn’t a naija girl before reading your last sentence . Lol!!!

Same happened to me in turkey ...we went to a restaurant in Istanbul and she insisted we split the bill while I was forming big man .. looked embarrassing to me at first though cos where I came from ... na taboo for my naija babes ..

You lie..... I split bills of anything I and my guy do...from shopping to hanging out.... But guess what? He think I'm desperate... I paid for everything food... Note, he earned more than I do ...
Funny enough I I didn't do those things with any expectations but the day I saw his chat with his ex.... That he broke up with her because she wasn't financially independent...omo... I was mad

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Uzomacharles: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Useless post...Girlfriend this, boy friend this...who even told this generation that relationship are for people that are not ready marriage... God does not recognise boy friend and girlfriend oo...stop making people think that it is a normal. oh you appolyon the Hitit principality in charge of mountain of media, you have chosen media to project your evil ideas to destroy the human soul will ungodly mindset ...This too shall pass away

Nawa ooo
Who be this na?
Oga take am easy...
E no dey bible no means say e no good....
easy na

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by WayoProphet: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
She arranged it with the police men to gain your love and trust the more. This I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.