Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47838 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Unrated900(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Any girl with hair business
Or
Cream
Business online are big time oloshos

So
Stop saying trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by FashionCookie(f): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol...comments dey make me laugh.
Nairaland no go fit dissapoint sha...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BRATISLAVA: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Everyday another woman bashing thread.

Everyone was condemning the BBNaija contestant Tega, yet the one called Boma is divorced from his wife and she said his character is terrible and cannot be concealed. He has been displaying it, but men don't need good character or anything. Assuming his wife was to open threads about him, and every other woman followed suite, we would be sitting to say "fear men".

Yet such threads never make it to the front page, in a move reminiscent of propaganda. Men don't want to be exposed, so to cover it up they spend time posting negative things about women. Predictably.

Pretty soon there will be nothing to see on this forum, Seun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kajaard: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@The OP!
Your Story is damn fabricated..
Why do Many Guys tell lies and create diz Fake Topics? undecided

But for Guys out der, If You want to wife a Girl and she has dated Yahoo boys B4..
Just be Careful n Trust ur Instinct!!..

because 74% of our Nigerian Girls have Dated Yahoo Boys..
The Other 20%, It's Politicians dat has sampled dier 'ekwe'..

While D last 6%..
most Badt Guys are on dier case seriously, Trying to Invade and Explore the Fairly Nice punnies.. sad cool

So your conclusion is that 100% (or all Nigerian girls) are already used products cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
[s]My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). [/s] And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman
Peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by callmetoniaa: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
The reason why most people prefer to die with their secrets than tell any one..what if she had decided to hide those things from u , wld u have known? Wnt u have stil gone ahead with the marriage or relationship?. person talk true now na wahala.. I prefer keeping secrets to my self than tel the world.... Every one is crazy undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DropsMic(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

The past is past oga. Some bad decisions most people make are a result of ignorance. Unfortunately, not everyone lives to learn the lessons from there.

You can't say you haven't made any bad decision since you became fully conscious of yourself.

Don't completely judge people by their pasts, every single person is prone to change and it is usually a process, not something that happens at once.

You are a dangerous fellow. Very dangerous. I'm sure if you were in his shoes you'd end the relationship ASAP but since no be you here you are advising him to ignore her past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by debbydams(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Always blaming guys for all your problems, who asked you to have ugly pasts, like it was not as a result of your foolish decisions
I typed in english not in Arabic why den Cant u comprehend simple sentence, where did I blame the guy ? ...its not really compulsory u mention me, data is now expensive pls
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Taywon: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
U be goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by socialmediaman: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

World Judge you don’t know her yet you already judge & condemned her?

So one can’t turn a new leaf?

Also is he perfect?
Do you know what anything about OPs past lifestyle?

She did the right thing, it’s good to tell someone what they’re about to get into so that they make up their own mind. Also, that does not mean you should agree to marry them if you’re uncomfortable with that past, it’s your choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BRATISLAVA: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.

What if she's testing him the way men are always testing women to see if they would stay with them if they were broke, sacked, etc?

It's not as if anyone would open up with such a story genuinely, knowing how judgemental Nigerian men are.

This is another concocted story.

You guys should demonize the guys who rub things on their joysticks. Or are they saints? Fake story.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Missyajoke(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Any man asking for validation for his relationship is not yet ready to get married sha.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kajaard: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
I typed in english not in Arabic why den Cant u comprehend simple sentence, where did I blame the guy ? ...its not really compulsory u mention me, data is now expensive pls
Point of correction: data is cheap, very cheap cool
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Most girls will tell you their past for two reasons:

1. In case you are likely to find out later.

2. To furnish ensnare you to trsjt them unreservedly. Her confession is just 1/10th of the things she had done.

And no girl who had WILLINGLY participated in simultaneous multiple sex should be married.

She's irredeemable.
No one is irredeemable, no matter what they have indulged in. It all depends on the individual, how much willpower they have to overcome their past and the impact it has on them. How does indulging in orgies make one irredeemable?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DropsMic(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
Since you are a church person, pray to God for guidance and follow His leading.

The Same God Nigerians have been praying to since 1960 or a different one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Daniluv1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
A big YES

Idiot stupid question

Or probably you can share from your own destiny with hers

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Crossroad1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Tales by moon light.
Some of una go just seat down de imagine rubbish.
This is the height of idleness.
it happens, my ex was used by yahoo Boys and it affected my life..
Her life is so meaningless right now that she wish for death everyday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DropsMic(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

No one is irredeemable, no matter what they have indulged in. It all depends on the individual, how much willpower they have to overcome their past and the impact it has on them. How does indulging in orgies make one irredeemable?

