Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47844 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GhostWisperer: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

No one is irredeemable, no matter what they have indulged in. It all depends on the individual, how much willpower they have to overcome their past and the impact it has on them. How does indulging in orgies make one irredeemable?
I don't know how old you are as a male. But if you don't know how sex damages a woman , you will never understand it even if it is explained.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by autonomous22: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Tales by moon light.
Some of una go just seat down de imagine rubbish.
This is the height of idleness.

Everything to u is tales by moon light....oya share ur own tales na
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by nsidear: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dont say that. Everyone has a past life even u.

MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Femeto: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Op nothing fetish there

The boyfriend might have applied Samsu oil so as to last longer

U wey nur know go think say nah fetish stuff

If dem use person do rituals for yahoo
You can nva be normal to tell d story

Group sex nko?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tobianojoel(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman
You are the definition of sense. Bless you! ✌️
Peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:

Your naivety is cute but it will burn you las las
I'm not bitter. If being bitter gives you pleasure, I don't feel the same way.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by SonofGod231: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
So women still open up about things like these in this our time?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Basicend: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
davosea:
I really wonder how some people reason atimes....it's Cristal clear and yet u still want to marry such where's your sense of reasoning?

What is crystal clear sir?

Have you read your bible and see how God brought out great men through wombs of rejected women and prostitute.

You can't just condemn her, let the guy pray to God and if God leads him to repair that lady, she may still be a blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Joelobioha(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
How do they Harvest destiny
with a sickle I suppose
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BRATISLAVA: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
alphabbey1:
I don't know how you reason but am baffled why comparing a divorced man with a married woman.

He has terrible a character. Yet his wife didn't open threads about it. But if it were a man, he would come up with a story like the OP and tell it to everyone so that they would call her names as if he's a saint. Plus the woman is as good as divorced. Her husband cheated on her. An unforgivable sin, right?

Men always like acting like they're seeing things— even the OP could've been part of group sex. But he needs to whine. Modern men are something else.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by November24(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

Pls advice ur advice,but don't slam good ladies.
Yes there are still ladies without dark past, depends on your environment and where/how u grew up.
So leave those motivational debris and give ur silly advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I don't know how old you are as a male. But if you don't know how sex damages a woman , you will never understand it even if it is explained.
I believe in a God whose forgiveness doesn't rely on the past of others. His love is unconditional, and His forgiveness is only available for a heart which is willing to be forgiven. He can turn everything around for that person, no matter how damaged they are. Who am I to cast judgement on anyone when I'm not innocent myself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Vickkybones(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nilon: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by hedonido: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yahoo boys are a social menace. Them don scatter all the small (and not so small) fine girls finish. Nothing remain again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
NOTHING WRONG TO DIE WITH HER SO THAT THE CELESTIAL SPIRITS CAN HAVE MORE SPIRITUAL SLAVES FOR THE FARM JOBS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by anambraamaka: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Do you guys believe in all these stupid stories
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by pennywys(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
Moral of the story bolded

Op is digging gold
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by masseratti: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please go ahead... She is way better than those that hide things from you, besides, past is past.. Focus on the present now and the future, if she is compatible with you, why not.. She did nothing wrong to you by telling you what she said... She said it because she loves you no matter what, if you can't deal with what she told you, then you don't deserve someone like her, she has said the worst you can hear about her to you, trust me.. Thats a good girl.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is a cooked up story.
No matter how uncouth & mouthed a yahoo boy is, he will never reveal his secret to you except you're an insider.
May be the girl got that revelation from the church but if not, that was a tale by the moonlight.

Our God is a good God. Try & read the story of Jabez in the bible and liken the story to his, even though this watery content is a junk.
She should submit herself for cleansing, repent, fast, pray & turn a new live.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by nsidear: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
So because of that no one shld marry her abi? You wey don go heaven come back.

The guy himself shld know that marriage is something that one has to pray very well about.

I know a lady who was a brothel worker. Today married with 5 children, multi millionaire. U can't even stand her. She uses her life to encourage others. Her husband's success is tied to her.

So don't discredit someone because the immature guy brought her to u. Cos if he was matured enough for marriage, he wouldn't bring the topic here.

MrBrownJay1:

yes people can change, but that doesnt mean that their past deeds should automatically be dismissed... this woman was degrading her self to an extreme level "for money"... meaning she was being bleeped by multiple men, just because of her sick desire for money.

i would even respect a woman who says that she likes orgies and Group Intimacy etc than one who simply does it for money gain. what else can this woman do for money? what will she do when she desires a new Iphone 12 that you cant offer her? what will she do when rent is due and you dont have the money??!?!?!

irrelevant to the issue at hand... just because you may have done some bad things in the past, doesnt mean you should accept any nonsense from the possible mother of your future children and/or possible future wife
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Qpid5(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.
someone like you are the reason why this life refused to balance.. After she opened up, you are nw saying the guy should leave. You are discouraging truthfulness in a relationship.. What if she doesn't say the truth, the guy would have marry her right?.. The best advice is to check the present situation of the girl if she's really doing fine without any negative effects from her past.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by RICHOLAC(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Romans 8:1 if any man be in Christ Jesus, he a new creature, behold ALL things have become new.
My advice is bro if you truly loves her, and if there be any interest in the relationship aside sex or her business accentuation, take her to a clean man of God for prayers. Marry her cause such ladies that could open up to you on such secrecy are very rare. I know what I am telling you; gather heart and marry her you won't regret it.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BnBgrillNG(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:

Peace

Oyel de your head!!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Silentgroper(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Joelobioha:
with a sickle I suppose
Lmao. ;
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by TemmyT002(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
What is her name ó?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by skytanics(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
One day this story will come begging on social media. By then you will start telling us how women are wicked, you have the red flag now and you still want to change the devil �. Let's watch and see who will be delivered finally. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Avast(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:

Peace

Baba this one is too dark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
This thread reeks of severe hypocrisy. Many threads are created weekly about how women are just to be used as sex tools, many men here talk about their sexcapades and some even have over 100 body counts and they're all overlooked.
The judgement some of you pass on women is insane. You're the ones getting intimate with these women, some of you have different sex partners yet you're so blind to your own faults.
Yes, she has her faults for having done that but some of you calling her a names aren't any different, some are even worse sef and some of you even practice religious hypocrisy.

Oga, don't let Nairanders be the the main deciders of what to do. Pick the sensible ones and work with them.
I'd suggest that lady goes for serious deliverance in a Bible believing church like MFM because that's their specialty and it's a do it yourself stuff, prayer points are called and you pray them like your life depends on the prayers. No laying of hands, nothing like that.
Secondly, she should grow her spiritual life by devouring the word of God, listening to sermons and praying without ceasing.
Thirdly, she should ensure she makes fasting a pray of her, not necessarily everyday.
Lastly, you both shouldn't get married just because you love yourselves but because it is also the will of God so as Christians that you both are, seek the face of the Lord with regards this, ask Him to order your steps, to speak to you on what to do.
God is not an author of confusion and won't ask you both to settle down with each other if you aren't meant for yourselves.
I'm sure He'll tell you what to do. God saves me from relationships that aren't meant for me via dreams, He could show me how the person will behave in the future etc.
There is no one God can't deliver, there is no one He can't save. If He says you both aren't meant for each other then don't force it but rather stay as friends.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Trustedpronet: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
How do you know?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Maobichek: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:

Peace

The only advise is for him to take her to the hospital and do a comprehensive test, if she is okay, he should go ahead and marry her.

These days, most ladies won't tell you their hidden past, she loves him, that was why she told him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.