Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House (66704 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by NwekeUG(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
BBNaija's Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 27th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning new photos of herself. One of the photos was captioned;

"This time last year I was in lockdown for the BBN Reality Tv Show hoping I would make it into the show. I celebrated my last birthday there with a bottle of champagne and a complimentary cake from the team, which I really appreciated. I ate by myself because no one was allowed into my space

I was selected into the BBN house with just 501 x followers on Instagram and 5x followers on Twitter at that time.

Today, I’m celebrating my 27th birthday with over Eight hundred thousand of you who have followed me throughout this wonderful journey. You have seen my lowest moments and encouraged me to keep pushing, you’ve witnessed my wins and celebrated with me.

Thank You All For Believing So Much In The Ka3na Brand And Sticking Around Through It All

I May Not Be The Perfect Version Of Myself But I Promise To Always Be The REAL ME... THE BOSS LADY!

HBD To Me & Everyone Celebrating Today

@ka3na_brand

#Ka3naTheBossLady@27"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ-v1-Nd9g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her white husband, Mr. Jones earlier gifted her a house for her birthday celebration which she had shared on her Instagram handle. She also shared a recorded video of her husband wishing her a happy birthday.

See the post below.

"CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW. From Mr. Jones to Mrs. Jones. I no dey use jazz oh my mama use better soap take baf me wahlai. My old wine buys the best gifts."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZHZ7Ytd1Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvFr7wU-wg

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by NwekeUG(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
More

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by cybriz82(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
I been want ask if this her husband dey see well n hear well so? Cus him barny b dey yarn say she dn knack praise like 3times on live tv.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
3years time,she go still be 27years old.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by obicoolnino: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
27 abi 37... I think most ladies fancy birthdays a lot because they see it as an avenue to cash out big time both from admirers, boyfriend's and sugar daddies.. happy birthday.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Jestin: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
I dey Oba. Where you dey ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Olosho International.
I'm happy she messed her self up in the reunion and housemates kept her to where she really belongs. In the high height of ikorodu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Pretty Ka3na.

Make it a Barbecue-Filled parry dearie.
Have fun nd enjoy your day.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Olosho International
Cos she decided to marry a foreigner,
You open up your mouth to call her international olosho.
Na wa for some of una for here o.

Who stopped you from doing local government runs too, maybe atleast you will buy a bicycle.

Better pray to God for a brighter rewarding future instead of calling people names or hating .

Be happy for who is happy so your day of celebration will come also Akwampuruamu!

Our kobo!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by adebenson155: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Old Oyibo husband...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Detes: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by jericco1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol congratulations
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
/
How does someone's husband give her a house?

Does the house belong exclusively to her? Abi no be two of dem go live there?

I don't understand.

/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by oneble: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oyinbo must pay
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by HEBEI: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Old oyibo husband

Nawaa for una sef grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Doggedseller: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Wow... your own better my sister

Do you want a flawless skin without pimples, dark spots, blemishes and stretch marks? Look no further, call or watsapp immediately for this amazing organic black soap. 080 6029 1729

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Something wey Praise don chop clean mouth finish... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by markkuss: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
BBNaija's Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 27th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared stunning new photos of herself. One of the photos was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ-v1-Nd9g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her white husband, Mr. Jones earlier gifted her a house for her birthday celebration which she had shared on her Instagram handle. She also shared a recorded video of her husband wishing her a happy birthday.

See the post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZHZ7Ytd1Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvFr7wU-wg

Congratulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx5ziOkUKU
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by tonididdy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Em what about praise and I fucke him undecided
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abobbi forget, This old banny worwor no be chaise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
The hustle is real.

Weytin oga, wey no last for 5-seconds, buy for her

May I not become a mumu husband

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by elganzar(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Don't even bother calling her Olosho, or something of sort__ not because it's false, because even you no holy pass

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Cashewman: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's the power of money.......

God Almighty we thanks you with our present condition of living. we equally pray to you to enriched our pocket more [color=#770077][/color]beyond recognitions....(Aameen)
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by cassidy1996(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
K
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by sammysmiles(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Issokay
Re: Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House by Kingluqman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
27, see bresssss grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.