Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) (71468 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:15am On Jul 18, 2021
She should've at least put artificial leg � now she has the money to do so... whats the essence of that house... i love igbos... if nah igbo , give her 2 years and see what she will do with that money...
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by zuto4u(m): 4:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Yes ooooooo
Kriss216:

Hold on to God.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Joydan95: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Asin this house 17.5 million? Nawao. Constructing satchet water company/plant inside d compound 4 who to be hawking it?
Dr, where in this article did you see that she was going to give out her pure water for hawking
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Atleast paint the house na
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2021
brown3:
I believe she made the best decision. doing business in Nigeria is difficult,

Why do we always make excuses? Even for someone with 25 million naira capital? I started with 130k naira in this same Nigeria,

also considering her physical condition it will be more difficult for her to run a business. At list she can make money from the the rent of the house she bought.

Lol, best decision my yansh.

You didn't see the picture of the house she bought?

The house is in disrepair, it may gulp the remaining amount. We're not even talking about the business here, just the house.

Also remember that she might have spent part of the money on herself, on her grandma, on her colleagues who helped her came up with the idea that went viral. Even if the amount is not more than a million naira.

You said she made best decision, why then is she making videos asking people to help her donate more money?

She doesn't have a leg, that's not an excuse not to rise with N25 million naira!

She made mistake because she didn't consult investment experts when she knew she herself had shitty business idea.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by o2naira(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Instead of her to buy the house in another state,Lagos state government go use bills and levies finish her since them know how the money take come,as it is now she will have to relocate to neighbouring state before she will start making profits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by brown3: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

Why do we always make excuses? Even for someone with 25 million naira capital? I started with 130k naira in this same Nigeria,

Lol, best decision my yansh.

You didn't see the picture of the house she bought?

The house is in disrepair, it may gulp the remaining amount. We're not even talking about the business here, just the house.

Also remember that she might have spent part of the money on herself, on her grandma, on her colleagues who helped her came up with the idea that went viral. Even if the amount is not more than a million naira.

You said she made best decision, why then is she making videos asking people to help her donate more money?

She doesn't have a leg, that's not an excuse not to rise with N25 million naira!

She made mistake because she didn't consult investment experts when she knew she herself had shitty business idea.
you are right #25 million is big enough to start a business, but remember she doesn't have business ideal she might loose all the money if she venture into business, even those who have been into business for decades are parking up due to economy situation of the country, at least she have some thing at hand now.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2021
brown3:
you are right #25 million is big enough to start a business, but remember she doesn't have business ideal she might loose all the money if she venture into business , even those who have been into business for decades are parking up due to economy situation of the country, at least she have some thing at hand now .

She will be grateful if she can get 12 million naira on that house if and when she wants to resell it, not hoping for that for her. People had scammed her with that house I'm looking at, inhabitable at the moment.

She could have gone back to Kogi state capital, bought land and build few two bedroom flats for rent if she was afraid of business.

Decision/mistake made already, too late. Pity
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
She should've at least put artificial leg � now she has the money to do so... whats the essence of that house... i love igbos... if nah igbo , give her 2 years and see what she will do with that money ...

That doesn't mean some igbos don't waste money or all igbos are good in business. And it doesn't mean that other tribes are not good in business too. It all boils down to the individuals
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

That doesn't mean some igbos don't waste money or all igbos are good in business. And it doesn't mean that other tribes are not good in business too. It all boils down to the individuals
you see the way they are wasting it in cubanna's mom burial You grow money first before throwing it around... this old house is not necessary for her now and must she invest in pure water business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Bluesea1and2: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
I thought they said she was a lier
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103806740:
Update From . COM

Mary Daniel, the sachet water hawker who went viral because she's an amputee, has acquired a 17.5 million Naira apartment in Lagos, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The 27-year-old Kogi indigene bought the house located in Igando, Lagos.

She is also constructing a pure-water factory inside the compound, which is near completion, Understand.

Recall that Mary Daniel received donations of about N25 million after she was pictured hawking sachet water in traffic in Oshodi and her story went viral.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

CONGRATS to her…
But I think she was CHEATED on the price!
shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by brown3: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

She will be grateful if she can get 12 million naira on that house if and when she wants to resell it, not hoping for that for her. People had scammed her with that house I'm looking at, inhabitable at the moment.

She could have gone back to Kogi state capital, bought land and build few two bedroom flats for rent if she was afraid of business.

Decision/mistake made already, too late. Pity
yes people around her are taken advantage of her, the house she bought was not suppose to be more than #10mil to #12mil, going into business would have been worst because people around her would have rip her off, she would have ended up invest almost all the money without making any profit. All she need to do now is to renovate the building and rent it out and start making money monthly or yearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by temitope27(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. I'm sure you don't want to be like her physically, jealous or no jealous. Your completeness should be enough for you now!
thank you, but I need money
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you see the way they are wasting it in cubanna's mom burial You grow money first before throwing it around... this old house is not necessary for her now and must she invest in pure water business

Lol. They already "wounded" her. People!!
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
thank you, but I need money

I was only joking. Lol
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That was what the Lagos government wanted to do when they heard she was settling some people secretly.
The government froze the account, but people started tagging the government and calling them thieves. So they remove hand.

kingthreat:

Lagos state government decided to wash their hands off the issue as everybody was being sympathetic with her despite knowing it was fraud. We live in an unprincipled society. We celebrate those who have made money from fraud, drugs and alot of other ills.

Undiluted truth.
The way social media people blackmailed LSG no be here! Now, she had been left with the wolves that devoured her money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by TerryKuma(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2021
1. Is that building worth that amount? 2. would Nigerians have done same if it were a man. 3. Didn't they say that she was telling lies.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by penitential(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mekudi:
This girl is not serious, I watched her video, she is begging Nigerians for more financial help to complete her proposed pure water factory, instead of her to first finish setting up the pure water factory from the 25M she got, she rush go buy house and settled the guys that brought her to Social media, I own a pure water factory, with the look of her proposed factory building, the money that will finish that building (plumbing, installation, tiles, partitioning, filtration units, Cabstar/truck for selling the pure water with all registrations of the factory from Nafdac/trade mark e.t.c, she will need almost 10M.

And I pray she will get the help she need in Jesus name. It isn’t a crime a buy a house either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.