Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89488 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Of course, that's why I'm talking from experience.

Are u rich? Is deji adeyanju poor?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by sonnie10: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
First Obi Cubana is rich and also has rich friends.

I personally saw people doing their own things at that burial. Most of the money, we only saw bundle in peoples bags either in their car or houses.

People saw an avenue to hype themselves. Coming with friends and convoy and pictures of cash which they will eventually return with.

One said he donated 46 cow, na lie. How much will it cost to hire and park a trailer of cow in the house from one cow seller ? Did you see when they were slaughtered?

Another said 30millon casket. That one na pure dodo! Where do they sell that one in Nigeria? Even if it was imported, it cannot be up to that.

It simple, he has rich friend who came together to hype the whole burial especially that Chief priest of a guy and E money.

Those two cam hype any Mugu to spend his last penny.

Trust me, they made more money than they spent for that burial. Follow Anambra guys blindly at your own peril. Those guy don’t engage in any venture that there is no profit. Even burial.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Babara1994:

Envy? Yorubas billionaires don't need to impress anyone, they are wiser than that

We don't need to prove that we have the best schools, industries, hospitals and the best brains. Even the most billionaires. Even the youngest billionaires with legit sources of income (according to forbes) are Yorubas.

We have the strongest and most influential leaders, even in music, we are far better.
Our States are the most developed, our universities are the best.
The industries in Ogun state alone outnumbers all the industries in the South East combined.

Go siddon jere, we no be mate.
Only you,operating a female moniker, but you are Mr Seyi.
At some times you're an Igbo lady who hates how Igbos are throwing money about.
Part time, you are yerobber who is superior to Igbos.
If you dedicate all this time to bettering your life, you will be richer than Obi Cubana.
Peace be unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by nku5: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
sonnie10:

Trust me, they made more money than they spent for that burial. Follow Anambra guys blindly at your own peril. Those guy don’t engage in any venture that there is no profit. Even burial.

This is the koko. Obi Cubana spent very little for the burial but most people can't grasp this grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
MartinsD12:

Now I know deji is a big fool, is this the type of person we call activist, how dare you deji compare obi Cubana with the yahoo boy hush puppy, obi Cubana is the chairman of Cubana group of companies which is more popular with hotels and night clubs at least we know what he does that gives him money, name one company hush pappy has built none, deji start thinking with your brain
Honestly, I prefer dealing with hausa/foolanis than Yorubas, at least you know where they stand.
But Yorubas always have this envious,backbiting character whenever it comes to Igbos.
I'm not just talking cos of this Deji/Cubana yarn,I work wt plenty of them,it's d same behaviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Yseone(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Goan wash it for him, attention seeker.

nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
cjwalter:

Hahaha...you can't even clam one region, are you not the one that said you regret been an igbo lady and now your Yoruba again.... all i can say to you don't allow envy and jealous destroy your mind
In one of her topics, she is male oo
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Gfskw: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

Are you implying that the source of his huge wealth is his night clubs
Yes.
His hotels too.
His eateries too.
His wine and spirits import business too.
My wife and her siblings went to hustle and bustle in Abuja few days ago.
By around 1am,Baylis cream drink was already sold out,and it was going for 60k per bottle..same baylis sold for about 8k in supermarkets.
Chapman was 5500
You can imagine for hennessey and other drinks.
Then multiply that for more than 6 clubs scattered all over the happening towns in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Obi Cubana didn't even spend any money. Instead, his circle of rich friends did. This Deji should face his activism and pick his battle wisely. Don't stick your finger into every pie.

He doesn’t even show off like that he’s more of a quiet person. Most people thought cubana chief priest was the main guy initially. Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by goodheart02(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Shut up your opinions don't count. Did you make the same statement when Adenuga threw a lavish burial for his mum? For your information Obi is a popular figure and his clique collectively spent that money for the burial not just him. I'm sure you don't know he operates the biggest club in Nigeria with branches all over right??
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by mctons: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fools and haters
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by observanc1: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is not in any position to ask Cubana for the sources of his wealth. Like they, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Deji is of no known business address. Until he can tell us convincingly what he does for a living, he should shut up and stop spewing rubbish about Obi Cubana.

Btw, anybody genuinely asking about the sources of Obi Cubana wealth must really be stupid. Is Cubana hotels in Abuja, Lagos and Owerri not enough to make him wealthy?

i have to the ones in PH and Enugu as well. Physical business premises.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Temysteve(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yankee101:
It's unfortunate sha
that what exactly?

Obi Cubana might be spending his money, be it legal or illegal, but one certainty is that an hustleling youth out there will surely be pressured to make ends meet by all means
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Oneday82: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Common shut up and mind your business. Where you there at Ibiza night club when he was serving small girls and boys drink. Today, God has bless him you guys are talking trash.

Learn to mind your business, the question you should ask is... Is Obi the only richest son of his mother?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Oneday82: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

See the reason for poor mentality. This is becoming more tribal hatred. Why can't people learn to mind their business?

