Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (8609 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
I mean, SERIOUSLY! Its simple logic, why would invest your money and time on something you are very prone to be victim to?? And on top of that you gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

If you mention s€x and children as something men hope to gain in relationships then you are just as stupid and if you are a man saying that then you are a simp and your stupidity is on a totally different level! Because you are so daft to the point that you can't differentiate between PROFITABILITY and a WIN-WIN SITUATION!! undecided
The man woman enjoy the s€x, the man the woman enjoy the company of children and apart from these 2 things, men gain nothing else. The only person who gains more than those two factors are the women! undecided

The relationship you have with any woman is parasitic in nature, they only take from you without giving anything in return. Women don't pay you, they only MAKE YOU PAY!! undecided
Go MGTOW and know peace!! cool

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
The truth is that women of this age don't deserve marriage, most of them deserve to be treated like unnecessary luxury, like accessories.

37 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by matify83: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Has you can see?

H -Factor

34 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
matify83:
Has you can see?
undecided
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by matify83: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by dhameelare(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fear women ooo
Even if u're in a relationship, do it with two eyes open

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Goldbw122(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Let's program it like this
Men, the giver
Women, turn the money to support the family including the man
Children, A gift to the family and a gift from God

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by PrimeWatermark: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Men, the giver

Fallacy!!
When manipulation sets in, the children would become a weapon to fight the man, making him look irresponsible/deadbeat.

And as for turning the money to support the family including the man, what happens when the money stops coming?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Goldbw122(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Fallacy.
That is the way it is you know the Nigeria family of today
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
dhameelare:
Fear women ooo

Even if u're in a relationship, do it with two eyes open
Love with your brain not your heart!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Men, the giver
Women support absolutely nothing! Stop fooling yourself, if the man decides to stop providing financially, the woman will stop her alleged "Support"!

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Fallacy!!
When manipulation sets in, the children would become a weapon to fight the man, making him look irresponsible/deadbeat.

And as for turning the money to support the family including the man, what happens when the money stops coming?

I just get very happy when i see men wisening up! Everything i go through here from haters is worth it. Spread the gospel brother!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by descarado: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Go and look for work so you can be useful to yourself and the society.
These ones na the leaders of tomorrow undecided

See posts oozing of inferiority complex and depression.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
It's obvious women gain more in both relationships and marriage, we all know that, but we still need them sha. So be calming down small with your red pill saga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by BarrSly: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
This was my response to a guy simp who was telling me that.. I hope I know that las las I have to get married.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
descarado:

Ok
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bouz:
It's obvious women gain more in both relationships and marriage, we all know that, but we still need them sha. So be calming down small with your red pill saga.
That is where you are wrong because we really don't need them, think about it.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
BarrSly:
This was my response to a guy simp who was telling me that.. I hope I know that las las I have to get married.
I have had multiple comments like this here, its like they are trying to force marriage down our throats, most of them should go google the meaning of SURROGATE MOTHERS, I'm not getting married and thats it!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by ekene101: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
descarado:

He is actually making a lot of sense,do you know if he is self employed and trying from his office. If someone post something y'all don't agree with, you tag them jobless. If you are gainfully employed,u won't be here reading his threads daily. Getttat joor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
matify83:
Has you can see?

H -Factor
you don catch am.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
you don catch am.
Ok
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
ekene101:
He is actually making a lot of sense,do you know if he is self employed and trying from his office. If someone post something y'all don't agree with, you tag them jobless. If you are gainfully employed,u won't be here reading his threads daily. Getttat joor
Thank you bros, just check the course in my signature below, do you see my price? do you know how many i have been able to sell? So i don't even bother about people like them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by luvmijeje(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Marriage is a personal decision. You can't force your decision on someone's else. If you decide not to get married, good for you. You don't have the right to demonise someone's else who think it's a wise decision.

Na wa for una. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Allow people to live life the way they are destined to.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok
why u no get sense??

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Sugardick: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I have had multiple comments like this here, its like they are trying to force marriage down our throats, most of them should go google the meaning of SURROGATE MOTHERS, I'm not getting married and thats it!
same here marriage not for me .. but I will fück pussy till I die, young fresh pussies
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by zickyclef: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bro if girl wey get like u u go change tune.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
The commenter above me is definitely CORRECT! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheWolfen(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
How much does surrogacy procedure will cost in naija. Any idea?
TheGidRedpiller:
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
luvmijeje:
Marriage is a personal decision. You can't force your decision on someone's else. If you decide not to get married, good for you. You don't have the right to demonise someone's else who think it's a wise decision.

Na wa for una. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. Allow people to live life the way they are destined to.
Marriage is not destined for anybody, it just feels right because society makes it feel that way. Marriage only benefits you women and most of you are pained now because men are now wisening up to that fact. All i perceive is fear amongst you women, you all know even thought you would never admit to it that you need this marriage thing more than men do. We won't stop though, we believe this is right and thats why we are doing it, very soon marriage will feel very unnecessary to men and by then only women who are really worth it would get the ring. Just watch!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
why u no get sense??
OK
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:
same here marriage not for me .. but I will fück pussy till I die, young fresh pussies
Thats the kind of game they deserve grin
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
zickyclef:
Bro if girl wey get like u u go change tune.
Edit what you typed there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Characteristics Of LUST? / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.