Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! (8805 Views)

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Temmylee01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Like 3 years back I dated my first ever northerner girl omo the experience was mad oooh wink, she's caring and well ready to convert to Christian if am ready to wife her.... Hey I knw it won't work Lai Lai cuz her dad nah imam so I know it will be damnn difficult...... unfortunately they married her off to one old man like that. Let's hear yours guys!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Stupidquestions: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
For me...I fuvcked so much with reckless abandon when I served in the north...I quickly learnt some basic of their language just to trip those gals and change to English after few words in Hausa..lol, just to let them know I appreciate and like their language....they liked me for it cos I mingle well and ready to make friends
The ladies were down to earth, less drama, less pretence and also appreciative...That's my experience. The. The very bad ones among them are bad to the core, but still respectful and reasonable.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by dederocs(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
They are loyal and respectful, not that greedy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Temmylee01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
dederocs:
They are loyal and respectful, not that greedy.
oloun if not for the way they stigmatized I won't mind marrying one but northern ppl and Stigmatism are 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by dederocs(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Temmylee01:
oloun if not for the way they stigmatized I won't mind marrying one but northern ppl and Stigmatism are 5&6
Forget people, follow your mind and way, people are jobless, they must talk...no serious person will concern themselves with who you want to be with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Hope365(f): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
We the north babe are the sweetest wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hope365:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
For me...I fuvcked so much with reckless abandon when I served in the north...I quickly learnt some basic of their language just to trip those gals and change to English after few words in Hausa..lol, just to let them know I appreciate and like their language....they liked me for it cos I mingle well and ready to make friends
The ladies were down to earth, less drama, less pretence and also appreciative...That's my experience. The. The very bad ones among them are bad to the core, but still respectful and reasonable.
and u didn't even marry anyone, even if a decent hawker girl?
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Stupidquestions: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Quality20:
and u didn't even marry anyone, even if a decent hawker girl?
Nonsense...na marry I go marry for Nysc abi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by biddostandard: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hope365:
how sweet are you wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Nonsense...na marry I go marry for Nysc abi
Alright, now that u are done with ya nysc , u can always go n get one good n lovely one. or shd I assist u?
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
That is what I hate about northern people. They'll just give away their daughter to one old man who have 2 wives. It is very annoying.
I no care about that one ooo.
The thing be say, I must marry Hadiza.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Sugardick: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
She's not my girlfriend but she stays in my area, her father is a wealthy guy that sells rams and cows in one Lagos market like that. I think there's one aboki that they have programmed for her to marry but not yet time, we do fück at least Everytime she comes around except maybe she's doing her period.

I met her when I was doing burial for my grandma, met her father for a cow deal and I just introduced myself to her collected her number, invited her over once cooked for her and she watched film, since then it's been endless kpanshing and she tells me we won't stop even when she's married.

And her pussy is just like every others, no special sweetness but creamy as fück.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Callisto1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:
She's not my girlfriend but she stays in my area, her father is a wealthy guy that sells rams and cows in one Lagos market like that. I think there's one aboki that they have programmed for her to marry but not yet time, we do fück at least Everytime she comes around except maybe she's doing her period.

I met her when I was doing burial for my grandma, met her father for a cow deal and I just introduced myself to her collected her number, invited her over once cooked for her and she watched film, since then it's been endless kpanshing and she tells me we won't stop even when she's married.

And her pussy is just like every others, no special sweetness but creamy as fück.

i smell smtin fishy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Sugardick: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Callisto1:

i smell smtin fishy
yeah! your girlfriend's pussy

30 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:

this must have happened in d south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Sugardick: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Quality20:
this must have happened in d south
Lagos na

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Callisto1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:
yeah! your girlfriend's pussy

otiyawere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Sugardick: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Callisto1:

otiyawere cheesy
Ori e ti gbale cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Mophor: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Callisto1:

otiyawere cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by dingbang(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
I just think they are all dirty and carry stds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Danzakidakura(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dated one fulani then in COE Minna f the girl like I wan kill myself. The babe too beautiful her even during fasting we deh do immediately I finished she will rush inside bathroom that she want to wash away the sin and be holy again.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by OGWILLS123: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
dingbang:
I just think they are all dirty and carry stds

EXACTLY !!
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by lkillbrokehoes: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
I've had 3 sum with some rich classy northern babes back then in Abuja, those nothern girls done spoil finish, if you don't know, you will never know.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Kaybae(f): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Dated one fulani then in COE Minna f the girl like I wan kill myself. The babe too beautiful her even during fasting we deh do immediately I finished she will rush inside bathroom that she want to wash away the sin and be holy again.
That is hausa girls for you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kaybae:
That is hausa girls for you.
wht do u mean sir? our hausa girls wey de holy na im u de lambast

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Obakashdee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
My experience, they no Dey give wahala o, dated one army pikin then, we served in the same area, just vibes and happiness grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Quality20(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
funny u wanna kill yaself for a beautiful girl! How's ur relationship going? Hope u av married her or u still making plans? Dont tell me one Alhaji collected her from u o!
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Danzakidakura(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Quality20:
funny u wanna kill yaself for a beautiful girl! How's ur relationship going? Hope u av married her or u still making plans? Dont tell me one Alhaji collected her from u o!
her father na custom officer ooo, they will just kee me if they catch me say I wan marry her. We just deh enjoy ourselves de go.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Aliyu007: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Taking notes of those to be tracked and beheaded for taking away the innocence of our girls. Allah zai azabta ku duka

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Badonasty(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dem too dey love...na you go tire
Re: Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! by Lordbinsmar: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aliyu007:
Taking notes of those to be tracked and beheaded for taking away the innocence of our girls. Allah zai azabta ku duka

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Ever Let: / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.