Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba (460 Views)

I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba by Domaug: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Popular Nollywood comic superstar and film maker Williams Uchemba has revealed what he did after all he saw in Oba at Obi Cubana's Mom burial festival or will I say carnival.

The burial of Obi Cubana's Mom which took place at Oba town in Anambra State was not only graced by businessmen from all over the country and abroad but attracted the likes of Davido 30GB,Phyno,Zubby Michael,Kanayo o.Kanayo to mention a few.As many superstars, politicians and business moguls were present to commiserate and gift him their condolences gifts.

The said burial has been making waves on social media for almost a week now as many are still astonished with the show of wealth,300+cows and other expenses.

Williams Uchemba in his normal act of making comic posts and skits wrote;
"What I saw in Oba is making me catch cold,I went to follow ritualists to do dorime"
These he posted with his very funny and comic pictures.

I am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,I Went To Follow Ritualist-William Uchemba
IkbJuly 18, 2021
Popular Nollywood comic superstar and film maker Williams Uchemba has revealed what he did after all he saw in Oba at Obi Cubana's Mom burial festival or will I say carnival.

The burial of Obi Cubana's Mom which took place at Oba town in Anambra State was not only graced by businessmen from all over the country and abroad but attracted the likes of Davido 30GB,Phyno,Zubby Michael,Kanayo o.Kanayo to mention a few.As many superstars, politicians and business moguls were present to commiserate and gift him their condolences gifts.

The said burial has been making waves on social media for almost a week now as many are still astonished with the show of wealth,300+cows and other expenses.

"What I saw in Oba is making me catch cold,I went to follow ritualists to do dorime"
These he posted with his very funny and comic

http://roziblogz..com/2021/07/i-am-feeling-cold-after-what-i-saw-in.html

Re: I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba by Domaug: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Domaug:

I am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,I Went To Follow Ritualist-William Uchemba
IkbJuly 18, 2021

Re: I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba by Domaug: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2021

IkbJuly 18, 2021

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Real Fight Between Maria And Jacky B. Hot Hot Fight / Sarla Thukral: Google Celebrates India’s First Woman Pilot With Doodle / “timini Is Cursed With Manipulating Young Girls” Lydia Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.