Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than (11181 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by pansophist(m): 1:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Young women do not give good advices, they are still at their prime and haven't been in the other side closer to menopause, so they have the tendency to be dumb. Dont listen to your friends. Your aunt and mum are matured, and their advice is solid. His earnings are fluid, it can change tomorrow. So why focus so much on that? He is not even comfortable with his earnings and wants to improve, that should be a good sign. If he snacks all day, and satisfied being a looser, then I'll advice you to avoid him, but he is a good man and focused on improving his income So why not?

If settling for less is financial only, then you're lost. Settling for less should be about his character, contentment, integrity, maturity, honesty, uprightness, altruism and being morally upright. These are lifelong qualities that will take you through thick and thin, not money, besides, he can earn big tomorrow easily. Once again, your friends are dumb, albeit, naively because ironically, they seems to believe their advice is good. How else can you prove to him that you love him genuinely and not for money, if his income is a big deal for you?

So far, its obvious your heart accepts him. And you can't keep waiting. So it's simply a case of choosing your battle. You can't avoid the battle, but at least you have a choice to choose. Instead of waiting for him to ask you out, why not do it yourself? Yea do it yourself. At least you'll know where you stand. If you should move on with your life, or show him that you're OK with his earnings and ready to go through thick and thin with him.

Tell him you find him attractive, it can be via text, or tell someone to tell him. Just make your intention known. You're a lady and time is your worse enemy, don't waste any more time. Something tells me this guy loves you too, and see no reason to rush since he is in for the long term. Usually guys want to sleep with girls they don't see as a keeper, but when they meet the one, they will be at their best behaviour.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by dingbang(m): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2021
I am from south south.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by ednut1(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2021
The guy hasn’t even said anything about relationship nawa o. Many ladies have lost potential husbands too this way. If he gets a 500k job tomorrow will he want you As you no want am now

7 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Judybash93(m): 4:42am On Jul 18, 2021
First, i can deduce from your post that you want a traditional relationship where your man would be the main provider. In contrast, a lot of women nowadays make more than their men and yes, if a woman is the breadwinner, what's the problem with that? Men have been doing it for eons but you want to switch now when you make more than him If you have to shoulder the major financial burden of your family, what's the problem with that? Aren't men and women equal?

Secondly, you are making assumptions on how he feels or thinks about you. You can't just induce from the way he looks at you. He might only see you as a friend. Talk to him and get to know what he has in mind before breaking your own heart.

Finally, i think you need new friends.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by cRobo: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
I AM INLOVE WITH A GUY I AM FAR RICHER THAN.
I need a candid, serious and matured advice. I am a lady of 28yrs I stay in Abuja and work here. I am from south south in Nigeria. I recently moved to an area in Abuja and was thinking of a church to go so I went to a church closer to my house and I enjoy the service and I met this cute dark handsome guy in the church. Althrough the service my attention was on him, his personality and dress sense attracted me to him. I like slim guyz and tall guys because I am tall. So after service I went home, thinking about him and looking forward to Sunday morning to go to church to see my crush. I love the fact that this guy true loves God. One thing led to another we had to start talking and I fell even deeper inlove with him, he is a graduate and works in an IT Media firm. It's been 18 months now we have been talking and we are so fond of ourselves and absolutely we are catching feelings for each other but he has not said anything about relationship yet. I am super convinced that he has no relationship, I asked our pastor stylishly and he told me the guy is not in any relationship. This guy is a keeper, has character, treats me with uttermost respect and value. The way he looks into my eyes makes me know he has a thing in his heart for me. Note I have been to his house severally, he stays in a single studio apartment while I stay in a flat and still he is not intemidated at all. He has never asked me for money at all and never pushed for sex, and we have not had sex. We buy things for each other occasionally, like he reciprocates and appreciates my efforts.
Recently we were discussing and he Opened up to me that his salary is 80,000 and he is seriously thinking of how he can settle down with that and that's his major source of Income apart from other stuff he does. He has a registered company that he is working on already. I can see him pushing and making all efforts to improve himself. Me on the other side I make 250,000 monthly though I have not told him. I truly love this guy and I want to settle with him but on 80,000 naira income monthly. I was thinking could it be the reason why he has not asked me out yet after 18 months.
I told my girlfriends about it not relating or referring to him, my girlfriends, they said I should not settle for less I should look for a man who earns higher.
Please people here are my concerns.
1. I love this guy but he has not said anything about relationship yet, how do I make him ask me out
2. Am I settling for less with 80,000 as his salary, will he abandon family responsibility to me in the future.
3. Should I tell him how much I earn , will he not take advantage of me
4. Should I move on its been 18months but truly my heart is peaceful with him, we laugh we smile we encourage each other and we build each other.
5. Should I follow my girlfriends advice to look for someone who earns higher.
6. There is a guy who has been on my neck for 9 months now he works in NNPC, DPR has a car and comfort but I see a toxic red flag in him that's making me scared of him, yet he won't give up he is from south south as well
7. I spoke with my aunt and she said to me if she has her way she will make sure I never have contact with my girlfriends who don't understand life and who are not ready for marriage. My aunt told me that she feels the guy in my church is my God ordained husband. My mom also said the same thing that the guy is ok but she would have preferred someone from south south. My church guy is from middle belt
8. Many things are running through my mind I know I love him.
THIS ARE THE QUALITIES I LIKE IN HIM
1. He loves God and genuinely Born again Christian
2. He is sincerely and honest person
3. He is sacrificial and gives me listening ears.
4. He is very mature he seniors me with 6-7 yrs
5. He just a calm person and very organized and visionary
Please help me make the right decision by airing out your opinion.
Right now he is the only not too rich guy in my life who I expect him to ask me out and he has not. Other toaster's are super rich and they are on my neck trust me I am pretty beautiful light skin girl.

