Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Drop And Advice!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Drop And Advice!!! (203 Views)

Please Need Help And Advice / Help And Advice Needed Urgently / Planning On Opening A New Standard Bet 9ja House(tips And Advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop And Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please I need an advice, ��� please don't just check this and keep quiet.

I'm entrepreneur I have a website that sells data and airtime. But I was attacked few weeks ago and I had to subscribe to a security firewall which cost a fortune. Now I can't provide all customers demand because of the capital I'm running the business with. The demand is higher than supply and I'm losing customers.

Please I'm losing my mind, I worked so hard to set up this business and I don't want to loose it please I need help.

Please advise me, going to be refreshing this page for your advice.
Re: Drop And Advice!!! by Spadee: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Mieasongz post=103808084]Please I need an advice, ��� please don't just check this and keep quiet.

I'm entrepreneur I have a website that sells data and airtime. But I was attacked few weeks ago and I had to subscribe to a security firewall which cost a fortune. Now I can't provide all customers demand because of the capital I'm running the business with. The demand is higher than supply and I'm losing customers.

Please I'm losing my mind, I worked so hard to set up this business and I don't want to loose it please I need help.

Please advise me, going to be refreshing this page for your advice.
[/quote

You should have checked the cost of that firewall before subscribing! Now, you have to device a way of keeping your customers to avoid bankruptcy...

(1) (Reply)

... / Investors Needed Urgently Call/whatsap 09049563151 / Do You Want A Lagoon Front Dry Land? Don’t Miss This Top Notch Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.