Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need To Fix My Hook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Fix My Hook (163 Views)

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP- Best Site To Sell All Kinds Of Giftcards & Bitcoin / How Do I Fix My Roku Error? / How To Fix Malwarebytes Installation & Scaning Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Fix My Hook by Hustler1277: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook

(1) (Reply)

CAC Matters 2 / Self Propelling Barge Urgently Needed / Trade Is Key To Africa’s Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.