South south girl

Just know that you are not rich because you earn 250,000

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Fiscus105(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2021
After your aunt (ur blood) had offered you her candid advise about reality of life, marriage inclusive, why comming to public forum to update us about new supper story series again?

Going by your episode, if I have my way ,I will advise 80k guy to run as fast as he could from you, ......I can see a wife who won't respect her huband after marriage.....
.......I can see a wife whose her friends and other 3rd party will be controlling her marriage from outside.

...............and I can see a marriage that won't last cos wife may abandon the marriage if things refuse to improve on the side of husband.

Fcmb boss and tunde scenario may repeat it's in future

15 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by geebrownng: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Well! This post attracted me. Missy, is a good thing when you really find love ok? There are possibilities right now, either he has a girlfriend somewhere else or his just taking his time. I must warn, never disclose your salary to him right now, and never show him you have the money. Follow him gradually, give him time and don't look desperate. A man knows what he wants no matter what. And also, when it comes to marriage, confusion always sets in, you have to be very careful so you don't take the wrong decision. Pray my dear, I beg you!!! You have your own plans, God has His.. they have to align.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Tampa6246(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2021
This relationship thing works differently for everyone. My quick story. My gf brought me to Abj when we were just friends. She had a bf then and I had a gf. Rented an apartment for me to help me start life. I was unemployed for 8months. It never bothered her. She fed me, cloth me, etc. Till I got a remote job with the biggest design company in the world. Life's good now.

My ex (then gf) left me and got married and my friend (now wife-to-be) broke up with her bf just to be with me. We are engaged now

Pray and follow your heart. Don't listen to ANYONE. If you know the guy has feelings for you, ask him questions. 18months is long enough for a man to make his intentions known. Listen to him carefully not minding what you feel for him.

I hope you make the right decision.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Fiscus105(m): 5:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Goodlifeonlyy:
I think you should find someone who is richer than you. Reason is that you will respect a guy richer than you than the ones you’re richer than. You’re not in love. This is infatuation and also considering your age.

The said guy will not want to marry you if he knows you earn more and also richer than him, except he wants to use you to escape his present predicament. A man is the head of the house and the pride of his family. Meaning he must be able to provide strong finance and his wife support him with the little she can. This is what make the family strong. In a situation where reverse is the case, the story will change. Yes! it Might work Out but the chances are very slim. Such marriage is bound not to last.

* And if richer guys refuse to come up? She should remain single for life?

* If she marries richer guy and after few years things go bad for richer guy and starts earning far lesser money?

*If she marries richer guy and after marriage, God now blesses her and her own money skyrockets? she should abandon the marriage and start looking for Otedola or Dangote alikes?

Your type, just like her clique of females friends are reason why some ladies remain single for so long and why some marriages collapse because of ill advise, I will indulge you to listen to what Folorunsho Alakija said recently when she clocked 70.

According to OP, she earns up to 450k monthly and the guy 80k = 500k plus, that amount will make a couple leaves convinently by naija infilation standard.

If the husband is a good man and she too also good woman who respects husband , not on basis of money husband has but as her crown, they would enjoy their marriage, provided they won't listen to toxic advise as ur own.

