Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? (729 Views)

What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Opemiposii(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
i hope u wouldn't mind sharing your experience if you've ever regretted siding someone in a fight... cc lalasticlala farano roctation... fp pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Bigredmachine: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmmm till tomorrow I still regret why I dey support Arsenal for any fight...

3 Likes

Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Temmylee01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Shey if it was only side I sided someone e for beta, me Wey I dey do my apprentice jeje kom hear shout of two old men dey para dey throw punch at each other nah im I swung into action ooooh I separated them while I was trying to get one inside not knowing the other one had a broken interlock in his hand I'm still closing the door when the interlock wedged my finger against the knub of the door....... Omo kon see blood everywhere, they rushed me to a pharmacist who treated me, Now here is the craziest part. Before we get back both of them had settled their differences and drinking Guinness or wilfort together omo the kind anger and regret Wey dey my head that day no be here... Since then if unah like make unah die naso I go dey excuse myself dey change position make blood no stain me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by ceereelee: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
T
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Iyasaburi: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
R
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Opemiposii(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bigredmachine:
grin
Bigredmachine:
boys matter
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Opemiposii(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
Shey if it was only side I sided someone e for beta, me Wey I dey do my apprentice jeje kom hear shout of two old men dey para dey throw punch at each other nah im I swung into action ooooh I separated them while I was trying to get one inside not knowing the other one had a broken interlock in his hand I'm still closing the door when the interlock wedged my finger against the knub of the door....... Omo kon see blood everywhere, they rushed me to a pharmacist who treated me, Now here is the craziest part. Before we get back both of them had settled their differences and drinking Guinness or wilfort together omo the kind anger and regret Wey dey my head that day no be here... Since then if unah like make unah die naso I go dey excuse myself dey change position make blood no stain me.
lol... Twud nt be funny dat day buh ish funny sha

1 Like

Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
I de cum
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Goldbw122(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
YES, INFACT NANSO OUR FRIENDSHIP SAY END I WISH I KNEW I WOULD HAVE NOT DO ANYTHING TRUST ME I WILULD HAVE JUST MIND MY OWN BUSINESS...
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Opemiposii(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
YES, INFACT NANSO OUR FRIENDSHIP SAY END I WISH I KNEW I WOULD HAVE NOT DO ANYTHING TRUST ME I WILULD HAVE JUST MIND MY OWN BUSINESS...
embarassed
Goldbw122:
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Opemiposii(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
paulolee:
I de cum
lipsrsealed
paulolee:
I de cum
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Lamanii22(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by wajaja: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:

I had a similar incident...I'm the type of Nigerian that always mind his business... In all the compounds that I had stayed, anything wey don pass good morning, good afternoon I no dey...So there was a time I had accommodation issue and I was staying with my cousin in his one room BQ. So that night I came back and he was inside with his girlfriend, and I chilled outside eating my fried yam while also thinking about my life and minding my business. Suddenly, I heard a noise that sounded like a fracas, I just looked into that direct and it was Baba kalid and mama kalid ( our next room neighbours) fighting. E no concern me and I continued eating my yam and minding my business. Before I knew it, my cousin don rush come outside go separate them. I still continued eating my yam. Then not long, my cousin babe came out also and pleaded with me to also join in the separation I told her I dnt do that but she will not stop disturbing me to go...so I obliged and I joined in the separation... b4 I knew what happened I just heard gbim for my face. Mama kalid won hit baba kalid something I dnt knw and na my face the thing land....I just left them there and I went inside to check the damage with a mirror...my face don swell...those 2 idiotic husband and wife no tell me sorry till date...since then I continue minding my business no matter what.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Guavo: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
I have learn to try as much as possible to maintain a sense of independency during a fight between two or more persons. Even if i support you,i will try as much as possible not to make that public. E get why .
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Ororocelemi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chisos! Bros sorry ooo... ������

wajaja:

I had a similar incident...I'm the type of Nigerian that always mind his business... In all the compounds that I had stayed, anything wey don pass good morning, good afternoon I no dey...So there was a time I had accommodation issue and I was staying with my cousin in his one room BQ. So that night I came back and he was inside with his girlfriend, and I chilled outside eating my fried yam while also thinking about my life and minding my business. Suddenly, I heard a noise that sounded like a fracas, I just looked into that direct and it was Baba kalid and mama kalid ( our next room neighbours) fighting. E no concern me and I continued eating my yam and minding my business. Before I knew it, my cousin don rush come outside go separate them. I still continued eating my yam. Then not long, my cousin babe came out also and pleaded with me to also join in the separation I told her I dnt do that but she will not stop disturbing me to go...so I obliged and I joined in the separation... b4 I knew what happened I just heard gbim for my face. Mama kalid won hit baba kalid something I dnt knw and na my face the thing land....I just left them there and I went inside to check the damage with a mirror...my face don swell...those 2 idiotic husband and wife no tell me sorry till date...since then I continue minding my business no matter what.
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by Ororocelemi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
I remember separating a fight back in school years back, I no regret....I press Chioma breast tire grin grin wink
Re: Ever Sided Someone In A Fight And Later Regret It? by DonroxyII: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
i hope u wouldn't mind sharing your experience if you've ever regretted siding someone in a fight... cc lalasticlala farano roctation... fp pls
I promise to only be loyal to those loyal to me alone ..... And never to intrude into any fight except it is my nuclear family own ....

Chaiii, many humans are still "Homo Erectus" !

Even if people dey beef each other, I no dey ameliorate again..... My eye too see from infancy till 30s no be play .... na last month I resolved never again ..... !!

(1) (Reply)

The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! / Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. / I'm Dating A Divorced Mother Of Three But My Step Kids Don't Respect Me - 19yr B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.