Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (48936 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Farid24224(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
He should face trial and be punished if found guilty... There is no room for blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by PericomaNwankwo: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Is for his own safety. Cus we don't tolerate nonsenses here.

Is for your mumfty

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by KazikageSama: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why would the Police arrest him for that? Are they the hisbah now?

When did blasphemy become an offense under Nigeria's constitution that the Police now arrest for it? Are we missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Benwallt(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Did he insult Jesus Christ? He looked Muslim to me 100%.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by 4four(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
as una de fight for God who will now fight for una?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by tobatele(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Awon alaimo nkan to kan gbogbo
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by KazikageSama: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
temitope27:
yes, even in European countries blasphemy is a crime, you don't assault what other people worship

Not true. The first temptation of Jesus is a movie that blasphemes and addressed Jesus as gay but it has been shown in almost all European countries. Only in Islamic countries that blasphemy is considered a crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by chrisxxx(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Arespect10:

Every muslims are terrorists according to your ignorance. What u failed to understand is, We love prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) more than our parents, ourselves and everything....
BOKO HARAM, IPOB PIGS/ESN & UGM are example of terrorists we have in Nigeria..
If I tell you things about Mohammed you no go like again.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Realday: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
temitope27:
yes, even in European countries blasphemy is a crime, you don't assault what other people worship

There's something called "hate crime" actually and I don't know what he said as well but Nigeria get as e be...
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Aburada: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The most annoying of them all is those Chinese that practice Christianity...those people are damnnn fuckkking annoying
Boss can you explain more about this?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Theunbothered: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You tolerate poverty, squalor, starvation, nepotism and terrorism. You love nonsense, in fact you voted for nonsense twice. You can not live without nonsense.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Missionaire: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
But the cleric in Sokoto who has been calling for the head of that young man that "blasphemed" is yet to be arrested for incitement.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by 4four(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
temitope27:
pls mention those European countries ooo Mr defender of god

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by ransomed: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where is Hisbah? Why Nigeria Police effecting arrest for shariah?
An Arabian deity is thirsty for human blood and Sheik just enter their trap. Their deity will drink his blood after the slaughtering of rams all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Antoeni(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why are you Muslims fighting for your Allah and his prophet Mohammed saw
Can’t your Allah fight for himself

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Patrioticman007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why do people like to open doors of crisis, war, hate & oppression instead of doors of love, peace, hope & tolerance.

Why insult the holy prophet in the first place ?. Is insulting bubu & APC no longer fun that, he has to include the world greatest man, as agreed by world ( google the world greatest man). Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.

May Allah peace & blessings continue to be upon him, the world greatest man.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Chiffy: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kingpin1000:

What is that nonsense that you don't tolerate?
You guys are nonsense na and you can't tolerate nonsense?

Lol. Imagine nonsense that cant tolerate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Goodman777: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Islamic crisis

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gozzlin: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
So blasphemy is now a crime in a multi-religious country as Nigeria? ... i taught the word is religion related?
Well this is a dog eat dog case though...
Very pathetic.

Kindly furnish me more with the proof as crime if you have it...i want to enlighten some young unguarded tongued Christians.

Deep Quote
Religion na politics in Nigeria, Africa.

@Seniorwriter

I taught? Like seriously?

Obviously your nairaland username is just for fancy and does not mean you're a writer, cos if you're really a writer with all these atrocious misspellings and terrible grammar your always display in your posts then you'll end up with zero clients.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Goodman777: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Why do people like to open doors of crisis, war, hate & oppression instead of doors of love, peace, hope & tolerance.

Ur mentor Nnamidi KANU is a terrorist
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by 080bjaked(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
KazikageSama:

Not true. The first temptation of Jesus is a movie that blasphemes and addressed Jesus as gay but it has been shown in almost all European countries. Only in Islamic countries that blasphemy is considered a crime.

To support your point, check this out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by 080bjaked(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
KazikageSama:

To support your point, check this out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law

Law that others are abolishing is what our people want to create. Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Austeeenxx: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
As a proud Muslimah, I'm satisfied with this news.

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by aku626(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mohammed that’s dead and resting where ever he is. While on earth people killing themselves for the same cos.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Brushstrokes20: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
@ seun osewa, i just want to call your urgent attention to a burning issue, some dumb, ill-mannered kids threw some subtle shades at me and I paid then back in their own coins, only for some misguided, mentally malfunctional mod to suspend my account....

Pls call the biased and grossly incompetent dude to order, thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by billyG(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
DropsMic:
no comment...
ISLAMABAD!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Safemoon: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
No Black Man is sheik it's haram for a black Man to be addressed as sheik stop deceiving yourselves.

You guys Can chop off his hand or head if you like. Islam and blood .

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by williams85(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
If truly you are a lady, I pity ur husband.
But if you disguised as a woman here, God p*nish you!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Ugonna62: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
So Nigeria Police now arrest people for Blasphemy? Na waao! what happen to hisba? Abi na to carry married women enter hotel and destroy bottles of bear na im una commanda get bower abi? I no blame una atall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by felzokugo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Wait o...blasphemy now na crime 4 nigeria? Wch constitushon kano state dey use? Abi na kontry of its own now??

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Safemoon: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Arespect10:

Every muslims are terrorists according to your ignorance. What u failed to understand is, We love prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) more than our parents, ourselves and everything....

Nah Muhammed introduced terrorism on this planet .he was the first terrorist. That was why pigs enjoyed his carcass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by blacknoir: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Arespect10:

Yes u love Muhammad more than them that's y u are willing to kill innocent people for him ,just don't come online and say Islam is a religion of peace because that will be hypocritical.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.