Husbands and wives should be endeavors to see themselves as one flesh if they truly want to enjoy their marriages.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by kkelvin(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
I need a candid, serious and matured advice. I am a lady of 28yrs I stay in Abuja and work here. I am from south south in Nigeria. I recently moved to an area in Abuja and was thinking of a church to go so I went to a church closer to my house and I enjoy the service and I met this cute dark handsome guy in the church. Althrough the service my attention was on him, his personality and dress sense attracted me to him. I like slim guyz and tall guys because I am tall. So after service I went home, thinking about him and looking forward to Sunday morning to go to church to see my crush. I love the fact that this guy true loves God. One thing led to another we had to start talking and I fell even deeper inlove with him, he is a graduate and works in an IT Media firm. It's been 18 months now we have been talking and we are so fond of ourselves and absolutely we are catching feelings for each other but he has not said anything about relationship yet. I am super convinced that he has no relationship, I asked our pastor stylishly and he told me the guy is not in any relationship. This guy is a keeper, has character, treats me with uttermost respect and value. The way he looks into my eyes makes me know he has a thing in his heart for me. Note I have been to his house severally, he stays in a single studio apartment while I stay in a flat and still he is not intemidated at all. He has never asked me for money at all and never pushed for sex, and we have not had sex. We buy things for each other occasionally, like he reciprocates and appreciates my efforts.
Recently we were discussing and he Opened up to me that his salary is 80,000 and he is seriously thinking of how he can settle down with that and that's his major source of Income apart from other stuff he does. He has a registered company that he is working on already. I can see him pushing and making all efforts to improve himself. Me on the other side I make 250,000 monthly though I have not told him. I truly love this guy and I want to settle with him but on 80,000 naira income monthly. I was thinking could it be the reason why he has not asked me out yet after 18 months.
I told my girlfriends about it not relating or referring to him, my girlfriends, they said I should not settle for less I should look for a man who earns higher.
1. I love this guy but he has not said anything about relationship yet, how do I make him ask me out
2. Am I settling for less with 80,000 as his salary, will he abandon family responsibility to me in the future.
4. Should I move on its been 18months but truly my heart is peaceful with him, we laugh we smile we encourage each other and we build each other.
6. There is a guy who has been on my neck for 9 months now he works in NNPC, DPR has a car and comfort but I see a toxic red flag in him that's making me scared of him, yet he won't give up he is from south south as well
7. I spoke with my aunt and she said to me if she has her way she will make sure I never have contact with my girlfriends who don't understand life and who are not ready for marriage. My aunt told me that she feels the guy in my church is my God ordained husband. My mom also said the same thing that the guy is ok but she would have preferred someone from south south. My church guy is from middle belt
Right now he is the only not too rich guy in my life who I expect him to ask me out and he has not. Other toaster's are super rich and they are on my neck trust me I am pretty beautiful light skin girl.

Your answer to the question is already there. Think of it this way. A job or earnings is temporary. Even you with your connections can change that for guy1. But for guy1, know this, people hardly change character; character is often permanent. Very few people change. That's all you need to know to make your decision. I tell you this for free, all the women being beaten and abused in their marriages will give anything to be with someone who earns 15k/month and genuinely love and respect them. Money matters no doubt, but the status of money can be changed. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by AntiSimp: 5:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Thank you for this.. I will have conversation with him tomorrow after church, we are in the same unit in church so I will tell him I am coming over to his house later to talk with him, I truly don't want to appear desperate before him and my heart is beating fast what if he say I see u as a friend ... I don't think my legs can carry me out of his house to my house, I may end up crying my eyes out.
Don't ask him out, DNT tell him ur salary, don't have any serious conversation with him. He knows what he's doing, he's over 30..he's not blind. His past experience is making him snub obviously rich ladies. He knows u are expensive or of high taste..and probably knows u earn high...
Just give him green light and talk abt when he intends to have a galfriend since u never saw anyone with her...
Then u can flip his jealousy switch...by saying certain guy is after u, and u are under pressure to commit to him..
Then another point...since u are 29, who knows maybe he wants someone younger..there are guys like that, who wish to settle with gals below 26

12 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by AntiSimp: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2021
It's strange for a guy of such age and experience of 30yrs+ to not ask you out, or tries to trick you into sex for 18months despite being close to you, since u say u are pretty. Is he as naive about gals issue? I doubt since he had previous relationship according to you.
Question is, how does he get sex? For the past 18months u can't tell me he dint have sex..just as u grin

These are my guess

1. He may have a lady whom he's observing from afar, probably younger than 29

2. He may be fixated on marrying someone younger than 29

3. He might have seen your greenlight and feels u will come too hard on him if he asks u out, so he's probably preventing that, keeping his option open, and facing his financial goals than entangling with u.

4. He may have certain notion or misconception about you, making him not to consider you as a serious option. Yes get him to talk about his notion about you....

