Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo (35012 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Praxis758: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
The disciples of 'Uncommon Transformer' won't be happy with this. They will soon flood this thread with hateful comments and pics of slums in Akwa-Ibom.

They'll even argue with you that you need to come to Uyo to see how the governor has defaced with state with clueless governance.

Those pained laid disciples are being hurt because Udom Emmanuel's developmental governance is defeating any opposition's chance of winning any electoral office in 2023.

It is better not to argue with any of Akpabio's paid disciples on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by bekongtony(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Udeme, I see you grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Administration1: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nopena: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chai
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by bekongtony(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Princeton92:
That's my dear Governor, no mind this Enugu fat dog

Udeme I see you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by ultiabaz36(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Afonja everywhere. Knowledge rules

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by eedimo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
VEXT:
The only reasonable state in the [size=8pt][/size]east..
The other fools dey busy dey throw drug money and ritual money around..No fit developed the state..
South
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by CARADA: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kudos to Udom Emmanuel for job well done!
God bless AKS
God bless UE.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogun state has been so unlucky with leadership.
All their governors seem clueless. They have refused to take advantage to the proximity of Ogun to Lagos and cash in on it.

So sad!
DubaiLandLord:
Men, Udom is busy commissioning roads while Abiodun of Ogun state is saying he does not know the roads in Ogun state are in a terrible situation. He said it as if he does not listen to news, read newspaper or read comments on his social media handles. The man deserve no second tenure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by zudozz: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hooptyt:
Ok

Na una be d real yahoo boys now.

Shame!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Uniswap: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
No.more fallen tankers grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by CARADA: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Abujason: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
VEXT:
The only reasonable state in the east..
The other fools dey busy dey throw drug money and ritual money around..No fit developed the state..

Akwa Ibom is in SS not SE.
Know your geography
Stop displaying your foolishness and lack of knowledge publicly

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
I like your comment.

It is not everyday you see a Nigerian leader that builds and builds even when they have the funds. See Bayelsa state

But the governor should please, please try to also build the people.
The level of illiteracy in Akwa Ibom is unacceptable.
It's as if they are still in the caveman's period.

But overall...good job Governor Odom. Keep moving!
CARADA:
Kudos to Udom Emmanuel for job well done!
God bless AKS
God bless UE.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by ElValiente(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obasanjo and the south South. Someone help me with that Zuma picture na grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Adakintroy: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good one.

But una no de ever give us picture of uria_ikpa why?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmm.... a former president .... commissioning a flyover .... in 2021... do we really know how embarrassing this is ..... anywhere outside Nigeria? To build a flyover now seems to be a mark of achievement... legacy of a governor ... bragging rights for the masses .... never mind the money spent was more than enough to significantly improve infrastructure to directly benefit residents. Let me shut up and not tagged jealous.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by fukNaija(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
This is nice....

Highly commendable

The good for nothing social media Governor of Enugu State can never deliver any thing close to this...

Oephuis... Come and see project
Not propaganda and deceit
Enugu State is in the hands of a baboon indeed
bros.. Enugu gat no Governor.. Gburugburu bu ewu
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by VEXT: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abujason:

I wish my stupid father will Stop displaying his foolishness and lack of knowledge publicly..
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by VEXT: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
I like your comment.

It is not everyday you see a Nigerian leader that builds and builds even when they have the funds. See Bayelsa state

Sorry to say,but u r stupid!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Princeton92(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
I say my governor do pass this fat dog for Enugu ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by hotseat: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Senator Governor, Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State!

How far na, bros?

You dey see your mates so?

Roadmaster of poor roads!
We dey hail you o!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Kernalboy: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
welcome to akwa ibom state' I was there live to withness how thinks went down yesterday he tried thouh but is not 100percent completed

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Navalsadiq(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good job

Continue the good work
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by eastOFwest(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
diana158:
Night View

O boy. See frrryyyover nah. Okoro man is speechless
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Ablemax(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Somebody should please help me with 2k .... I need it urgently
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by DRPMJ(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
I like your comment.

You should do your research before you give false info.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by Abujason: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
VEXT:

I’m not your father, ewure. Go look for him at Yaba left. Others and I on this forum have educated you enough today.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by chiedozie198100: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
I miss obasanjo's govt. Yes it was corruption, but we all felt what governance was. It had vision, it had direction.

This present govt.... Hmmmmmm...
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
McOluOmo:
My FB account is under locked, please help a brother

Click on get started and follow instructions.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo by DankemzI(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
bunto:
I like your comment.

Are you being jovial or serious about the bolded
If you'd have said human capacity development or job creation via industrialization I'd have given you thumbs up!
Akwa Ibomites are very educated, infact 30 out of the 50 Keke riders are BSC holders cry
Yes that's how strive unemployment is in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health / Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.