When you sow bountifully, you shall reap the reward, but when you sow evil, evil you shall get.

Learn to work in the right part and try as much to build on humans. Human investment is the key. All those cows were bought by his friends who he has helped one way or the other.

Chief Priest was a church rat until Obi employ him to manage Cubana club Owerri. Today, he is blessed. Why won't he give 46 cows?

Even some mothers won't allow their children to extend help.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by abeggnow: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Telekinetic:

It’s quite unfortunate we all hide under the umbrella of anonymity to be spewing trash. The way most of una suppose dey chop libel lawsuits left and right ehn! To anyone that cares to read this, if you have anything incriminating against Obi Cubana, use the Eagle App on your phone... Smh
it is not my duty to bring anybody down or snitch on anybody, he has chosen is hustle it is not my call to judge. but what I know I know, if you don't well it's not my fault. Nobody should come here and start celebrating ill-gotten wealth. Is that not how people were celebrating hushpuppy till the truth came out, I am sure you tried to defend him then.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by shepherd316: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nobody who makes money along the path of grace spend money crazily like these ones, it crazy Nigerians give such madness recognition
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Jonathan39: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Only a poor man sees Every rich person as a criminal, Rich men who has made money and believe one can become rich, doesn't do that.you are a poor man and your mentality shows that
Almaigaa:

You think everyone on Nairaland is poor and jobless like you? So since I didn't through money like Cubana and his team of Criminals, I'm automatically a poor Man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by MartinsD12(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Honestly, I prefer dealing with hausa/foolanis than Yorubas, at least you know where they stand.
But Yorubas always have this envious,backbiting character whenever it comes to Igbos.
I'm not just talking cos of this Deji/Cubana yarn,I work wt plenty of them,it's d same behaviour.
Exactly though
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Freebills12: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Yorubas why the fuss about Cubana stuff? Why all these ranting? It's getting annoying, I must say it. Why do you people make it as if, you are quarreling with Obi Cubana or his tribe. I have been hearing people saying Afonja this and that, but from my observation not only from Nairaland, it seems like it is true... Why such hate on the Igbos
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Freebills12: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
abeggnow:
it is not my duty to bring anybody down or snitch on anybody, he has chosen is hustle it is not my call to judge. but what I know I know, if you don't well it's not my fault. Nobody should come here and start celebrating ill-gotten wealth. Is that not how people were celebrating hushpuppy till the truth came out, I am sure you tried to defend him then.

It is beginning to sound like a hate on a particular tribe, ill-gotten money, Kanayo that has been acting film is also among, Davido, House Reps members at the occasion etc. Susciptly put you are suffering from poverty...
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by One4me: 3:25am On Jul 19, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Hmmm.... that mentality is what got the South East and its People to where they are today, living at the mercy of the Fulanis.
The thing is Yorubas can be indecisive but you can trust their intentions and hospitality.
The Fulanis dont even see igbos as "humanbeings" or is it not the one that you trust the most, that called Igbos an inconsequential "dot" and mere 5% in Nigeria? grin
Small time now, they will declare another progrom on Igbos, just like that short Devil in Kaduna is currently instigating on Igbos in Southern Kaduna. undecided undecided

Anyway, only foolish people prefer their enemies to their friends and the results are always the same, since 1967.
Keep hating on Yorubas, you hear, your eye go soon clear when the New Emir of Okigwe and Emir of Onitsha are installed
undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Kfed4ril(m): 5:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Almaigaa:
Over 90% of rich Men from the EAST have questionable wealth. Only few of them made their wealth legally.

All rich northerners made their money from stealing government money or being awarded an oil well they didn’t deserve, none made it from hard work like the easterners.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by freshalien: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
Obi Cubana didn't even spend any money. Instead, his circle of rich friends did. This Deji should face his activism and pick his battle wisely. Don't stick your finger into every pie.

This was how many defended Hushpuppy. Lets hope he doesn’t get arrested as well.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by freshalien: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2021
mancoconut:

You're too inconsequential and poor to matter, so your opinion or lack thereof honestly doesn't count.

And so does your opinion about the guy you quoted. You are inconsequential as well.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by mancoconut: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2021
freshalien:

And so does your opinion about the guy you quoted. You are inconsequential as well.
Who's this subhuman?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by xelly: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Because you say so? Totally unimportant.

If you want some drop of oil from them, why not follow them on SM? you may be lucky to win in their giveaway.

If you are just pained, locate the nearest grid to fry yourself or hug the nearest transformer.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Daice3505(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2021
[i][/i] Nigerians ehhh...
We way broke, nobody cares ooo. But when we make it, boom... Everybody want know your source of income. Nobody cares about how much failed business you have suffered. Government will start probing you up and down because you made it.
PLEASE I WANNA KNOW,.
ARE WE AGAINST PEOPLE'S SUCCESS?
WITH THE WAY WE KEEP PUCK NOSING

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.