Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt (25939 Views)

Can Lukaku End The 'curse' Of Chelsea's No.9 Shirt? / Nantes Retires Emiliano Sala's No. 9 Shirt / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
I'm waiting for when Eyimba FC go sign him.

Anticipation... smiley
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by generalwo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...very lazy n dull striker jhare....i jus dnt like I when a striker is dull n also a left footed striker n dts why i don't fancy haaland dt much..
.... The strikers you don't seem to like happen to be the best ones around...... Until Giroud left Chelsea, he was their best striker... Even the so much hyped Timo werner doesn't come close to Giroud.... As lazy as Giroud is, he's won world cup, ucl, Europa league, fa Cup, community shield..... Won ligue 1....won the top scorer in ligue 1....won the best goal in epl with his scorpion kick against WESTHAM...... Scored a 100 plus goals and grabbed alot of assists in 235 appearances for arsenal.... Bros how hard working do u want a striker to be? If he's lazy and this successful, then I think most players would prefer to be lazy than hard working

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by generalwo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Giroud has been appearing more from the bench than starting since he got to Chelsea.

Stat not too bad from a player most times from the bench
.... His stats are not bad at all given where he came from and all he's achieved.... He's scored goals every where he went and has won trophies too..... I think he's one of France highest goal scorers.... That's not a feat for lazy strikers at all..... He's done well for himself

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by generalwo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, goodbye oliver na my club chelsea still help your career small with ucl, uel and so on

assuming you still dey for arsenal na fa cup and emirate cup go dey your portfolio

wish ya more success for italy
.... Win ucl still dey stay rent for Stamford bridge abi you nor know say na tenant una be?
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by jeffsummers(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
NewDelhi:
Good luck oli. One of the most underrated strikers ever.
. Guy Giroud is underated really? U must be joking. Giroud gets what he deserves. Very lazy and dull striker. Giroud lacks the major attributes of a true no9. When u talk of underated striker u talk of benzema. Thats some 1 who has been underated
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by baloney: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Michaelbjune(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
don't worry very soon chelsea will now play their match in your living room okay
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by 2kurupt(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
obembet:
Olivier Giroud for Chelsea

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

What a lazy striker. Chelsea Deserve better

We the Chelsea fans like him like that. Despite coming in mostly as a sub, his goals were usually important and come in the big games.
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by 2kurupt(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:

Guy cool down
They reject Chelsea offer no mean say you don’t like haaland, that guy nah wizard when it’s come to goal. Even as a Man U Fan. My prayer point was Chelsea’s not to sign that boy” cos he would surely net my club” which I don’t want” with a hope my club would sign him next season which his buy out clause is 65milions pounds!

Oh before I forgot. Haaland do play both legs left or right” that idiot of a boy get shot die grin, Man City keeper can testify to this grin!!!

The guy left nah fire, right nah fire”” and what everyone love about him, he don’t have time to waste” he’s very fast in thinking and calculating! He’s not a full striker at all!!

That’s why keepers hate him grin!

I am still praying for Dortmund not to sell to Chelsea” I prefer they sell to Madrid or Bayern or they can’t wait for Man U to buy him next season!

Peace.

grin

You no say this your prayer no go work. cheesy

Halaand to Chelsea is written in the stars, nothing go stop am. All those clubs you mentioned dey cash strapped & Marina na sharp shooter. If na bar Dortmund want, Abrahimovic ready for dem
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Keizzmann(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Renforce:
Every single player we have ever gotten from Arsenal has gone on to become a legend for us.

ASHLEY Cole
CESC fabregas
OLIVIER Giroud

Going by this trend it'd profit us more if we just go for Aubameyang rather than that over priced Norwegian undecided

Giroud is class act, A total professional & a most underrated striker. We'd forever remember your last goal in Blue colors
Best of Luck Giroooud!

I agree �

Good business for the Blues, bad ones for the Gunners so far
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Clinghton: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Best of luck
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Liposure: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ruben225571:

Guy cool down
They reject Chelsea offer no mean say you don’t like haaland, that guy nah wizard when it’s come to goal. Even as a Man U Fan. My prayer point was Chelsea’s not to sign that boy” cos he would surely net my club” which I don’t want” with a hope my club would sign him next season which his buy out clause is 65milions pounds!

Oh before I forgot. Haaland do play both legs left or right” that idiot of a boy get shot die grin, Man City keeper can testify to this grin!!!

The guy left nah fire, right nah fire”” and what everyone love about him, he don’t have time to waste” he’s very fast in thinking and calculating! He’s not a full striker at all!!

That’s why keepers hate him grin!

I am still praying for Dortmund not to sell to Chelsea” I prefer they sell to Madrid or Bayern or they can’t wait for Man U to buy him next season!

Peace.
His buyout clause is 75m not 65m
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Thunday1005(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Old G .
You will forever be in our heart. Wish you success

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Gotze1: 1:21am On Jul 18, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

He didn't win FA cup
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by AKzee(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...very lazy n dull striker jhare....i jus dnt like I when a striker is dull n also a left footed striker n dts why i don't fancy haaland dt much..
You don't like left footed striker? It means you have never seen me.
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by fujirice: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2021
6 years in Arsenal, 3 FA cups 3 Community shields grin grin grin
Just 3 years in Chelsea 1 Champion’s League trophy, 1 Europa League Trophy.
The difference is like day and night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by derbykol(f): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... Sure.... They deserve Timo Werner and Tammy Abraham....... Giroud may be lazy but he's very effective in the box as he brings other players into play....... If that's what lazy means, then let all the strikers be lazy..... A lazy striker has the world cup, Europa league champions league, fa Cup, community shield, ligue 1.....won the best goal award in his time with arsenal, won top scorer in ligue 1......[/b]bros how hard working and successful can a striker be? [b]
Ask him o
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by goldman777: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Oliver giroud reminds me of Christophe dugarry former French acmilan striker they both play sluggish football but so unpredictably dangerous when you think they are not in the game they score goals from nowhere

1 Like

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by ofiko123(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations to Olivier giroud..
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you for the good job you did at Chelsea … enjoy the next chapter at Milan
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2021
fujirice:
6 years in Arsenal, 3 FA cups 3 Community shields grin grin grin
Just 3 years in Chelsea 1 Champion’s League trophy, 1 Europa League Trophy.
The difference is like day and night grin grin
Please don’t take style to wound Gunners here grin grin
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by Bluesea1and2: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Man has done enough at Chelsea
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by gulfer: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
paulolee:

Haaland uses both feet quite well, you're absolutely right about Giroud... Milan why angry angry
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by paulolee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
gulfer:
Haaland uses both feet quite well, you're absolutely right about Giroud... Milan why angry angry
yeah he uses both feet very well bt more of a left footed striker just as cr7 using both legs BT have a stronger right foot
Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by MOVIC6: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
And worldcup, very lazy..
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

Re: Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
obembet:

119 appearances
39 goals
14 assists
Champions League
Europa League
FA Cup

Lazy? Hows he lazy? Wasn't he d highest goalscorer in d Europa competition that Chelsea won?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests / Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.