Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe (65644 Views)

Breaking! Unknown Gunmen Attack A Truck Carrying Cows Again At Ekwulummiri-video / Igbos Can Go To War Again - Joe Igbokwe / Biafra: Why I Am Not Boycotting -Deep Calls Deep! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by authority2006(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Okudiover:

Gospel truth.
emecheboy2:
Aside that, rich folks in Anambra already have lots of cattle ranches.

I guess the price of cow and meat wasn't affected in Anambra state during the last northern traders strike? Cattle ranches on paper. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2021
manny4life:

Joe Igbokwe is from Uruagu, Nnewi, ask yourself whether he attends Uruagu or even Nnewi meeting in Lagos, talk more of going home. He's been excommunicated by his family and his clan. Even Joe knows that he's no longer welcome. But if you think it's a lie, you can prove to us otherwise.

I hate replying lies or ssttuupppiddd comment but let me indulge you for a while

I remember vividly when uruagu meeting group visited him for upcoming events and has been communication between them till today

As at today nobody has excommunicated igbokwe from his clan or uruagu....

The burden of proof is on u to tell us when such excommunication happened?

I detest bitter people who prides in fake rumour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by eteba(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2021
midolian:
Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe React To Reports On High Purchase Of Cows

Dear Joe,
Can u please move a bit closer to Nnewi, we can't clearly hear what you re saying.

Thanks and God bless.
ESN.

1 Like

Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2021
WTF. Is wrong with these politicians. Was this statement really necessary. Mtwwwe��‍♂️
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Omodua(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He has say what you know.

He has.
When did he visit last?
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Sunday2021: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Joe only ask one small question, but ipob terrorists are running from piller to post no answer.
Pls you guys should answer Joe and stop fooling around.
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Mosesvic11(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

story

what u read online is just one omachancha from igbokwe family who appeased the gullible Igbos with what they want to hear

anambra are not bitter people same as chief priest

Igbos are for touts and never do well.
sorry bro, I am not from the east but any man who can sale out his people is not worthy of living... Let him travel home and see, then I will take him serious.
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by midolian(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Mosesvic11:
sorry bro, I am not from the east but any man who can sale out his people is not worthy of living... Let him travel home and see, then I will take him serious.
mumu post. How has he sold out his people? By saying things the way they are? By saying things that will be highly beneficial to them?

C'mn getaut! undecided
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Mosesvic11(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Please tell us who the other people raising cows are. Jealousy kiii una
Grow up,.. anywhere you go in this country people rearing cow... And Igbo and Fulani maybe enemy but they can do business.. a case study of America and China
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by ensamy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Joe should shot up he is a poor Nigerian politician. He should go and shot from those boys. sad sad
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by Princewell2012(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
epondudu:
Those cows are 3much, I can bet with my two iron black balls that IPOB will eat from it.

Oga. what is the meaning of this rubbish? was it given for free? don't Fulani's in the north buy electronics. I can do everything with my money, beside why didn't they refused to sell those cow to him. Honestly we behave like babies in this nation. When I go to port to buy cow doing my father's burial, come and see how they were running after me
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by goodheart02(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbokwe is right

this will show u that Igbos are just bitter touts who are frustrated in life
......na bitter and ragtags fulll that group.

people are doing their business and one albino from abia state just want to create friction though na scam him be sha

igbokwe ride on

biafra is dead and buried nailled coffin.

I'm sure you're now happy as some of your mallam brothers finally have money to feed after the purchase of such amount of cows. Such purchase they haven't experienced before in their miserable cow rearing life. And I'm sure even your northern alhajis can't even patronize them that way.

Lesson for the day: Doings get levels
Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by epondudu: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Princewell2012:

Oga. what is the meaning of this rubbish? was it given for free? don't Fulani's in the north buy electronics. I can do everything with my money, beside why didn't they refused to sell those cow to him. Honestly we behave like babies in this nation. When I go to port to buy cow doing my father's burial, come and see how they were running after me
Oga accept the fact that Igbos are full of bitter and spiteful jobless lots....I thought they are cow lents have they forgotten the #boycottcowmeat#

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.