Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) (71443 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:
Very soon now, nigeria ladies will start to cut off their one leg, in order to get 25million naira from nigeria people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear you no get joy!! @ @ll

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigBashiru:

would the same also have been done for a male amputee hawker? female privilege. the same privilege chidinma Ojukwu is about to enjoy.... Men being unkind to themselves since time immemorial.
words on marble embarassed
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by BinamRex: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The Lagos government wanted to handle it when they heard she was settling some people secretly.
People tagged and called them all sort of names, so they back out.

If she didn't have any skeleton in her cupboard, why was she settling people? She should be left alone to face life. I hate dishonest and ungrateful people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:
Very soon now, nigeria ladies will start to cut off their one leg, in order to get 25million naira from nigeria people.

This would be a welcome development and we would love to see how it would all end...

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Just like that
You nor see bobbi dia?!
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:

So long as dey no cut the money maker join.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:

U are in d spirit

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mekudi:
This girl is not serious, I watched her video, she is begging Nigerians for more financial help to complete her proposed pure water factory, instead of her to first finish setting up the pure water factory from the 25M she got, she rush go buy house and settled the guys that brought her to Social media, I own a pure water factory, with the look of her proposed factory building, the money that will finish that building (plumbing, installation, tiles, partitioning, filtration units, Cabstar/truck for selling the pure water with all registrations of the factory from Nafdac/trade mark e.t.c, she will need almost 10M.

Where is your factory,you might need me soon.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Coldie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is house in Lagos 17.5m?

Which side abeg river's state don tire me too base I want relocate
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Benzemma(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103806740:
Update From . COM

Mary Daniel, the sachet water hawker who went viral because she's an amputee, has acquired a 17.5 million Naira apartment in Lagos, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The 27-year-old Kogi indigene bought the house located in Igando, Lagos.

She is also constructing a pure-water factory inside the compound, which is near completion, Understand.

Recall that Mary Daniel received donations of about N25 million after she was pictured hawking sachet water in traffic in Oshodi and her story went viral.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

25 million -17.5 million =?
Dey dash am 25m and she acquires house of 17.5m, how much she come dey use dey build the pure water factory? Abeg them never tell us how much she bought the house.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
dreality:
But we heard that she hatched a false story about her ordeal and LAGOS state Govt froze her account. It is bad precedent if we allow scammers to go scot-free
leave story, if person dey dt conditions, anyhow she go wan survive

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by baloney: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Befii: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
D power of determination, & i get more inspired. Everytin is possible, d beginning would be challenging. God is always there 4 those dt are determined. Enjoy dear, u deserve more dan dis for ur determination. Wish i could say more.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Freelancerx: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
How now
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
temitope27:
Wahala for pesin wey complete nw abi, but GOD y

Lol. I'm sure you don't want to be like her physically, jealous or no jealous. Your completeness should be enough for you now!
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
EricSmallz:
Good investment for a less mobile person. Landlady

17.5 out of 25m for the house alone? That's just too much. And I'm sure she would have spent out of the remaining amount already. She needs professional financial adviser(s).

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by izubext007: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sas God take change person life, with a common social media post. Who post for me nal?
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mekudi:
This girl is not serious, I watched her video, she is begging Nigerians for more financial help to complete her proposed pure water factory, instead of her to first finish setting up the pure water factory from the 25M she got, she rush go buy house and settled the guys that brought her to Social media, I own a pure water factory, with the look of her proposed factory building, the money that will finish that building (plumbing, installation, tiles, partitioning, filtration units, Cabstar/truck for selling the pure water with all registrations of the factory from Nafdac/trade mark e.t.c, she will need almost 10M.

The moment I read the news, I knew that she had made mistake in her financial decision.

Total amount of 10m on fixed asset for the business with nothing to add to it and the remaining 15m or part of the remaining 15m for running the business.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg where the 17.5million naira house oh....abii this op is high on something nii...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Peace2love: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Asin this house 17.5 million? Nawao. Constructing satchet water company/plant inside d compound 4 who to be hawking it?

For the next millionaire to be Hawking it.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
BinamRex:

If she didn't have any skeleton in her cupboard, why was she settling people? She should be left alone to face life. I hate dishonest and ungrateful people.
She claimed she was an orphan but detected to have a father. She claimed to have been involved in an accident but alleged to be born like that. So, she was settling people who helped her to form what she used to gather public sympathy cos they vowed to expose her.
The Lagos government froze the account to get more information and manage the money but the Public was fast to castigate the Lagos govt and called them thieves. She was taken to Kogi, but back in Lagos now to buy a house.
It was her leg she supposed to do first, she looks like a greedy person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by BinamRex: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She claimed she was an orphan but detected to have a father. She claimed to have been involved in an accident but alleged to be born like that. So, she was settling people who helped her to form what she used to gather public sympathy cos they vowed to expose her.
The Lagos government froze the account to get more information and manage the money but the Public was fast to castigate the Lagos govt and called them thieves. She was taken to Kogi, but back in Lagos now to buy a house.
It was her leg she supposed to do first, she looks like a greedy person.

She is a very greedy person. No doubt about that

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by laluski(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Hold on to God.

Simple...
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by alimohammedibn(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Hold on to God.

God is the best
wink
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
This investment get as e be, who is her financial adviser? Their is a reason why poverty sticks with a family lineage. 17.5m on the building alone, the building still needs to be renovated, not to mention the machinery and equipment required, operational cost too, licences etc. Good luck woman, you should have taken a class in business first.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103808176:
No p if that will stop them from oloshoism
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by realstars: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103808176:
Please i no want laugh, my body no well.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by brown3: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

The moment I read the news, I knew that she had made mistake in her financial decision.

Total amount of 10m on fixed asset for the business with nothing to add to it and the remaining 15m or part of the remaining 15m for running the business.
I believe she made the best decision. doing business in Nigeria is difficult, also considering her physical condition it will be more difficult for her to run a business. At list she can make money from the the rent of the house she bought.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by magicminister: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2021
This is junk journalism capable of endangering this girl’s life! The NL mods that pushed this to front page is so inconsiderate!
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103808176:

Na wetin dey trend na

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103808176:
Damn... See comment cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2021
How much is the land, talk more the building.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. / What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.