Your naivety is cute but it will burn you las las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by galantjoe(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why do people always request for past life of their partners and once it was revealed, they will start to ask us if they can go ahead with the relationship.

If you know you re still Infact to bear the tales of one's past life, then no need to ask any girl for her past life.

Just mind the present and future. To save yourself the ugly incident of mind boggling situation occasioned by the tales of moonlight

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GboyegaD(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:

The Same God Nigerians have been praying to since 1960 or a different one?

That I may not be able to answer since one's relationship with God is personal.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by goc176(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Can you listen to yourself, so the future mother don't,deserve to know the past of her future husband.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:

You are a dangerous fellow. Very dangerous. I'm sure if you were in his shoes you'd end the relationship ASAP but since no be you here you are advising him to ignore her past

Why would I advise someone to do something I wouldn't do? You don't know me. So why make such hasty and petty conclusions about me?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by jeph19(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Baba see ehn, as a typical Warri Guy, na girl wey like you go tell you the whole truth.

She trusts and sees a future in your relationship, hence coming out clean...

Go for it, there's no person on Earth without a past..
See it, accept it delete it and Make the best of her

Would you prefer someone sanctimonious only to discover she's had 10 abortion after marriage?

Or

The Hair dresser, school drop out that told you her past?

The choice is yours
After you've made your decision, come back and delete this thread; coz its your wife we're talking about here
... good/repentant girls are SCARCE like whitelion

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Connected1: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are simply heading for a life of low self-esteem.

Her past would always destroy your mind, forget that thing you are calling love now, you will begin to hate her after sometime.

And the fact that she told you doesn't mean she really loves you, she's just afraid that you might hear it from elsewhere and it would be worse.

I have been through what you are facing now and believe me when I say she will fuvk other guys and you can't do anything but cry.

If you need a wife don't go to the Church, that's where expired hoes are gathered.

She got dumped, she didn't ran away, you sef use your brain na, a girl that you allow your friends to have sexx with will you marry her.

There are girls everywhere but you chose to love an expired hoe, do you know how she got money to do hair business or you think being a successful hair seller na mouth.

Do your mind sha, your wahala.

Hoes never change no matter where you take them to a hoe is a hoe.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Prechgold1180(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

Op nothing fetish there

The boyfriend might have applied Samsu oil so as to last longer

U wey nur know go think say nah fetish stuff

If dem use person do rituals for yahoo
You can nva be normal to tell d story

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by suffering: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have no time for made up tales. Next thread please.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by JasperVII(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
So person open mouth tell you all these things yet you still had to create this thread to ask for advice, with hopes that somehow you'll see someone who's response will validate your goofy illusions and fantasies. Allow me to be that person... Seeing as she loves you so much that she cannot hide things from you, be a real man and marry her.

A little sacrificial lamb on the female alter won't hurt nobody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Femeto: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

cheesy grin Shebi your papa na Sango. Oya gbo ri wole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by alizma: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

Anything wey you like do, no be she open her mouth tell you somethings about her, now you dey get triple mind.
Do you know why many elderly men don't cry when people die and children and women are crying? It's because they have seen a lot in the past. When you are matured for marriage, you will know how to stand for what you want.
Assuming she didn't tell you, I can swear that you are still not going to marry her but I think the girl has noticed that and she has decided to test you.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by alphabbey1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday another woman bashing thread.

Everyone was condemning the BBNaija contestant Tega, yet the one called Boma is divorced from his wife and she said his character is terrible and cannot be concealed. He has been displaying it, but men don't need good character or anything. Assuming his wife was to open threads about him, and every other woman followed suite, we would be sitting to say "fear men".

Yet such threads never make it to the front page, in a move reminiscent of propaganda. Men don't want to be exposed, so to cover it up they spend time posting negative things about women. Predictably.

Pretty soon there will be nothing to see on this forum, Seun.
I don't know how you reason but am baffled why comparing a divorced man with a married woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BRATISLAVA: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
Since you are a church person, pray to God for guidance and follow His leading.

He's a church person who is discussing sex with the intent to commit fornication.

All these stories sound fake.

Why is it that there's no woman who comes out to say she's dating a guy who was part of group sex and rubbed substances on his penis? Or the guys who do that don't encounter any woman who knows that they are equally as used?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.