Raise questions about wanting an honest opinion from him about what he thinks about her in terms of career, attitude, marriage, taste, and life philosophy, that u are trying to appraise and change certain things abt ursef.

Such open ended question as this is enough to make him vomit everything he feels about u...also observe his body language, tone, excitement and emotions as he talks..make him talk..and listen..urge in on with further questions...u will get many clue. Best place to do this is at a bar after 1 or 2 bottles of beer grin
5. Get him to talk abt his sex life and sex interests jsut to know how he gets sex...and don't flirt in that moment so he won't think u are trying to seduce him. Just be neutral.
Now my advice for you.
At 29, if u are serious about marriage, don't let ur 250k get into ur head. Be humble..many guys are passing through alot. If u meet a humble one who earns over 70 or 80 or 100..stop stigmatising his pay.. You don't know his history, or how much he had earned in the past. Be humble.
A man focused on his goals and vision is worth more than u can imagine. Stop being shallow.
A man earning 80k above in this current Nigeria of joblessness is not a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Obas101(m): 5:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Please this not a lie I am the person involved, I know his office I stumbled on his employment offer letter.
Please if you don't have much to say kindly keep mute. This is not a lie please I beg u.

Abi na me
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Gaddafih001(m): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
Why do you seek the counsel of MEN?
Go and seek it from God and he will show you the signs that he is your husband or he will show you a vision or even talk to you.
God saved me from being duped by a man my father handed me over to take care of me before he died..
17 million naira could have gone to the wind.
I have already given him 2.3 million,planning to pay for the second installment when he started exposing himself by himself.
I prayed for 15 days/ midnight for God to expose him if he is a fraud.
And God saved me.
Please do same and God will come to the rescue on time.
He said we should seek him when we will still find him..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2021
samwash:
I will not advice you, but you already know that you want, you are only looking for options to confuse your self the more.
Remember is only constant thing in life is change, 80k salary is not forever.
Moreover, why not seek God in prayer & ask for His assistance, then also meet someone that is genuine of God to also assist you to pray over it.

adopt this approach
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by eddyghali(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Thank you for this.. I will have conversation with him tomorrow after church, we are in the same unit in church so I will tell him I am coming over to his house later to talk with him, I truly don't want to appear desperate before him and my heart is beating fast what if he say I see u as a friend ... I don't think my legs can carry me out of his house to my house, I may end up crying my eyes out.

When you go there, talk business with him, what other ideas he has to improve his income, and how you can help him with it. With that he will see how different you are to his exes, completely. Use your noney and build something. I didnt even marry with that amount sef, but we are fine.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by FatherChrismas(f): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations oo lightskinned girl

2 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

My Sister is better you ask than to be kept in the dark. Have an open mind that the meeting will either produce a good or bad outcome.

You have nothing to lose by asking. Forget about whether he will feel yo are desperate. Imagine keeping you in an unsure relationship for another 2 Years? See him after service and sort it out. Time is going my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Makawhizzy: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Make me just tell you personal experience
I met my wife while I was still hustling so you can’t categorically placed my income as constant. It rises and fall as jobs come in while my wife is a contract staff with a bank but still earns more than me. We tied the knot when our monthly income was barely 100k combined and we stay in a three rooms self contained wing apartment at ojuelegba barracks as at 2016. Less than six months after wedding she got comverted & we moved to the north west as her salary is now 200k while my income had evolved close to 100k. We spent less than two years in the NW and she resigned as the HSSA role is systematically turning to marketing products that an average northerner will never buy and the pressure was just too much plus I can easily make her salary in 2-3 days as at 2018/19.
The fact you started higher than him doesn’t mean you will remain higher over time cox life happens and as long as he has a vision and ready to give all into it with your support no qualms.
To burst your bubbles join I do not see any biggie in my wife earning more than me maybe because during finances in marriage in one of our counseling class we both agreed that we won’t operate a joint account but money made by either of us belongs to both of us so there is nothing like this is my money or this is your money in my home.
Just so you know she had the offer of settling with a cool older guy with a better salary, car and house in bodija before I proposed to her cox we have been friends since 2008 I helped her secure her first house in university but you see today she doesn’t need permission to drive any car she sees in the fleet or make decision on any property.
To buttress it for you my ex married a guy who is also an hustler and she earns far better and has business portfolio in millions managed by my company and she’s supporting her hubby cox he has real vision and he’s doing the work of increasing his own business.
As long as you are sure he’s GOD FEARING wos wos wobi it means you have someone to report him to and he’ll listen when he misbehaves and you are sure he gives you peace, Aunty support his vision and become a shareholder.
Last time we used the term borrow was when I took a 60k loan from her when we were dating and told her look I’m not returning this and I won’t return subsequent ones cox today you are a 50% shareholder in this vision I’m building so if you believe in it madam put your money there.
Selah!!

