Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89479 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by freshalien: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Who's this subhuman superhuman?

Fixed
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by colestephan86: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/17/we-cant-watch-you-brainwash-youths-adeyanju-queries-obi-cubanas-source-of-wealth/%3famp=1
No one working and making money legitimately spends like that. Even bezos the real king of money won't spray dollar like that

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by BrutusOj(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics
There is no correlation between your post and the one you quoted above. The bone of contention is not about the region with the largest land mass or politicians and appointments. Grow up.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by BrutusOj(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
....... Even a blind man has the answer to ur question. cos even if u can't see his product, u must have heard bout it one way or the other. Mind you, Dangote has been consistent for decades now. The only arguement u can make is the government back-up he has for monopoly market style but at least we know he has a source.
Take me back to how he made his first capital to start business and expanded to become the richest in Africa. Haven't you heard of Ibiza club? Cuban club before? Must everybody start business as petty trader, cement factory owner and co? When did you people become EFCC, ICPC, Police, NDLEA to question people's source of wealth? If you have any information about how Obi Cubana made his money, blow whistle, let's see if EFCC will come after him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Marcy45marcy: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Mrnairalandd: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2021
blues234:

Shove this your useless rants to your muddy ass. Did your Deji adviced Adenuga same words when he buried his mother with much fanfare according to you striped face demonds.

What a worthless Dingbat!!!

Comparing Adenuga with a dude who could not feed himself 10years ago. It’s appalling and disgusting to compare a Lion to an ant.

All Nigerians know you guys as wailing wailers cos everything is all about tribe.

I remember my days in Police Command, 99% of armed robbers brought to that command were Igbo businessmen who were caught in the act of armed robberies. They usually brought these Igbo armed robbers as dead bodies.

Please, if you r in doubt, go to Police Command Garki 1, opposite old CBN Abuja, you ll see your supposed rich Igbo men wriggling in pains after being shot while robbing innocent people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Wawelexy(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
BrutusOj:
Take me back to how he made his first capital to start business and expanded to become the richest in Africa. Haven't you heard of Ibiza club? Cuban club before? Must everybody start business as petty trader, cement factory owner and co? When did you people become EFCC, ICPC, Police, NDLEA to question people's source of wealth? If you have any information about how Obi Cubana made his money, blow whistle, let's see if EFCC will come after him.
...... As per taking back to how Aliko made his first money, record have it that his wealthy uncle 'dantata' gave him a loan of about 500k(that's a huge sum as at then), we have seen many youth of his age mate then lavish more than that sum but he utilizes it by venturing into business. Now obi cubana's club? Let's start by asking u how old the business is?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by abeggnow: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

It is beginning to sound like a hate on a particular tribe, ill-gotten money, Kanayo that has been acting film is also among, Davido, House Reps members at the occasion etc. Susciptly put you are suffering from poverty...
i might be suffering from many things but poverty is not ne of then.aA man that has 3 houses in Lagos, one in Abuja and a very large honey farm inn Sukarno is far from poor. Did I mention lovely cars too. I could give you my number so you can see with your eyes. Also I am Half Igbo, so no hate from my side.I am among the few Nigerian that actually have a thriving business in the east.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by newmoney133: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
I just don't know what the problem is.This country has a long way to go.There is nothing wrong in asking the source of ones wealth.Who is bankrolling you is an insult in Nigeria and asking source of wealth is also an insult.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by King1111: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello all, please register any of the following with the Corporate Affairs Commission and other relevant regulatory bodies in Nigeria:
1. Your Business Name
2. Company
3. Foundations (NGO)
4. Religious Organizations
5. Clubs/Associations
6. Trademark
7. Patent, SON, NAFDAC etc.
My contact is on my signature �
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by blues234: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

What a worthless Dingbat!!!

Comparing Adenuga with a dude who could not feed himself 10years ago. It’s appalling and disgusting to compare a Lion to an ant.

All Nigerians know you guys as wailing wailers cos everything is all about tribe.

I remember my days in Police Command, 99% of armed robbers brought to that command were Igbo businessmen who were caught in the act of armed robberies. They usually brought these Igbo armed robbers as dead bodies.

Please, if you r in doubt, go to Police Command Garki 1, opposite old CBN Abuja, you ll see your supposed rich Igbo men wriggling in pains after being shot while robbing innocent people.

You are a fool to even use this as a line of defense. Extra Judicial killing is your trademark, from time immemorial. Useless thing that will soon die of hate and every evil vices you hold against my people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2022
God forbid you..Delta igbo kee you there..Oh sorry,I'm Osun yoloba...hahahahaha..I'm Jigawa hausa..Lunnaaaateek of the highest anioma kingdom. Please don't disturb where I'm from with your see finish quote.

Murphyenemuwe:
Don't be stupid my friend. I am delta Igbo.You guys are loud and empty I repeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.