Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt (25934 Views)

Can Lukaku End The 'curse' Of Chelsea's No.9 Shirt? / Nantes Retires Emiliano Sala's No. 9 Shirt / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by obembet(f): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
OFFICIAL tongue: Olivier Giroud joins AC Milan from Chelsea

The French striker has signed a contract with AC Milan.

AC Milan are delighted to announce that they have acquired outright the sporting performances of footballer Olivier Jonathan Giroud from Chelsea FC. The French striker will wear the number 9 shirt.

Born in Chambéry (France) on 30 September 1986, Giroud grew up in the Grenoble Youth Sector with which he made his debut in the First Team in 2005. After wearing the jerseys of Istres and Tours, the call of Montpellier arrives in Ligue 1 with which he collects 85 appearances and 39 goals in two years, winning the Championship in the 2011/2012 season.

In the summer of 2012, he moved to Arsenal with which he scored 105 goals in 253 games and won 3 FA Cups and 3 Community Shields. In January 2018 he moved to Chelsea, with which he collected 119 appearances and 39 goals, winning 1 Champions League, 1 Europa League, and 1 FA Cup.

He made his debut in the national team in November 2011, collecting 110 appearances, 46 goals, and winning the World Cup in 2018.

Source: https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1416398315776839682?s=19

19 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by obembet(f): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Olivier Giroud for Chelsea

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

What a lazy striker. Chelsea Deserve better

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by potent5(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

What a lazy striker. Chelsea Deserve better. .
The guy lazy, I tell you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by paulolee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
nice move, I pray zlatan comes back early because I want to see him in UCL...
I know girould is a replacement for injured zlatan because both cnt play in d same team at d same time

7 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by paulolee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

lolz...very lazy n dull striker jhare....i jus dnt like I when a striker is dull n also a left footed striker n dts why i don't fancy haaland dt much..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:
119 appearances 39 goals 14 assists Champions League Europa League FA Cup

and timo werner is the answer?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Amotolongbo(f): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

Giroud has been appearing more from the bench than starting since he got to Chelsea.

Stat not too bad from a player most times from the bench

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by DaddyRochie1642: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

Most of those his "appearances" are from the bench. he's a Fine striker grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Chloraseptic: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
One of the players Eden Hazard liked playing with the most at Chelsea then..

Only a true blue fans can relate..

Italian league is a retirement home.

No wonder they are still in hunt for their first champions league in a decade.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Officialhorlah(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
That Scorpion Goal!!! shocked

Puskas winner

Can't forget...had goosebumps grin

53 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Officialhorlah(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
The Celebration shocked cool

The goosebumps increased!!! grin

That kid at the background shocked

20 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by obembet(f): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by MarketingSkills: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good Luck Olivier.

I won't forget that beautiful Goal you scored in the EUROPA League Final Against One Club Like That... grin grin cheesy

Also, I won't forget the 4 Goals you scored against Sevilla.

Also i won't forget the beautiful goal you scored against Southampton in the FA Cup semifinal at Wembley.

But that goal you scored against one club in the Europa League Final sweet my belle no be small grin grin grin.

Good Luck Olivier as you join one of the Greatest Team in the history of football.

Hope AC Milan rise again.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by slawormiir: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Lord giroud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by NewDelhi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good luck oli. One of the most underrated strikers ever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Julianaa: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
My best Chelsea player

Chelsea will surely miss him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Ayobami7(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
WELCOME GIROUD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by samuel19222(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, goodbye oliver na my club chelsea still help your career small with ucl, uel and so on

assuming you still dey for arsenal na fa cup and emirate cup go dey your portfolio

wish ya more success for italy

37 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by markkuss: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Last guy manni

See similar instance here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLs3DA-3VcQ
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
All the best

Up Blues

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by fasho01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good for him
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Starboytwo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Beginning of the end for the senior man. He’s had a stellar career tho. Champions league winner, World Cup winner.

7 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by wellmax(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yes. The preacher is here.
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Lumig: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
cool
He is welcome to the San Siro
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by BrickDevo: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Legendary Oliver giroud

Get your building design, affordable and reliable.
Can also build for you, contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Renforce: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Every single player we have ever gotten from Arsenal has gone on to become a legend for us.

ASHLEY Cole
CESC fabregas
OLIVIER Giroud

Going by this trend it'd profit us more if we just go for Aubameyang rather than that over priced Norwegian undecided

Giroud is class act, A total professional & a most underrated striker. We'd forever remember your last goal in Blue colors
Best of Luck Giroooud!

11 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Farid24224(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
*Me asking myself why will he leave London to Panama

Chelsea to Milan fa...
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by wellmax(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
I love him because he's never ashamed to declare that's he is a Christian

15 Likes

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by zombieHUNTER: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

From bench...
Come on.. give him a break
He's descent

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Honanz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim' / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.