10 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Kriss216: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2021
An evening newspaper earning 250k monthly with no job security feels she's rich cheesy

Fish brains for a reason!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Temmylee01(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Madam, truth is our help post come from somewhere... Now if you're earning that much and You feel like this guy is the perfect guy for you plsss waste no time in making him yours at all time. You ladies need to get this straight it's easy for you ladies to have a job now this days than a guy.....for the fact that the guy is trying his best in all ramifications means is not waiting for manner to fall from above, maybe he has nobody to help him, maybe if he has someone who could help him with some funds he would have gone far with his life and career.

I knw of a lady who went to site and fell in love with a plumber, they kicked start their relationship and she make sure the guy got admission into uniabuja, now the bros is done with his school and they're both married the bros still does his plumbing work but in another dimension... He does siwage line for one of the top estate developer both here in abj and in Lagos, with the lady's connection he lands those contract. Now he drives around in his benzema haves houses inside Abuja and happily married to the lady. I met the bros and he told me by himself when some issues arise between us then. Don't follow ur evil friend advice ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by CsRockefeller(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Tampa6246:
This relationship thing works differently for everyone. My quick story. My gf brought me to Abj when we were just friends. She had a bf then and I had a gf. Rented an apartment for me to help me start life. I was unemployed for 8months. It never bothered her. She fed me, cloth me, etc. Till I got a remote job with the biggest design company in the world. Life's good now.

My ex (then gf) left me and got married and my friend (now wife-to-be) broke up with her bf just to be with me. We are engaged now

Pray and follow your heart. Don't listen to ANYONE. If you know the guy has feelings for you, ask him questions. 18months is long enough for a man to make his intentions known. Listen to him carefully not minding what you feel for him.

I hope you make the right decision.

You broke another man's relationship and you are happy?

Lol. Hope it ends well with you two.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by AntiSimp: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Stop talking like a simp...You can't stop a woman if she sees someone else she's more interested in
Why won't it end well? DNT have victim mentality
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Fiscus105(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Female with male besties nah ruse, deceiving oneself, .......I pity any guy who allow his fiance or wife has male besties.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Freelane33(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2021
IF SHE TALKS ABOUT OTHER MEN THAN THE MAIN BOY FRIEND SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET .Lol...OP BELONGS TO THE STREET . LET STREET COVERS HER TAB cool cool.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by CsRockefeller(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2021
AntiSimp:

Stop talking like a simp...You can't stop a woman if she sees someone else she's more interested in
Why won't it end well? DNT have victim mentality

Bla..Bla...Bla.

Read what you wrote up there and ask yourself if it made any sense.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Enginiaman1(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Awnnnnn it's okay omalicha,he is a shy person trust me.
That's how we shy guys do,we go love the person die but to tell am na wahala.
Don't be surprise,he thinks about you all day long!
Most times is good to shoot your shot,watin go be go be.
Smile,best of luck!

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Go with your head not your heart.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Fiscus105:
After your aunt(ur blood) had offered you her candid advise about reality of life, marriage inclusive, why comming to public forum to update us about new supper story series again?

Going by your episode, if I have my way ,I will advise 80k guy to run as fast as he could from you, ......I can see a wife who won't respect her huband after marriage.....
.......I can see a wife whose her friends and other 3rd party will be controlling her marriage from outside.

...............and I can see a marriage that won't last cos wife may abandon the marriage if things refuse to improve on the side of husband.
You have seen well. May you see tomorrow.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by marrakech(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Dear Nancy... In marriage, is no perfection. U just have to identify someone whose shortcomings u alone can truly tolerate. Not what someone else would tolerate...
Having said that, he may not exactly show the intimidation. He may nurture it. Especially as u said most of Hus relationships in the PST ended due to his financial status. Having been to your house, he might have perceived u to be more comfortable, and as such, a possible future dumper of him. In essence. He probably nurture a thing for u, but waiting for Hus finances to improve to be able to ask u out.
Dear nancee, have u tried to use your contacts to ger him a better job? U could do it anonymously... How about investing in Hus start up business with a legal document indicating your financial contribution and your stake( as a precaution).
I could keep saying, but my finger are aching this morning
Nancee4love:

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by drealbenard(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2021
I have a simple question. Would you have considered dating or even settling down with this guy if your time wasn't running out??

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / +18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.