Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] (8612 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by SocialJustice: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The truth is that women of this age don't deserve marriage, most of them deserve to be treated like unnecessary luxury, like accessories.
This is how they actually want to be treated, like trophies but guys get carried away and marry them because of what society will say.
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
This is how they actually want to be treated, like trophies but guys get carried away and marry them because of what society will say.
grin
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are just pained, i don't have to be heartbroken before i take the redpill, the redpill shields me from the horrors you and your fellow vaginna people possess.
Oh and, aunty OLUWAFUNMILAYO i'm not your bro!!
Pained for what ? Lol stop being ridiculous and thanks I love my name so much... anything else? cheesy

You’d find a closure soon, your heart will heal soon and you’d look back to the foolishness you displayed here. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Judybash93(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Goldbw122:
Let's program it like this
Men, the giver
Women, turn the money to support the family including the man
Children, A gift to the family and a gift from God

Why can't both of them be givers simultaneously?
Re: This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] by Kudducini(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Its a pity that some would forcefully get themselves wives due to pressure from peer groups family and society.

It has never occurred to me to think about marriage despite the fact that am 27, all I want is a good life and a son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.